>has YOUR country been ever attacked by Japan

Ko...I mean America
Yes

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/magazine-36537605
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Darwin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axis_naval_activity_in_Australian_waters
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties#endnote_Japan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippines_Campaign_(1941–42)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, the final score is 2-1 in our favor.

I have seen anime so yes

There are Japanese cars hereand there used to be Japanese DVD players here. Aside of that we do not care about them and they do not care about us. We have closer relations with North Korea.

Our tag team at the end of the last one was fucking brutal, well played.

They tried to kill us. But failed and got liberated as everyone else before, many such cases.

you subhumans have never defeated japan by yourself, retard
just because you capitalized on japan fighting a multi fronts war and stole some clay doesn't mean you defeated japan.

Pearl harbor was fake.
America destroyed own ship and blame Japan to join war.

Are you implying the Chinks contributed towards your defeat? They're even worse than the Soviets early in WW2.

>waah ochinchin ochinchin nandae waah
Couldn't even defeat nonmodernized parts of China, what a loser.

>>being proud of killing 26million non-combatants.

you are disgusting. two nukes were certainly not enough.

murdering 25,000,000 civilians isn't something to boast about and it's not how you win a war.

Hey Zhang and Chang

Daily reminder your people don't count for shit. Japanese civilized Taiwan and Korea.

but fin, they are your brethren, show some solidarity!

Le May should have been allowed to carry on firebombing your cities and then your towns and villages until your ancestors were all nothing but ashes.

Yes. We got their prized Yamato Ship though

Hahahah, yeah, right. And all those unarmed civilians in Nanking just spontaneously killed themselves...

Not first time US did such thing, ask Spain people
and Nanking was fake. China claimed 300 thousand killed but population was 200 thousand and growed to 250 thousand

is that even a question?
chinks taking the brunt of the primary japanese invasion as cannon fodders was a big contributing factor, if not decisive. china alone is as large as western europe and has the world's largest population, meaning you need massive resources to wage a total war on such a continent for a long period, and that's exactly why even your pathetic """"marines"""" could take pacific islands that were thinly defended.

8.9 IQ

they were no more non-combatants/civilians than those who were killed in the search and destroy operation during the vietnam war though

This is why it's normal to hate the Japanese and why most non-Japanese still hate them. Also why they should have been nuked until there was nothing left.

chill out, butthurt britboi

Ain't she a Beaut

Ah yes, very interesting

yes, tell us more how that went.

>20 British, Dutch and American prisoners of war

>thinks I'm 'butthurt' about some alleged military defeat

more like disgusted at a race that wantonly raped and slaughter the civilians of its neighboring countries in a manner that even the most barbaric of African countries wouldn't. it's because you're subhuman.

soldier of rising sun

wot

>Be IJN
>Get sunk

>br*ts of all races try to have a moral high ground with regard to slaughtering civilians

p-please, the """"empire""" you are proud of was literally built by slaughtering and genociding poor, defenseless native civilians.

>be leaf
>never join the pacific war
>suddenly be anglo face

not really, still a joke though

I am so sorry, China, Korea South East Asian people..

>""""empire"""
You say that as if you surpassed them rather than being a shitty backwards island that used swords til the middle of the 20th century

Not really, but they did trick us into fighting Americans once despite being outnumbered 6:1
(We killed 7 times as many)

The Chinese soldiers in World War II were very poor in quality and did to assaults, abductions and massacres against the Chinese people like the ancient and medieval Chinese troops.
And It was made that those crimes were all done by the Japanese Army after the war.

>the communists blamed the japanese to make the nationalists look good
really makes you think

i understand you potato niggers are somewhat in awe of britain, but here in the rising sun they are just a joke. it's literally an """"""""""""empire"""""""" to us. that's why we easily ass-raped them like , or even a fucking local feudal lord before modernization kicked them out like pic related. essentially, europoors were only "empire" because the real power like japan didn't give a fuck at that time.

>Jap soldiers shot a mother and her baby in her arms only because she was running.
>Jap soldiers repeatedly stabbed an infant with bayonets until he stopped crying and died
>13 of my family members were slaughtered by jap soliers, I swore to revenge myself on japs when I was 7.

>They were 13 and 15 years old when Japanese soldiers attacked their village in 1944.
>"I was really struggling because I didn't want my clothes to be stripped off. I kept my legs together, tightly crossed. After I did that, they punched my thighs so that they could do what they wanted."
>Everyone was forced to watch as the men were executed, suspected of being resistance fighters, the sisters recall. One old man was castrated and forced to eat his own penis.
bbc.com/news/magazine-36537605

Japanese warcrimes are extremely brutal and psychotic. Two nukes wasn't enouth.

Yes, we bombed them so hard that they denounced their gods and stopped reproducing.

Yes

Killing bunch of chink subhuman means military power

you had long been vassal and slave to said subhuman before the merciful liberation by the rising sun though

isn't your entire capital's existence at risk due to world war II era artillery?

Yes. Their chinese cartoons are corrupting our youth. Get nuked again, you slant eyed faggots.

I mean your entire culture revolves around pretending to be white and bitching about the Falklands so I'd wager the weeb shit would be an improvement

kek

Has any modern world power been spanked so badly as we spanked japan in ww2? All that comes to mind is France.

Like we literally got sneak attacked and caught semi off guard yet effectively won the war within 6 months then spanked that Nip ass all the way back to the home islands. We even left them two nice parting gifts on Hiro and Nagasaki.

We are white, come to Argentina and see it for yourself you fucking nigger.

The only white thing about Argentina is the Catholic Church and all those choir boys they "disappeared" after they were finished with them back in the junta years

En negrito gringo se cree mucho. Chupame el pene, negro de mierda. Hice escalas en USA varias veces y solo vi negros. Las nubes son lo único blanco en tu país de mierda, monolingue hijo de puta.

There's no reason to be mad, it must be hard growing up with gaps in the family lineage due to those times. But hey, cheer up! What with your Abuelas Mayo plaza fuck-club, you can fill them in with generic German names ;)

but you are the worst criminals in our cunt

white niggers btfo!

>pic related

yes they bombed us in ww2 and also some Japanese submarines sank some merchant ships in and around our ports

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Darwin

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axis_naval_activity_in_Australian_waters

our niggs are better

the main difference is that our niggers can steal stores
>maybe not

JJOKBARI DIE IN FIRE

The vast majority of Japanese military assets were expanded against the Americans, everyone else was sorta irrelevant because they weren't the ones sinking Japan's Navy and then enforcing the blockade that made them surrender. For fuck's sake, more Japanese soldiers died in the Philippines in 1 year than in all of China in 8 years.

Who cares, Japan is one of the main reasons China is communist murder machine today

shut up Zhang
they have been communist even before WW2

Japan was not in war with Korea for the consolidation. Koreans who overthrew the Joseon dynasty wanted to merge with Japan (Iljinhoe movement). Japan decided to consolidate Korea by repeated deliberations among the pros and cons in both houses.
After the consolidation, the king of Korea was ranked in the ranking of number 2 of Japan following the Emperor. Although this may sound like a lie, it a fact of history.

>criminals

>they have been communist even before WW2
wew

I'm sorry, that japanese poster is a recognized infamous spammer who has severe mental disorder and retardation. Please just leave him alone.

Don't you know who he was? You replayed wrong post

Please stop bullying Japan.

After the war in Europe, most colonies in Asia will be freed. But since the Jap went full autistic and fucked Asia's stability up. This handed Asia on a silver platter to the communist. Communist first took over China, then Korea, Vietnam and more. Modern China being a dick is because of Jap, North Korea being a retard is because of Jap, and we had to fought Vietnam war because of Jap. Fatty Kim and CCP should send a big "firework" over Tokyo to thank them in their role that led to their creation.

>hurr everything is japan's fault

Yea we were in WW1. Also Japan was a shit ally in WW2 desu

Chinese killed the majority of the Japanese forces, user.

>For fuck's sake, more Japanese soldiers died in the Philippines in 1 year than in all of China in 8 years.

Factually wrong. You are one stupid fucker. 800,000 Japanese soldiers died in China, including both of my grandmother's older brothers.

It really is

Japan practically killed all the KMT while leaving the CCP strong.

t. Dumbass

Majority of Japanese WW2 military casualties and deaths were in China.

Actually, 70% of the deaths were in China or against the KMT in Burma.

Yes but we are friends again my japanese boy

>friends

He he he

Special Administrative Region of Japan

>not present in the area

This. Japan's worst crime was fucking up Asia. Pushing China into communism is biting them in the ass now.

Also nips bombed Darwin which is where my family was from and they still hate Asians to this day lmao.

fuck yes

>infamous spammer
gook spammer in full force

nah, Chicomm killed one million Tibetans and Uyghurs, and 75millions of own Chinese citizens

>taking Chinese claims as accurate
>completely ignoring Japan's own medical records which show fewer than 500,000 deathsi n China

Nice try chink.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties#endnote_Japan

>800,000 Japanese soldiers died in China
Meanwhile in reality.

Battle of Hong Kong

Heil Mao!

Even if including Japanese records, they still suffered more than 2.1 millions causalities totally. But how many are they actually killed by Americans in your "1 year Philippines Campaign" ? You really are fucking dumbass cunt.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippines_Campaign_(1941–42)

>Even if including Japanese records, they still suffered more than 2.1 millions causalities totally.
No one counts "hospitalized for disease" as a casualty on par with an actual dead man because the former are typically put back into action in short order, while the latter obviously aren't. By this logic the Reds had 7.5 million casualties in the Russian Civil War as opposed to the 1.5 million they actually had.
>But how many are they actually killed by Americans in your "1 year Philippines Campaign" ? You really are fucking dumbass cunt.
Half a million, roughly, including disease, which was the largest killer of Japanese forces everywhere (including China). The one-year campaign being 1944-1945, a distinct campaign from the 1941-1942 example, which you'd know if you weren't a retard.

thanks for scaring away dutch bros you gooks. We could be white today if you never stepped a foot here.

>soviet-Japanese war August 9-September 2
war?
It was just bullying
because,August 9th was the day that the atomic bomb was dropped on Nagasaki(2nd atomic bomb).
then,we surrendered to the United States in 15th August.
USSR one-sidedly broke Japan-Soviet Neutrality Pact after atomic bomb.
That's not fair.