Why the hell would anyone hold a son responsible for the sins of his father?

Why the hell would anyone hold a son responsible for the sins of his father?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KgmoMO66uPg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Helicopter parenting.

>Only have career because of your father
>Expect to not be associated with his failures

Nepotism is a funny thing Max.

Max Landis has certainly committed enough of his own crimes against the rest of us that we don't need to use his dad's bullshit too.

Probably SJWs. They're all about that sins of the father crap.

KYS max u fucking cocksucking faggit

It's one thing if Max and his friends are just a big group of bisexual nymphos, whatever, but you have to be a legit pyscho to have fucked 89 different people AND keep track of the number.

fucking kek

fucking kek. holy shit

More importantly what the fuck are you talking about?
It's Dykstra, isn't it?

thing is john landis made blues brothers and max's claim to fame is making men cum in his mouth and ass, so forget the helicopter shit

*helicopter sounds in the distance*

You have to feel a little bad for Chris Hardwick. It's not in Chloe's nature to settle down.

>Max needs to save the lives of two Vietnamese children to lift the family curse

Good movie plotline

Max, did I ever tell you about the time your father organised a dangerous film shoot despite several warnings from experts, which resulted in the deaths of actor Vic Morrow and two children, and that because he was wrongfully acquitted, he had the opportunity to raise you, and that only nepotism allows you to continue your career as a mediocre screenwriter?

He was a good friend.

Quick, name some of Max Landis' favourite movies

> Chopper
> Descent
> Crash
> Blade
> Helicopter Death Smash

youtube.com/watch?v=KgmoMO66uPg

I keep forgetting his name.

I'm gonna start using this

Why the hell would sons take pride in the accomplishments of their fathers?

What do you think of the Max Landis Shared Universe with Dirk Gently, Mr. Right and American Ultra?

I think I'm missing some context on the helicopters and max Landis thing here.

See