What are some examples of younger siblings upstaging the older ones in Hollywood?

What are some examples of younger siblings upstaging the older ones in Hollywood?

Other urls found in this thread:

thefilmstage.com/news/rooney-mara-casey-affleck-and-david-lowery-plan-to-shoot-a-new-film-every-few-years/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

elle and dakota fanning

roon roon > mara

Casey Affleck

>they have more money than her
>didn't have to beg to do capeshit
>upstaging

??

wrong, unless you mean she's just taller

Google "Gyllenhaal" and look who shows up

Fpbp

Elizabeth Olsen blew my mind. If someone came up to me 10 years ago and said "hey remember the Olsen twins?? Well they have a smoking hot big boobed sister" I'd call them a liar and bet all my life savings they were wrong.

People seriously don't understand how filthy rich they are. As grotesque as they look they've made at least a gorillion dollars.

Everything went right t b h

thefilmstage.com/news/rooney-mara-casey-affleck-and-david-lowery-plan-to-shoot-a-new-film-every-few-years/

That peak of pink nipple... is there more?

I would fuck those grotesque twins while entirely sober, so hard and for so long, that I'd be taken to emergency with third-degree burns on my dick, and they'd both be welded shut.

Smoking hot big boobed sister who way better looking than them, a better actress, comes off as more down to earth, and is willing to do nudity.

Imagine being a father and your daughter says "Hey dad I made a movie based on this best selling swedish mystery novel you should watch it I'm one of the main characters" and then you proceed to watch your daughter suck dick, get raped, and bang Daniel Craig. I hope he's never seen that movie.

The Olsens never did a nice indie dramedy like Elizabeth's Liberal Arts.

Loved her in that.

Exactly. I'd have chopped a finger off if I was wrong. That's how sure of myself I was.

Post the webm

Lizzie is so lovely it actually hurts.

I want to cuddle and snuggle and hug her.

Same user. Something about her drives me crazy.

have the olsen twins brains been scrambled after too much electro shock therapy? their body language reminds me of that manlet getting his photo taken with the cheerleaders

Lizzie's a big girl for them.

they look like they could both be her mum

>big boobed

Mmmmmm mmmm

You can literally feel,smell, and see the jealousy.

Do you mean kate

One of the most overrated actors currently working.

What's her footgame like though?

No, he's talking about the older sister. You know, Mara Mara?

the one on the right is literally crying

This

Elle looks like she genuinely has some bizarre condition.

ah so nepotism is how that ugly little cunt get into a hollywood movie

Hi Dakota

The Olsen Twins are really rich, dude. Like 200x richer than Elizabeth. Literally.

And yet they would give all that up just to look like her

I doubt it.

how do they have so much money?

yea her condition is being beautiful

Full House syndication, the dozens and dozens of movies they were in during the 90's.

I guess you didn't grow up in the late-80s/early-90s. Those little bitches were everywhere for nearly 18 years. They had a great manager and their parents weren't pieces of shit who were willing to steal from their children.

>that ring
when did elle get married...? ;_;

i know white girls are rare in the use, but seriously she looks like an average ugly girl from any village around here

They have a clothing line and a production company, plus Full House syndication royalties.

She looks downsey.

They're trying.

are they dying

ELLE WILL SAVE THE WHITE RACE

All Southerners look like that

This. I love how everyone always mocked him and negatively compared him to his brother, and then he just got the award.

elle is so fucking lewd

i want to choke her gently but firmly during sex while she calls me daddy

jesus, those giant dick fingers

her body is so weird and full of irregularities

Sure. Sure.

oh, rooney mara. Yeah, she's better than roonery mara.

Olsen Ghouls

Please not Elle and Lizzie my heart can't take it.

stirling and ruby jerins

I used to be in this camp, then I saw brimstone and Dakota is the superior fanning.

>tfw angels are real