Tell me about your problems Sup Forums

Tell me about your problems Sup Forums.
Both personal and related to your countries.

I'm full of self hatred and I want to die but I'm too big of a pussy to kill myself

>Personal
Losing French roots
Not knowing French
No interesting hobby
Boyfriend being a shitposter (for real)

suicide is selfish and for faggots, get your shit together and live

>inb4 i haet my cantri thread
Stop it Volk.

I really lost interest in my girlfriend and constantly think about cheating her, but I really care for her.
I feel like breaking up will hurt her so much.
I wish that she just stop liking me and just leave me

Why is it selfish? My existence is a waste of resources. My parents told me about how they never wanted me in the first place and they acted like it. You know how people joke about "Did your parents never hug you?" Well mine never did. Nobody has ever said "I love you" to me. My life is a burden and I don't want to live. Too bad I'm a bitch and don't just kill myself.

What's volk?

Everything works out in the end.

I've provided as much pain as I have love as a father, son, brother and husband.

Really mentally sick

If your family is garbage leave them and find people that care about you, even better YOU must care about you, so fuck them.
You life may started bad, but you can write a better ending for yourself.
Trust me, people can be bad, but they can be good.
Improve yourself, go on a quest for happiness.

>me
>country
corruption, economic crisis, political fragmentation.

>personal
I have a crush on this twink chinese guy but I'm not sure if he swings that way. Also have a crush on this cute Tajik girl, petite body, sweet voice, but too scared to talk to her.

>tfw no gf
>tfw no bf

Country is becoming less white. Not sure how to prevent it.
>just breed
Not white

nobody realizes how much power they have to change stuff
Even still

Personal: I have no drive to live. I've been told I'm the biggest disappointment for my family and I backed away from any friends I cared about.
Cunt: it seems no one gives a shit about how this country is declining and they only care about their sensibilities. Literally falling for dumb populists who simply do not give a fuck about a long term recovery for Brazil. Sometimes I wish IS would bomb Congress.

Is homosexuality even legal in Malaysia?
Anyway good luck.

>tfw no finn

I feel hopeless and regret so much in my life

>legal
No, but that doesn't stop l'eternal homosexual

It actually is illegal? Can you get a caning for it? If so that's pretty hot desu.

self: don't to get an education, job, family etc. all i wanna do is doing nothing. don't care about anything.
country: we are an americanised population with zero morals and also the climate is shit.

Anglos win again

Well i have an uncle that is alcohlic
A sick grandmother
Father and mother are getting a divorce

Yeah, but I think they just get sent to re-hab centers to learn to be Muslim again and leave gay shit behind
>pretty hot
uhhhhh it's not really, look up pics of Malaysian canings, they hit so hard that the butt actually tears open showing flesh

Fug I mixed you up with Singapore, my bad. That shit is scary.

intense mental issues that i can't get help for
and i am realizing now that i can't keep doing this for years on years this constant horribleness
what kind of future is it to look to when every day is hell idk

Struggling with physical training, I want to join the FFL.
Economy suck atm

>no gf
>niggers

I have been making threads on /r9k/ from time to time praying to god to make the yellowstone caldera erupt and kill everyone.

I think I might make one of those threads now.

YELLOWSTONE'D

cuck

I'm losing my gusto

>tfw retarded in uni
God surely has a twisted sense of humour.

lies. niggers get white wimminz easy.

>personal
decided to make myself able to do at least 1 chin-up.Couldn't lift 20 kg barbell
What do