How do United fans feel about not being the biggest club in Manchester anymore?

How do United fans feel about not being the biggest club in Manchester anymore?

not even the biggest club in london

We are still the biggest club. We have more fans around the world than City by far.

i still see empty seats at the etihad
imagine if city football was played in united atmosphere

Biggest club in vietnam,singapore and indonesia
you'll never sing that

>played boring under fergie
>played boring under moyes
>played boring under van gaal
>somehow play even more boring under mourinho

Or watch fun, open attacking football under Pellegrini and now Pep. Which would you choose.

>anymore

Fergie's football wasn't boring except for big games. In other games it was direct attacking football. He had a system.
1-5-3-1

One year and guardiolel will be exposed.

>

>we
oh no no no

They never were

>we
>burger flag
CHI

>this flag
>this language
>implying you're not an American on vacation

>tfw Pep leaves because he's too intelligent to stay at a club for too long and man shitty fans don't go to his goodbye

WE

Empty seat like this?

america was a mistake

CHI

>attacking football
>Pepity Poop
Choose one

What excuses do they have now?

>I have never been at Old Trafford
Thank god, it's not.

Old Trafford is like a library compared to Anfield, Stamford Bridge, St James's Park, villa park even craven cottage. Man u are a tourist club mate.

>100 goals scored already this season in all competitions.
>19 goals more than Liverpool who are 2nd
Seethe harder.

If we're talking asians/americans Arsenal prolly has you beat.

Pep will stay until maybe 2020 to take on Spanish national team

>to take on Spanish national team
kek no, he'll move to PSG or Juventus, so he can dominate all 5 top leagues

>poop
>take on Spanish national team
lmao

tell me again how many champions league they have? or tripples? or any europa cups. kys mohammed.

>muh ancient history
so, liverpool are by far the biggest club in england

>reminder Pep made a tequila promise to come and coach/win mexican league with a shitty now second division meme team

Don't think they have any community shields either fucking losers

>We
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA

He probably will move to PSG.

Will City have more customers than Man Ure five years from now?

United have lot of Indian and Asian costumers but I doubt they will be changing teams

I think that's just an American thing

Probably not. Poop will leave in 5 years to PSG so they win the CL with Neymar and Poop will be GOAT leaving City in the cold.

>I think that's just an American thing

Well, Canadians are highly americanised

>all the asian tourists moved to the man city end

what they need to do is pull a city from a couple years ago and have a massive clear out and start again
I dunno, seems like that sort of culture isn't there at united plus you'd have keane and scholes bitching about it in the media
fuck them, get rid of 90% of the team

let's see twenty years from now if city are still a big team

united almost certainly will be because of financial reasons and the sheer scale of the fanbase

I have to admit city been terrifyingly good this season and Guardiola is not just a meme manager who won with barca and bayern because they had little competition, but he's the real deal

real united fans know that tradition and the long term are more important than short term success so this year is not the end of the world

having said that I demand that we win at least one trophy

j u s t

manure are so used to just walking the league even with a shit squad that they dont realise what must be done

e x a c t l y

fuckin die you pleb. watch a fuckin match for once instead of fuckin reindeer and getting cucked by foreigners

hey united, congratulations on winning that shitty cup last year and getting knocked out of it by bristol

>p-p-pep w-w-w-will leave c-c-city!!!

itt: retards not understanding he's now at a club with unlimited funds, the best facilities in world football and his best mates Txiki and Soriano at the helm

Once he wins 3 leagues (2018, 2019, 2021) He'll move to PSG in 2022 to give Neymar his last chance at the CL title.

why not 2019/20

>we

so what position do you play mate

Man City is shaky because Aguero left so Leeds win it.

Cos exposed

>caring about the opinions of people who live outside of a 50 mile radius of Manchester

If Man City wore red, the Chinese would 'support' them instead because they consider it a lucky colour. The opinions of foreigners are meaningless and it's a difficult truth they simply can't accept.

>leeds

Twirling the ball around and scoring tap-ins. Amazing

leave

they've scored 100 in the calendar year, not this season