Film

Film
>2017 Amityville: The Awakening
>2017 Midnight Sun
>2017 Keep Watching
>2017 The Babysitter
>2017 You Get Me
>2017 The Death and Life of John F. Donovan
The last one being directed by Cannes winner Xavier Dolan and starring alongside Jessica Chastain and Natalie Portman in a major role

TV
>2017 Famous in Love (lead role)

/her year/ /our girl/

Literally the hardest working person in Hollywood besides Eric Roberts. All while doing philanthropy work and having released 3 novels in the past couple of years. Goes to the gym everyday and provdes her fans with great fap material daily, making her the best waifu in the business. She's only 19. What the fuck have you done recently?

Apologize now!!!

it's a man, baby

if i didn't know who that was i would think he's a shemale

that's a dude

She's a fucking useless, untalented whore and for that reason, OP, you are going DOWN.

has he cut his dick off yet?

who is this sexy female (male)

This.

what ever happened to that Bella trip here? did he kill himself?

same thing that happened to abatap and cunnyposters, they became irrelevant

She needs to lay off the coke.

Thats a guy right?

Let's BOOGIE!

well he had to, considering what she looks like now

Damn Bailey lost weight

spooky

how does she expect to become successful if she looks like a tranny

Her sister really did a number on her.

When is the stick figure leaving and the hot girl showing up?

what the fuck is that

That's a guy right? Nice tits tho no homo

what the FUCK is that

Every time this dumb cunt appears in the catalog, I think back to the interview where the reporter didn't know that her dad was dead and a young Bella Thorne explains it to him.

That always makes me feel better. She deserved it.

At this point there's a 100% chance she likes to fuck older men and likes to call them daddy.

imagine fucking dani's pusy while bella fucks your mouth with her feminine cock!!!

JUST

No thanks

>and likes to call them daddy

why is this a thing?

Id rather make the bunga bungle with a big habaloo in my hands if you know what I mean

Especially since her television-dad from Big Love, Bill Paxton, died recently. Life's really done a number on that bitch, hasn't it?

I make women call me daddy and sir, no particular reason for it I just like hearing them admit that I'm in charge and they serve to please my cock

it's hot.

It's fucked up though, imagine some dad hearing his daughter say that to some guy sexually, creepy as fuck.

Deserved it?

And that's why I don't want to have a daughter, believe me I know it's horrible, but they enjoy it

Yes. Deserved every bit of it. Such is the life of wanting to be a fucktoy for Jewish studio executives to be a "star" in Hollywood. All abused sluts like Bella Thorne deserve every bit of heartbreak that happens to them.

I know, I enjoy it to my boyfriend, but that doesn't mean I want my dad hearing me say it.

for what (you) pay them no doubt you can call them anything you like

edgy

Would you go on a date with Bella Thorne

imagine if she was your daughter and she sent you that message lol

Dad is rolling in his fucking grave

Bitch looks like a bobble head

At this point he's spinning so fast he's creating a magnetic field that'll throw Earth off its axis and send it hurtling towards deep space.

>her
>girl

I would give her a spanking bare assed and give her a time out

ISOLATED

How do you stop her

rehab and accutane

>TRANNY EYEBROWS

CANCER

lads.... im in love....

She's gonna die sometime in the next 10 years. Sorry Bellatap, or whoever the fuck you are.

You some kind of faggot?

are you literally gay?

This trap is getting really desperate for attention, huh?

Do publicists really pay people to make threads about their clients on 4chin?

No I'm a chick who just doesn' want her dad to hear that shit, it would creep him out.

WHY IS THIS ALLOWED

pls be in london

Why would you be fucking within hearing distance of your dad anyway? You know you can just whisper it right? In fact it's even hotter when a chick whispers daddy in my ear

I just think it's creepy for my dad to hear, idk. im a slut to my boyfriend so I just don't want him to hear or be thinking i'm thinking of him or something...yea

i ain't done shit lately. but then again i'm ugly and unremarkable, so that's exactly what i'm allowed.

post cats