What does Sup Forums think of Him?

What does Sup Forums think of Him?

I think that jpg artifact is a pretty cool guy.

Just read starship troopers to confirm the basedness.

Great nations are made with cooperation, not violence.

He's redpilled. "The Way of Men" was a nice read.

Some people hate him because he's a fag, but everyone who has read his book usually agrees with him. I've seen only one negative comment about it which has substance; he doesn't seem to care too much about the fatherhood part of manhood, although it is a very essential part of it.

But his characterization of manhood was excellent. I especially liked his teleological approach. Man is a certain way because he is meant to be that way, as dictated by milennia of evolution. We have grown into a natural role, which is more than mere fashion. And we are happiest when we acknowledge that role and live according to it.

The entire quote was cringey and fedora-ish. That last sentence is 100% true though.

Give example. KEK.

Pretty much the whole anglosphere and western Europe.

I thought way of men was surprisingly excellent.

Was expecting some bro tier shit but instead i found to be thoughtful and considered; the kind of stuff where you agree wth it from the start, he's just saying it in a way that helps you realize it.

It's red pilled as all hell.

Too tryhard for my taste.

He needed to give the words some pomp, hence the cringe. Other than that, it's completely true. There is nothing that violence hasn't solved. I can't believe how many retards out there unironically believe that violence solves nothing when the exact opposite has been true, is true and will continue to be true as long as evolution exists.

by cooperation you mean intrigue anglo-style, devide and conquer, intimidate first and then smile like nothing happened, bribery behind the curtain, assasinations, blackmail, demonizining the opposition and other machiavellian tactics

They all warred amongst themselves and created a pecking order.
That's coercion, it's propped up by violence or a desire to avoid it.

Fucking LOVE that guy

Yet you proved that diplomacy mixed with secret agencies/spying could be more beneficial politically then an all out war.

What about the chimpanzee society vs bonobo monkey society discussion? Pretty strong case for the importance of patriarchy/fatherhood there

The entire anglosphere was built on violence you lying cuck

Faggot, those nations fall under the security umbrella of the greatest military the world has ever known.

What, you think the United States would allow the French and the Germans to have another war? Both those countries cooperate because their leaders know they are military puppet states for the US's cold war against the rest of the world.

They get the security of the United States military (as well as the economic benefits of that stability) in return for giving up their right to make their own military decisions.

sometimes it backfires at you, because things can be revealed by some whistleblower or something like that. Or you can make a mistake and end up miscalculating the results of your intrigue and get punished.

Your history is appalling, europe was built on war. First between themselves, then against the rest of the world as they conquered its peoples. We didn't cooperate our way to being the master race.

The failure in diplomacy will come from incompetence.However,tell me an empire that lasted at least a decade,and didn't use it.

That quote is not exactly wrong but he sounds like a huge faggot.

War has been endemic in European history, but it's not what has made Europe great.

Also, security isn't the same as coercion.