Why do americans mutilate their penises?

Why do americans mutilate their penises?

Other urls found in this thread:

healthland.time.com/2013/04/17/why-circumcision-lowers-risk-of-hiv/
hindawi.com/journals/au/2011/812368/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because we're Jewish.

No, it's to have better "hygiene" down there since Americans are too fucking lazy to wash underneath their foreskin.

t. I have my foreskin and girls are disgusted by it

I will never forgive this nation for the load of BS mutlilated penis propaganda

I don't fucking know. I didn't even realize this was a thing until like, last year.

They follow the teachings of Origenes.

Circumcision has been proven to:

-Reduce risk of HIV/AIDS
-Reduce risk of UTI
-Reduce risk of STI
-Reduce risk of phimosis
-Reduce risk of penile cancer
-Other stuff I am forgetting

Leaving your foreskin on boils down to "muh dick" and nothing else.

yes goyim good boy

>

How the hell reduces the risk of Aids???

>While the men showed similar communities of microbes before the operation, 12 months later, the circumcised men harbored dramatically fewer bacteria that survive in low oxygen conditions. They also had 81% less bacteria overall compared to the uncircumcised men, and that could have a dramatic effect on the men’s ability to fight off infections like HIV, says Price. Previous studies showed that circumcised men lowered their risk of transmitting HIV by as much as 50%, making the operation an important tool in preventing infection with the virus. Why? A high burden of bacteria could disrupt the ability of specialized immune cells known as Langerhans cells to activate immune defenses.

healthland.time.com/2013/04/17/why-circumcision-lowers-risk-of-hiv/

you know what else reduces the risk of aids

a condom

1) You can use both!
2) Lots (most?) people want to have kids etc. So yeah. Let me know when you have a condom that allows people to conceive without passing on HIV.

>wear condoms with every partner except the one you're having kids with
>???
>get AIDS
I feel like I'm missing something

>Americans will mutilate their penises so they have a lower chance of contracting AIDS after sticking it in other Americans

because Americans are ignorant.
even The apostle Paul deny necessity of circumcision in his letters.

"The Apostle Paul" did not have the latest health data from the WHO which has proven circumcision's benefits WAY outpace the drawbacks.

Kek this has to be bait

I applaud you my humorous user

So your only argument is for people that want to procreate, but havent mutually checked for diseases.
Who the fuck would do that

>-Reduce risk of HIV/AIDS
>-Reduce risk of STI
condoms
>-Reduce risk of phimosis
worst case scenario there are surgeries for that
>-Reduce risk of penile cancer
what

Only the wh*Te ones do that

I always thought phimosis as long as its not too sever is good for the penis, gotta protect your head.

or even better, you can follow a Jewish religion while proclaiming yourself as a Christian and snip your dick off.

So if one partner has HIV they should not be allowed to ever have a family?

>Male circumcision protects against cancer of the penis, the invasive form of which is a devastating disease confined almost exclusively to uncircumcised men. Major etiological factors are phimosis, balanitis, and high-risk types of human papillomavirus (HPV), which are more prevalent in the glans penis and coronal sulcus covered by the foreskin, as well as on the penile shaft, of uncircumcised men.

hindawi.com/journals/au/2011/812368/

Penile cancer is almost EXCLUSIVELY something uncircumcised men get. Why the hell is "MUH DICK" considered more important than science and human health?

The virgin jew scientist

The chad muh dick

>jew circumsized cocks

I have literally never heard of penile cancer. in vitro fertilization is a thing and lower risk!= null risk, the baby has a chance of getting AIDS even with all of the available prophylaxis we have

Yeah great, couples should spend tens of thousands of dollars and remove the intimacy of having children because """"muh dick"""". Idiot.

Just get circumcised and use that in tandem with medication to absolutely minimize the risk of infection. As a bonus, avoid contracting penis cancer, UTI, phimosis etc.

>So if one partner has HIV they should not be allowed to ever have a family?
Well if they care about their partner and possible children, yes. And circumcision doesnt make you invulnerable to AIDS, if you have unprotected sex with someone with it, there still is a really high ch1nce to get it.

>be American
>snip your dick off
>think you're invincible against HIV
>get HIV
>have a kid
>kid has AIDS

i'm not cut

Enjoy ur dick cheese leaf lmao.

*takes shower*

psst, nothing personnel

>tfw pretty much immune to aids because of superior scandi genes

you should cut off your foreskin, that way your dick will have HIV curing abilities

Holy shit the memes really are true

>americans will never experience the dank smell of fermented dickcheese

Whenever argument is used in support of dick mutilation, I have to wonder just how filthy are you. Do you go unwashed for months? Because that's what it would take to get dick cheese.