/brit/

wypepo at it again edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LB9lObWclFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tGp2J4G9MAc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

reckon if i performed ARP redirection and poisoned your ARP cache none of you roaches would know the difference, while i listen in on all your packets

wish my dad would go to bed already

I think people misuse the term "coalburner" too much

a coalburner is specifically a heroin addict who has (had) a black bf who beats her up
this individual is low IQ, needlessly argumentative and confrontational

stop mixing up your average racemixing women with coalburners

you already posted that in the last thread
just link it instead of having to type it out again

LOL!! Good post Old Rottweiler!

Glad I am not sexually active! The best part of MGTOW in my opinion is going ghost and going monk.

what is "going monk" and "going ghost?"

wish my mongoloid yank son stopped monitoring my sleeping habits

i do not want women to be a big part of my life and for me to waste time on them. therefore, i am going to spend my spare time on forums discussing what i could do in my spare time without women lads

Clo. ser. to. THAY. yedge

youtube.com/watch?v=LB9lObWclFQ
ch-choon?

any Sydney man in?

replied to you xx

success breeds jealousy

replied back ;)

brisbane or bust

now i can be the next isaac newton or nicola tesla

if i didn't go MGTOW i would just remain a wasted talent but now things are different

;)))

>not just letting /brit/ die
Are you taking the mick right now, mate?

Really surprised at how many people on here fall for the MGTOW trap, especially those concerned about racial demographic changes in their country.

replied back a 2nd time :D

getting a haircut, wish me luck
here

One need only look at a woman’s shape to discover that she is not intended for either too much mental or too much physical work. She pays the debt of life not by what she does but by what she suffers—by the pains of child-bearing, care for the child, and by subjection to man, to whom she should be a patient and cheerful companion. The greatest sorrows and joys or great exhibition of strength are not assigned to her; her life should flow more quietly, more gently, and less obtrusively than man’s, without her being essentially happier or unhappier.

remember kid, all drains lead to the ocean

brit will never die

only know this because finding nemo

You ever been to the westfield area in cbd? What;s up with le anonymoose people that stand with screens and the masks on?

me thrice

Women are directly adapted to act as the nurses and educators of our early childhood, for the simple reason that they themselves are childish, foolish, and short-sighted—in a word, are big children all their lives, something intermediate between the child and the man, who is a man in the strict sense of the word. Consider how a young girl will toy day after day with a child, dance with it and sing to it; and then consider what a man, with the very best intentions in the world, could do in her place.

the goal

been there a few times but never seen that
seems there's been a lot of protests around hyde park recently, could be related to that

Sup Forums posters generally aren’t very bright and trend toward the bottom of the food chain

With girls, Nature has had in view what is called in a dramatic sense a “striking effect,” for she endows them for a few years with a richness of beauty and a, fulness of charm at the expense of the rest of their lives; so that they may during these years ensnare the fantasy of a man to such a degree as to make him rush into taking the honourable care of them, in some kind of form, for a lifetime—a step which would not seem sufficiently justified if he only considered the matter. Accordingly, Nature has furnished woman, as she has the rest of her creatures, with the weapons and implements necessary for the protection of her existence and for just the length of time that they will be of service to her; so that Nature has proceeded here with her usual economy. Just as the female ant after coition loses her wings, which then become superfluous, nay, dangerous for breeding purposes, so for the most part does a woman lose her beauty after giving birth to one or two children; and probably for the same reasons.

this is unironically true

enjoy countless electrical gremlins

not that surprising
you feel bad a good portion of your life trying to pursue sex, let it become all you ever think about
then you see a movement that praises themselves as intellectuals because they stopped caring

so supporters feel good by doing nothing
they then just ignore the actual impact of it

i can do this too
i only knew what the twin towers were because of home alone
then, well.... you know

it's just one fat retarded spastic yank

didn't ask yank

The nobler and more perfect a thing is, the later and slower is it in reaching maturity. Man reaches the maturity of his reasoning and mental faculties scarcely before he is eight-and-twenty; woman when she is eighteen; but hers is reason of very narrow limitations. This is why women remain children all their lives, for they always see only what is near at hand, cling to the present, take the appearance of a thing for reality, and prefer trifling matters to the most important. It is by virtue of man’s reasoning powers that he does not live in the present only, like the brute, but observes and ponders over the past and future; and from this spring discretion, care, and that anxiety which we so frequently notice in people. The advantages,

I moved here about 2.5 months ago and have seen them each time I've been there (3/4 times now)

as well as the disadvantages, that this entails, make woman, in consequence of her weaker reasoning powers, less of a partaker in them. Moreover, she is intellectually short-sighted, for although her intuitive understanding quickly perceives what is near to her, on the other hand her circle of vision is limited and does not embrace anything that is remote; hence everything that is absent or past, or in the future, affects women in a less degree than men. This is why they have greater inclination for extravagance, which sometimes borders on madness. Women in their hearts think that men are intended to earn money so that they may spend it, if possible during their husband’s lifetime, but at any rate after his death.

just licked my fingers for chocolate, but it was actually dried up shit

people don't fall for the MGTOW trap

it's literally just a bunch of virgins trying to argue their way out of being seen as the manchildren that they are

well adjusted normal men (who you won't find on Sup Forums) don't do the MGTOW thing they likely don't even know what it is

same

It is because women’s reasoning powers are weaker that they show more sympathy for the unfortunate than men, and consequently take a kindlier interest in them. On the other hand, women are inferior to men in matters of justice, honesty, and conscientiousness. Again, because their reasoning faculty is weak, things clearly visible and real, and belonging to the present, exercise a power over them which is rarely counteracted by abstract thoughts,

been looking at the old 'gislation again
can't figure out if they define an image as only a photograph or if a drawing of people also counts
does a cartoon count? Does a stick figure count? Do I really have to find the case law for this?
I just want my fucking jollies

ooh look at the hardman, eating shit, i'm really scared now!

fuck off leaf

This makes them incapable of taking a purely objective interest in anything, and the reason for it is, I fancy, as follows. A man strives to get direct mastery over things either by understanding them or by compulsion. But a woman is always and everywhere driven to indirect mastery, namely through a man; all her direct mastery being limited to him alone. Therefore it lies in woman’s nature to look upon everything only as a means for winning man, and her interest in anything else is always a simulated one, a mere roundabout way to gain her ends, consisting of coquetry and pretence.

>The advantages, as well as the disadvantages, that this entails, make woman, in consequence of her weaker reasoning powers, less of a partaker in them.
i never ever notice or care at all about comma splices
but this one is just too bad to ignore

I can check westlaw for you if you'd like?

good lads that lot

weeb nonce

>Nothing different can be expected of women if it is borne in mind that the most eminent of the whole sex have never accomplished anything in the fine arts that is really great, genuine, and original, or given to the world any kind of work of permanent value.

haven't been there for over three months at least so idk

/brit/ is in a pretty dire state

beto hates women because he is an ugly virgin LOL!

Examen de ingenios para las scienzias, contends that women do not possess the higher capacities. Individual and partial exceptions do not alter the matter; women are and remain, taken altogether, the most thorough and incurable philistines; and because of the extremely absurd arrangement which allows them to share the position and title of their husbands they are a constant stimulus to his ignoble ambitions.

always hate MGTOW because they feel the need to try and make a movement out of something that could just be a rational individual choice.

though this is in part because i've never had an interest in relationships/sex (autism) so dislike the prospect of people going "we're on strike until you give us sex!" rather than "actually, we've realized it's no big deal"

>a rational individual choice.

Agree with your earlier posts but that one is demonstrably wrong. Women are as a general population less capable but that does not mean there are no exceptions among them.

>those 80s style shoulder pads

MGTOW is literally fox and the grapes: the "movement"

por que esta pensando acerca de un bebe llorando?

A woman will never be president of the United States

is this georgio

shouldn't rely on strangers yeh
cheers though
I'm talking about guro you worm

um sweaty? no

Pretty much any woman that wasn't Hillary Clinton would have had a good chance of winning the last election

>a woman won't ever be the president because she wouldn't be qualified for it
>a [person] won't ever be [a politician] because they're [incompetent]
ah yes of course you're right

as i said, weeb nonce

imagine if a women ever governed the United States, even the jews knew that putting hillray clinton would be a fucking mistake

libertarian paternalism lads, libertarian paternalism

anyone remember this (the cuckio meme)?
youtube.com/watch?v=tGp2J4G9MAc

still don't understand how someone hasn't taken her to court over all the "hwee do it for israel" shit that got leaked
isn't going to war at the behest of a foreign agent unconstitutional
I would hope it is
dissapointed deeply in the orange one that he's not doing anything about the old cow

>implying someone practically placed into the role of DNC representative would actually have that much say in how they govern
turning the west into a globalized progressive authoritarian state is their goal, there's no reason why a woman wouldn't help create exactly that

I just finished reading "What Happened" by Hillary Clinton.

I like the part where she briefly skimmed over what she did wrong.

probably because she never took america into war

you've heard of elf on the shelf, but have you heard of...

>turning the west into a globalized progressive authoritarian state
yet despite of this, they didn't let Hillary Clinton to be the president of the USA, instead they used a mulatto and a wwe actor

Conundrum: you orgasm into a tissue. Immediately after the first wipe of the tip of the nob you hear a click. Mummy is home with a sandwich.

A) Tell her you're reading an article and will be out in 5 mins
B) Turn the volume up on a politics video you started watching 25 mins ago so you 'can't hear her'
C) Put some underwear on, pull your trousers up, and hope she sees no signs

the face of a man stabbed in the back by an official representative of her maj' on a black and yellow pin-badge

reckon the world is controlled by jewish pedophiles lads

>dissapointed deeply in the orange one that he's not doing anything about the old cow
it's a waste of resources and he didn't know that at the time he said it
when he spoke to his advisers, they likely told him how much of a waste of time that whole mess would be

but it's also possible he lied about it to get more support
>inb4
all politicians lie, no politician can ever win by playing the good, never interrupts, only responds with facts, never goes further than rationality type person. it's why webb did shit, it's why mccain lost, it's why romney lost, and carson realized it way too late

reckon the world could sustain 10 billion people lads

Yh

best friends though

(((they)))

*jewish bitcoin traders

The alt-right captured with glowing eyes, burning torches and visible distortion: their leaders visage is a terrifying sight. If one were to describe this image they would say it was demonic. Fitting for the ideology.