Why are black and Hispanic women so unfeminine? Is it biological?

Why are black and Hispanic women so unfeminine? Is it biological?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Tfw latina gf /country/US/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

/thread

You're a faggot op. Hispanic women are very feminine.

>black and Hispanic women so unfeminine?
are they tough?
the only women in general who i think are feminine, atleast in their demenor is immigrants

They look the same as fat American/British women. Women are all ugly unless they use make-up, then they look like a trannie. People should understand that females are ugly, you have been trained by the matriarchy to think you need them.

>50 year old Mexican granny

American girls are the least feminine though, both black and white. I study over there; they're loud, in your face, obnoxious, can't cook, etc. You get the idea

jesus user is this a video. sauce please. god have mercy

I second this

My Mexican girlfriend cooks, cleans, and looks pretty all the time because that's real Mexican female culture. She knows I'm dominant and she's more or less submissive. She also hates feminists and blacks.
As far as I can see, most white females love blacks and feminism. Maybe you need at qt3.14 Mexicana in your life, amigo

>tfw no latina gf desu senpai.
Fk you faggots.

That woman is white not latina.

sauce on pic

sauce?

She looks a lot like my cousin, how can you tell she is not latina?

fpbp

Their males are akin to white women.they want to have fun all the time, wear jewellery, dress in nice clothes, can't take insults.
They don't often become Men. Rugged individuals capable of building a society FOR the women.

Remember Sup Forumss favourite tv show, the island? Remember the female island? Is that not akin to a Nigger tribe?

Fucking heretics

>Tfw latina gf is loyal, loving, worships my cock, and wants my superior white genes
How can white girls even compete?

Footfags should be lined up and shot.

Purge the degenerate

>all that stockinged footpussy

How many more times are you going to post the exact same comment you subhuman cuck shill?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Tfw latina gf /country/US/

>Women are all ugly unless they use make-up,
1 in 10 is naturally good looking, they are not as clean as males for all of their talk.
Instead of washing face they just put on more makeup.

>AY Senor, le siento! DISCULPE jajajajajajajajaj

>no latina gf with a phat ass calling you papi

Post more stockings.

Americans in general are not feminine at all, for what I've seen

Footfags are disgusting. Most of them are closet pedophiles and faggots too.

Legs>>>>>>>>>>>feet

Preach it οιkογενειάρχης

Agreed

>muh dick

Mexican girls are really cute.
You wouldn't even notice if she's Mexican, they use a bunch of make-up to look "white".

Most girls i know say American men are too feminine, Mexican men are chauvinists.

Pic not related I hope

Any dominicans is this thread??

Stop sexualising women you fucks

Arab/ Hispanic here.. been with multiple Hispanic, White and Asian girls/women over the years and I find they are all loyal if you treat them right Fuck em right and show them that you are Alpha and wont take shit from them... If you can do that you can have a long happy relationship if you want one.

these fucking drawings, so edgy makes me laught all the time.

hispanic women are so feminine compared to spanish women at least...

they're underaged you sick fucks
MODS GET IN HERE!

TLDR: HISTORY PLAYED ROUGH ON THEM

GIVE US SOURCE ON THAT PIC RIGHT THE FUCK NOW

PLEASE

MAXIMUM HNNNNNG

>People should understand that females are ugly
>Women are all ugly unless they use make-up
What a faggot