The cancer is spreading

The cancer is spreading.

I can't remember when a black person died in British Police custody, so why does this protest demand any such participation?

Is it because BLM has failed to carry through with anything meaningful in the US, that they are seeking a more sympathetic audience?

Be strong Britbros, and don't let them in. BLM is an organization that doesn't want to improve lives for everyone, only for themselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Mark_Duggan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Azelle_Rodney
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_England_riots
youtube.com/watch?v=dUhuv_QFYCA
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11655358/Met-chief-accepts-force-may-be-institutionally-racist.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because of virtue signaling and social brownie points.

The Brexit campaign was suspended after Jo Cox was shot. Why can't these BLM people show the same sort of respect towards the victims of the Dallas attack?

at some points niggers are even worse than muzzies

This foments white nationalism. I suspect there will be greater bloodshed in the near future.

why so many white chicks

>prog libs
>respect for anyone but themselves

>nigger
>respecting anyone ever

What are they complaining about?

>bloodshed

brits are disarmed

> can't remember when a black person died in British Police custody

Shit, your memory must be bad....

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Mark_Duggan

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Azelle_Rodney

Are you surprised that a terrorist organization is spreading globally?
Next time one of your bins blow up and kill people, think twice before blaming the IRA.

My house is a 10 minute walk away from Oxford Street.

All of these fucks are cancerous Twitter users.

This is another fragmented, disorganized movement that will lose steam and fizzle out like Occupy.

Women are attention seeking whores and this is currently getting a ton of attention.

Why don't the police simply arrest them?

>scumbag gangsters getting killed
And nothing of value was lost.

Yeah, that video absolutely proves my long held belief that all police officers are cowards. But why you posted it in response to my earlier post is anyone's guess.

its london mate, sharia law is a thing there. fuck london allday

>the cancer is spreading
>soros thinks that its a successful thing and that the trial period in the US yielded good enough results.
>so he uses another op like this overseas to destabilize a country and to play with stocks

fixed for you op

Their idea of oppression is not being allowed to do whatever they want to do, and the whitey government is being racist for having laws. Being a nigger is all about having no responsibility for your own actions.

Charles De Menezes wasn't a scumbag gangster. Nor was he white.

Not exactly difficult to get your hands on a firearm if you know where to look.

>Black Lives Matter London version of "Dallas"

this is literally proof that most of the cancer today is coming out of US.

That's actually disgusting, their cops have no power or will to actually stop a single violent suspect, mind less crowds of them.

>5 years ago
>11 years ago
This white guy, Carl Brunner, got killed while being arrested by police, being one of only 2 deaths by police this year in the UK.

In the UK, since 2014 only 6 people have been killed by police only one was black and the officer that killed him was arrested. He was plotting to help release two prisoners from a van.

What are they protesting?

Nobody remembers the IRA outside of Northern Ireland

he wasn't black either.

>Oxford Circus Traffic has been blacked.

How much is your property worth?

Shamed that I live 10 bongs from there.

Are they pointing finger guns at him?

In Britains defence the police used to be real bastards back in the day
>cause trouble
>get a kicking in the street by coppers
>get dragged down station
>get a kicking from the officers in the station
>next morning
>slapped and kicked out the station to carry on with your day

But then we had the reforms in the 80s and 90s

>mfw I live in a white country and this shit doesn't happens here

Probably a lot as a cardboard box can be rented out for £900 per month in London.

Learn to read.

The OP sais he couldn't remember when a nigger was shot by the police in the UK. I gave 2 examples. Your opinion on whether they are gangsters is irrelevant. I proved the OP wrong. The end.

But the police in the UK are just as incompetent and scummy as the police in the US. They kill lots of whites here too.

>Spain
>White

Not even trying, mate.

>having enough non-whites in your country that they can rally and block roads
Scary stuff.

>I live in a white country

>Literally brown points

Abundance of bbc and their feels make them think if they are doing a "good deed" by attending this protest it will cancel out all the bitchy things they do in everyday life. Not a bad person!

Most probably more then half of Poland's net worth.

student lamo's

I'm honestly triggered a little bit .. Like what do blacks expect when for a long period of time they were colonized and referred to with racist and hateful words by the countries they were in... They're freedom isn't that old compared to when they were held as slaves, do they honestly believe that things will change just cuz of some hipsters?? They're freedom was GIVEN to them ffs...

We should meet up.

I didn't doubt that it has happened at some point, but I meant news of blacks shot by police gaining media attention at least over here if not worldwide.

The entire point is that media hasn't yet incited mistrust of police yet like they have done in the States. Where was the powerkeg that ignited these protests?

There's been only 75 people killed by police in the UK since 1920. In 2015 1134 people were killed by police in the US.

Man, I almost wish I was with the 5-0 just so I could smack the cunt out of these little shits

>After his death Duggan was described as a drug dealer by the police and others, an allegation denied by his family and friends.[22] According to Tony Thompson of the London Evening Standard Duggan may have been a founding member of North London's "Star Gang",[23] an offshoot of the Tottenham Mandem gang.[24] Unnamed police sources alleged via The Telegraph that Duggan was a "well known gangster"[25] and a "major player and well known to the police in Tottenham".[26]

It never fails.

t.bh your officers are used to shooting people/getting shot at every day, ours are not.

#replicantlivesmatter

The shooting of Mark duggan caused several days of widespread rioting here. The entire country was virtually locked down.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_England_riots

I would rob your shoes and phone user. Plus chances are you already know who I am. Regardless. I'd take your shoes anyway. :^)

>seeking a more sympathetic audience

they'll get plenty here

>Spain

Nope.

There have only been 75 people shot by the police. Deaths in custody are in the thousands.

>Spain
>Learning from Argentin as
I still l actually found this funny

>implying proof is of necessity

Tip those busses over.

Crush the bugs underneath.

Lots of blacks and muzzies in that picture. Along with cuckyanglos too.

These are the stats for 2015

2015 Custody 4 16 20
Pursuit 0 4 4
RTI 1 2 3
Shooting 2 1 3
Total 7 23 30

>Above all else, WE NIG

>"assimilation"

I bet a jew made that up

ure all jelly keep enjoying ur blackened CUNTry lol
and now im leaving this thread xD

Table didnt translate well there were 30 deaths total

I feel something strange about this. It seems like they more like useful idiots then a well informed group protesting.

Are these people going to one day control our governments, make our laws and take care of our people globally in the future? Is this the true start of the NWO.

The radicalization of normies into the left's thought process is really going to fuck shit up in the nearby future. If all the hippies became allot of the government(and etc.) we see today- How fucked are we now?

And? Have I ever claimed it doesn't happen in america more?

Indoctrinated by shit like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=dUhuv_QFYCA
Our media constantly shills for them.

you're right, no proof is necessary, but most people don't know, specially the newfags around here

also praise Kek nice digits

Do you really think we have a racist and violent police culture in the UK?

what exactly are they protesting for? compared to the US there's virtually no deaths through police action in the UK and certainly no bias towards black people

fucking attention sucking scumbags

Yes mate, I've been brutalised and raped by them on various occasions.

Kek. Saying a crime was "x" years ago is just as bad as saying "it's current year."

This is a niggas dream come true.

>An American should know about an incident 5 years ago in the UK.

OK tell me your story and convince me then?

Yeah its beyond me. Normally I can mentally gymasticate myself to understand stuff like this but having a protest about police shootings in the UK is fucking unbelievable.

don't forget they also protested a fucking gay pride parade in TORONTO of all places

(((soros))) is throwing his money around. but for what purpose?

Virtue signalling. Look how many white women are in the crowd. Our police are almost embarrassingly benign. If you end up getting shot by them you really should be reevaluating your life choices.

I know we do.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11655358/Met-chief-accepts-force-may-be-institutionally-racist.html

wow wtf I hate Britain now

how could you let these happen in a white western country? u guys suck now lmao

I once hid drugs up my bum. They raped me and found the drugs. I enjoyed it.

So I did it again and walked into the station shouting "I've got drugs in my bum".

>subversive communist revolutionaries

It was worldwide news, moron.

There was rioting for 5 days.

>Actually reading this shit

I bet you're a shitskin too.

Twitter fucking gave BlackLivesMatter their own emoji.

White people need to wake up and realize that our modern "public spaces" (Twitter, Facebook, and Google) are aligned against them.

London is a shithole

Well I was going to my usual paki store to buy some top notch halal when those motherfuckers detained me for no good reason. They took me inside their car, strip me down, bare naked, and proceed to suck my balls.

They hold none of the British values. Libs want to destroy the west.

no evidence just

“I have always said if other people think we are institutionally racist then we are.”

Glad that the niggers we imported recently can´t read or write so they don´t even know what BLM is. We literally got slave labour while the other niggers actually have basic education of a 12yo.

Hope the western world will finally wake up and realize that you don´t try to educate animals, it will only lead to destruction.

It spreads because it is pure Black tribalism.
There is no "reason" for it to exist outside the US, but the fact that it does proves that its members are in fact an anti-white, and/or anti-order hate group

You think you'd fit in my shoes?

>I'm tired of clapping and saying: 'Ha ha, that's so clever.'

Just another toxic leftist movement spread across the world by the Eternal American

When will we stop destroying western civilization?

that aint even Murrica, wtf are all them niggers doing over there?

I guess it's a symptom of globalism.

Idiots read about something bad happening to a brown person on twitter and saw people being outraged so they need to be outraged too.

I dunno, normies are fucking weird desu. It'd be like us arrange a pro Trump rally in Bristol