HIDDEN MESSAGE

FBI Investigator Comer was trying to tell us something Sup Forums...

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4s5iiq/this_looks_crazy_but_it_checks_out_comey_embedded/
gematrix.org/
gematrix.org/?word=help me, hillary clinton is holding my family hostage
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xjrfw21HjkQ
fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b.-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clintons-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system
gematrix.org/?word=2314
watchingamerica.com/WA/2015/06/18/bush-family-buy-up-guarani-aquifer/
globalresearch.ca/the-new-water-barons-wall-street-mega-banks-are-buying-up-the-worlds-water/5383274
agorafinancial.com/2015/04/24/why-did-george-bush-buy-nearly-300000-acres-in-paraguay/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy fuck
What do we do next, Sup Forums?

Gematria? What the hell is this? How can we believe you?

Jewish code that decoded into sets of letters
The FBI press release decodes to this

>Jewish

this is some silly nonsense. .. how on earth is a numeric decoder supposed to tell us ANYTHING when the sender of the email probably had no intentions of attributing the email or the number of characters used to any decoding program?

oh.. its jewish.. still though. Im not buying it. show us another example.

Um. Lads. This checks out...

I'm pretty sure he told us all we need to know when he said she's guilty but they wont recommend prosecution

Delete this.

Uh, how I do I use this information?

>Water is the new oil

I KNEW IT THOSE DAMN KIKES HID THE TRUTH ABOUT THE WATER TO FUEL SUBSTANCE!

Oh shit, spread this

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4s5iiq/this_looks_crazy_but_it_checks_out_comey_embedded/

Time to redpill the normies. I checked this on a couple sites, this is legit. This is either a coincidence for the ages, or Comey was telling us something.

"I encourage everyone to look at my statement very closely" - Comey

oh shi

Don't worry fellas- I got this-

>How can anyone place hope in someone like that
>Water is the new oil
>The President led us wrongly
>We are living in the modern middle ages

OP, your image has you entering the phrase and getting the number, which checks out with the word count from the statement. Who are you, OP? How did you discover this? I checked by entering the number and getting your phrase, but you seem to have known the phrase first - unless you just did it this was for the pic, and found it as I did?

I was almost freaked out by this, but the word count includes the phrase "Remarks prepared for delivery at press briefing," which would have been added later by someone other than Comey.

Lad, this isn't about extracting a mystical message. This is about the Director entering the phrase he wanted in a calculator and making his word count match the output.

It's like numerology.

Example: There are 58 words in your post.

58 = 29 x 2

29 days in February during every Leap Year

1 Leap Year every 4 years.

So only once every 8 years do posts as stupid as this one come along

Comey would have approved this release, including this phrase.

He took that into account

Dox Comey and find where his family are right now. Then we'll know for sure.

So did it pick out the words Hillary and Clinton from the document? Where do the words come from exactly?

First of all he doesn't mean they're physically held hostage. He means they will magically be killed in a tragic """accident""" if he doesn't comply and he is aware of this.

Second, how in the father fucking fuck would doxing help. What, you think they're held hostage in their own home?

Is this a message meant for mossad or what?

It is a jewish mystical cypher. Utter bullshit, except that it can be used to hide messages. Comey used 2322 words. Go to gematrix.org/ and type in 2322.

>cypher

Fuck me, cipher.

But user, how would Comey know that number parsed out to that phrase???

gematrix.org/?word=help me, hillary clinton is holding my family hostage

That's how.

OH SHIT

Exactly. He was trying to tell the right guys.

>This fucking Jew website

wayback machine says that entry wasn't their until April

*there

>I Can't Lie To Myself I Love You

Ba-Baka...

>tfw comey snuck out the message but basement dwelling autists on a pachinko review messageboard can't help him

This is some grade a conspiracy shit right here!
K K Keep me posted.

Oh my God.

Serious question.
What are the chances some autistic basement dweller introduced that phrase into gammetrix bullshit jew thingie to troll us?

I am tripping sack right now. This needs to be spammed on /r9k/ so that redditors find it while looking for funny posts to screencap.

This looks legit as fuck. Comey entered phrase into gematria site, got number, made word count match. Told people to look at his statement closely.

Simplest explanation is he did this on purpose, the coincidence would be insane!

Shit checks out on every site I check. Not familiar with how the sites work, but my understanding is there is kike math and the number you get is based on a system. Not gameable.

But there are 2323 words if you are not making any changes

the autist in the thread looked at waybackmachine and it wasn't entered until april. not to mention you can't change the numerical value, you just enter a phrase and it spits out the value.

>inb4 shill
You just struck internet gold merchant friend.
Wew lads. Im almost sold now. Hahahahaha and they thought shillary wont rig the shit out fo every possible thing ever.
We are litteraly screwed boyz.

We need Reddit to see this, put on your shit waders and dive in!

Attention all Libertarians. Gary Johnson has SOLD OUT to Soros and company. Don't waste your vote, VOTE TRUMP 2016!
Watch short video with proof.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xjrfw21HjkQ

praise kek, we must save comey with meme magic

If this is real should we be surprised??

Now pretend you are the Director of Gassing the Kikes and want to convey this secretly - use that number of words in a speech!

I sure do hope its real. Its the best fucking proof we can get that the establishment is playing this world like puppet masters.
Also this should be a wakeup call for all fags out there that think voting matters cause if you cant get touched by the law than you sure as hell wont lsoe to populists(implying trump isnt controlled opposition).

It is very likely that he used microsoft word instead of wordcounter net. The screenshot are the words between "That’s what we have done. Now let me tell you what we found:" and "So that’s what we found. Finally, with respect to our recommendation to the Department of Justice:"

She is human though.

She CAN be taken down.

>La US Holocaust by V Mmxiii
It's the wrong format but MMXIII is 2013 so a trailing V should put it at 2008, which is when the global financial market crashed.

>Type in 2322
>One of the results is "Eight Nine Nine Six Four Zero Zero"
>Type in 8964 (Since there is a 4 number limit, dropped the repeated number and the zero)
>pic related

Is it over?

SHUT IT DOWN

not by playing their game though. And right now it doesnt really matter. nothing close to a total rebelion could take her down(aka the ENTIERTY of america and possibly the world turning against the globalists) Cause even if you manage to bring 1 mil people with guns to take her out? they have drones and tanks and trained proffesionals.
We are already on the ride with no way of getting out.

explain

anti-slide bump
lads we must not disappoint FBI user and Comey

Gentlemen! Different word counters give slightly different results. Any government fags know what word processor the feds use? I'm imagining some species of Word. We need solid, 100% confirmation of the word count Comey was seeing.

Tiffany for inspiration.

GUYS LOOK AT THIS, LOOK AT THE FIRST NUMBERS!

Isn't there an unspoken rule among people, where if enough of them hate someone that the gov will cave to the people's will and hand over the politician?

I wonder if Hillary is worth all the blood shed to the establishment. I know a fuck ton of people here absolutely hate her guts already.

call it meme magic or kek or some shit but I really think Trump is the prophet

Go away shill, we aren't looking for mystical bullshit. It looks like Comey calculated the phrase and used that number of words on purpose. That is all. This is just a cipher.

EXPLAIN

RIGHT NOW

How do we save him?

Not when the gov can coherce the people to do what they ask basicly. Or keep them divided (see the dalas shooting which was obviously not a false flag to steer attention away from the fact that clinton is not getting indicted. not at all)
We are being memed day in and day out. We are divided and we are manipualted like there is no tommorow.

FBI user, now this? Shit is getting spooky.

What does this mean?!

Probably some old version of word. Does anyone know if comey uses a mac/pc?

What values are you using to come up with 2322? I've been looking at the document and keep coming up with different numbers depending on taking out the top heading, the date, and the FBI National Press Office info.

Beautiful.

Guys, how can we help James "Hillary, please don't hurt my family" Comey?

I don't want a known corrupt president as my neighbour down south. She might attack us first since we're the closest and we have plenty of resources.

Hillary needs to be brought to justice.

link related.
fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b.-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clintons-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system

what is this sorcery?

>Be Comey, directing the FBi
>look at kid
>love him so much
>see red dot on forehead
>wtf
>look out window
>see hitman with a rifle
>hitman throws rock through window
>note attached
>"Indict and the kid dies -H"
>ohfuck.jpg
>Want to get the truth out
>remember the gematria cipher from investigating fraud case
>Type in "Help me, Hillary Clinton is holding my family hostage"
>Get number
>Make statement word count equal this number
>post about it on loli enthusiast image board
>MFW

Type 8996, it literally references Sup Forums and something about giving clearance

ITS HAPPENING

bump

did you did switch from romania to moldova?

dafuq is going on around here...

No thanks. I do my own research and the values I get are 2314, 2319, 2320, 2325, and 2345 depending on what combination of heading, date, press release info I choose to keep.

gematrix.org/?word=2314

Don't be a follower. Do your own research.

any way to check info on anyone from fbi to find out are their families ok and above that are there suspicious movements around their houses

they must be leaving clues carelessly enough to find that out

spooky...

With the mass immigration of third worlders to the first world there won't be enough clean drinkable water to go around.

watchingamerica.com/WA/2015/06/18/bush-family-buy-up-guarani-aquifer/
globalresearch.ca/the-new-water-barons-wall-street-mega-banks-are-buying-up-the-worlds-water/5383274
agorafinancial.com/2015/04/24/why-did-george-bush-buy-nearly-300000-acres-in-paraguay/

MFW this checks out

Underated

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, WHAT DO WE DO?!?!?

Can't be arsed, what does it say?

lol same thing as we always do I guess

bump

Meme this out to the normies. Facebook, Reddit, Twitter

r/The_Donald is a good starting point.

Funny. I get 2314 for the word count, not 2322. Am I missing something?

aliens

OP, pretend for a moment that I don't know anything about metallurgy, engineering, gematria, or physics... and somebody just tell me what the FUCK is going on

Same here leaf. See my prior post at

This. He never would have thought that a bunch of autists on a weeb imageboard would find his plea for help and discuss possible ways to help him.

Truly, this is the work of Kek.

STRATEGIC BUMP

By the way, where did he say "look at my statement closely"? Source?

bump

Comey may have put an encrypted message in that press release telling anyone who could decode it that Hillary Clinton is holding his family hostage. Read the thread Olaf.