Italians have no cultural traditions, holidays, or even language from the Roman era

>Italians have no cultural traditions, holidays, or even language from the Roman era
>nobody cares

>Greeks have no cultural traditions, holidays, or even language from Ancient Greece
>nobody cares

>Persians still have cultural traditions, holidays, and a language thousands of years old
>HURR ARAB RAPE BABBY ISLAM RAPE BABBY

>>Greeks have no cultural traditions, holidays, or even language from Ancient Greece
this (((triggered))) me

Well, these are all lies. But you should know, the reason why every non-Iranian is fed up with your guys' shit is every single time someone mentions the word "Iran" in front of you guys, it always "aacktshully, I'm Persian, I don't speak Farsi, I speak Persian, I eat Persian food, we might be 99% Muslim but we have a strong Zoroastrian culture, showing our Persian heritage. And Persian is written in the Persian script, not the Arabic one."'
*drives off in a white mercedes wearing a v-neck and gelled hair*
>mfw

I've literally only met one iranian in my life and he was an autistic NEET weeb who was obsessed with asian women

Every Christian celebrates Saturnalia every year
Italian is the just regional Latin

Greeks still smother boys in olive oil

I'm not OP. Redpill me on Greek traditions that live until today. Also, I thought Ancient Greek is actually really different compared to Modern Greek?

Yeah OP, Greeks still are faggots

Just like white people then, both were slight Mongoloid admixture from Mongols and other East Asian Tribes.

have*

Tell us more about him.

He was a complete fucking autist. He had to spend a week in a group home for a month because of an autistic fit he threw.

Ah, I see. Every country has its nuts. I, myself, am ubermensch.

>>Greeks have no cultural traditions, holidays, or even language from Ancient Greece
Leaf education

>chatolicism
>ortodoxism

t. Xerxes

Isn't their form of Christianity one of the oldest in the world (Orthodox)? Apparently its a debate if its older than Roman Catholic but the fact is that the Bible was written in Greek and definitely dates to Anceitn Roman times so there you go.

>debate
Lelwat
That’s like saying there’s debate whether Catholicism is older than Protestantism.

we still love to fuck your boipucci

Yet you chose to leave your ancestral homeland and your tradition. You have to go back.

corruption is still a widely practiced custom here