youtube.com/watch?v=MPNrTBZTJ5U
vocaroo.com/i/s0c1Lsf8BBph
youtube.com/watch?v=P9wBpmZn9nA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

agrarianism

inb4 /got/posting

YOU DON'T LIKE GOT POSTING IS THAT IT?

fuckin love the calgary poster 2bh

what bands/artists does /dixie/ listen to?

EVERY BIRD, UPON MY WORD
IS SINGING "YO-HO, I'M A PROVO!"

Don't get /dixie/ started on tunes.
Do you want strictly Southern tunes or all tunes we like?

all tunes please, wanna know everyones favorites

>Sup Forums FEARS the /got/poster

yeah, wish he would come by here

Hope he stays clean

...blubblubblub...

Ones you've probably heard of I'm a fan of are NIN, Iron Maiden, Rammstein, Simon & Garfunkel, Hank Williams Jr and Sr., Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson
For non-Southern tunes you may not know of:
Eisbrecher
youtube.com/watch?v=BGthmYzpGv0
And One
youtube.com/watch?v=vwnLp67rrzY
Die Krupps
youtube.com/watch?v=0fRB27kFOG0

Yankees who sing Southern tunes:
David Allan Coe
youtube.com/watch?v=TV1CFAMFMsE
John Prine
youtube.com/watch?v=Sl9ZkYViEIs

Southern tunes:
2nd Carolina String Band:
youtube.com/watch?v=yKih6b7IssA
Hank Williams III
youtube.com/watch?v=rA97-ecJj8A
Waylon Jennings
youtube.com/watch?v=RgD5sY3Wme8

I could go on and on

>Rammstein
gay

aaaaaaaaaaaaggggghhhhhh......

>Rammstein, Eisbreicher, Die Krupps
Nice taste, saw Rammstein a couple of time.
Can I add Ministry to all of these:
youtube.com/watch?v=eDc5sHQWhbc
(Main riff is realyl similar to Rammstein - Du Hast)

HEUTE TREFF ICH EINEN HERR'N
ER HAT MICH ZUM FRESSEN GERN

youtu.be/knU9gRUWCno

>He doesn't listen to NDH

>A wild Breton appears!
Ministry has some good ones, but I never got into them as much. I also forgot to mention KMFDM somehow.
Do you like Oomph! as well?
Also, if you like Eisbrecher, have you ever listened to Megaherz?

one of my favorite songs by them to be quite honest.
First German song I ever learned the lyrics to.

every day the hipster race grows and changes the south. one day I hope that all the southern coastal states will be hipster meccas- mini californias if you will

Don't bother taking a look at Ministry latest songs if you're too heavy into politics, group did a song glorifying Antifa.
KMFDM is a go to in typical Indus. music!
Oomph! is also good but they have that pop touch and sound I grew to dislike after too much listening (best song Augen Auf! and Gott ist ein Popstar)
Ironically, Rammstein went for that same feel on LIFAD and I also dislike it (best album Herzeleid and Sehnsucht if you ask me)
I heard a bit of Megaherz mainly because autists on youtube usually mistake their songs for Rammstein's.

FUCK C*l*fornia and FUCK C*l*fornian people

every day beautiful, well-endowed southern belles are being swooned by virile northern and western men wearing beanies and riding bikes. southern men will surrender

youtube.com/watch?v=0MghaUVL55M
youtube.com/watch?v=Buhl_gYV698
youtube.com/watch?v=nxsjqVMHzW4
youtube.com/watch?v=to5gcRExQ9E
youtube.com/watch?v=dzqFCEGOY6k

I could go on for days if you wanted me to

with every cry of protest, another bizzare coffee/vape shop opens its doors on a once pristine southern street. parish by parish, block by block the south is getting HIPSTER'd.

slavs are always unapologetically smug

>parish by parish
Dummy

you're ok i guess...

what's up with the name?

Zdrastvutye

>every day the hipster race grows and changes the south
No, they fucking don't.
>I hope that all the southern coastal states will be hipster meccas-
Maybe VA, not south of Norfolk, though. Bad shitpost 0/10. I don't think you tried hard. FOY.

The pop touch of Oomph! is good on some songs (youtube.com/watch?v=MeJVWBSsPAY), and a bit cheesy for some to me.
I actually like LIFAD a lot, but I do see what you mean. I can agree on Herzeleid and Sehnsucht being their best ones, though,
Megaherz is kind of like a slightly edgier Eisbrecher. It's the singer's earlier band, but he left.

now you just aren't trying.

>caм пoгибaй, a тoвapищ...
a bit grim for children no?

don't worry southern bois. first your women will cut their hairs short (as they should) and wear strange 70s/80s throwback clothing, but you too will begin to lose muscle mass, become paler, and feel a craving for quinoa

don't fight it southern boi give in to the hip

>russian jews

>what's up with the name?
I'm a Protestant posting in a catholic thread on /lit/ and I keep forgetting to take it off when I bounce back over here

TIME FOR BED user?

>protty chi
weird

>religious threads on /lit/
aren't they the most liberal board on this site besides /lgbt/ and shit like /an/? Doesn't seem like it would be much fun

0% FATIGUE

deep down, you are scared. scared of what hipster gentrification will bring. rising housing prices, accommodating the homeless, etc. it's alright though, it's all part of the plan. you see, once all of America is hipster, then no one place will be oversaturated with transplants. we will all live in a hipster paradise, and your mind will surrender to a more free (passive aggressive) love

you think the hipsters are doing this themselves, haha. no, they are the foot soldiers. we are doing this to you. the north. you beat your fists against your northern borders, but deep down you are one with us, and your fall to hipsters will make us even close.

we love you. you will never escape us.

PERHAPS SOME ESSENCE OF THE NIGHTSHADE WILL HELP YOU, MAESTER PYCELLE?

>protty chi
>weird
More common than you might think.

>/an/
>liberal
When the fuck does politics come up on /an/?

@80486427
This is a dumb gimmick, and I'm not going to give you a (you)

To be fair, I'm also an autist for early Rammstein times, keeps listening to the same low quality beta version of their songs, always looking for bootleg from 1995-96.
Here have a beta version of Spiel mit Mir - Live:
youtube.com/watch?v=6Pz7IGIgS_Q
And Schwarzes Glas, a non-released song which got stripped appart to create more tunes (this version has the Eifersucht main riff in it):
youtube.com/watch?v=eBXr-9whSgo
I Can listen to that Oomph! track but not too much.
Edgier how? Lyrics maybe?

seems like they're mostly catholic and orthodox, but I'm pretty sure its just some weird cultural larp'ing meme thing because most of them just circlejerk and I'm pretty sure they're only catholic because "all good christian lit is catholic". they think its the refined thing to be. some of them provide some fun discussions though

/an/ is full of 25 year old women

I guess it doesn't come up all that often but you see people bitching about animal rights sometimes. Usually when someone owns a birb and is doing something stupid while trying to take care of it

Yes, yes, just call it a dumb gimmick. I'm not here for yous. I was searching for any true resistance, but alas, the population's mindset seems to be, from this sample at least, in line with our plans.

We love the south. We will become the south. And the south will become us.

>because "all good christian lit is catholic"
Dostoyevsky was a devout Orthodox. There's not as much Orthodox literature but it's there

Saying that there isn't any good Protty literature is just ignorant

>tfw no cyka blyat gf

to /lit/, protty lit is "your best life now" Joel Osteen. a few of them will let you slip in Milton or Shakespeare or they'll say Milton was a heretic and Shakespeare was a secret Catholic.

I can't hear the Schwarze Glas demo well enough to enjoy it. Damn shame.
Have you listened to Lindemann's solo album?
It's a bit overly sexual, even compared to Rammstein, but it kind of grew on me, especially these couple songs.
youtube.com/watch?v=QWE_M0CX9So
youtube.com/watch?v=MPNrTBZTJ5U
Megaherz was a bit edgier in lyrics, yeah. They aren't like Korn or Linkin Park, but they had a meme ass song about religion (Gott Sein) and some slightly violent songs that Eisbrecher kind of staved away from.
Do you speak German?

Yeah, I can see it.

>all good Christian lit is Catholic
What about pre-schism writings like St. Augustine?
There's probably a good bit of nice Orthodox writings that are just unheard of due to pretty much every non-slavic/Greek country being less than 1% Orthodox.

I don't understand your angle, but I like it.

>implying shakespeare wasn't a crypto-Catholic

St. Augustine was a devoted Catholic

probably some uzbek discovered ms paint and made this picture
but that person on photo looks more like north caucasian than middle asian

are yall catholic?

I am, he's greek orthodox

He died in 430 A.D. How was he Catholic?

Looks Chechnyan to me, but I'm not too good with my Caucasus/Central Asian ethnicities.

I was raised Southern Baptist, but I go to a Greek Orthodox church when I go.
I'd like to join, but I haven't been in a while, and it might be a long while because my car gave up on me.

All pre-schism Christians were Catholic

t. knower

what happened to your car?

I had the occassion to listen to Skills in Pills a couple of time, can't say I hate nor do I like it (tho the fucking cover is so over the top and a bit cringe I tend to enjoy looking at it).
Ah yes I see, Rammstein always had that edgy style and lyrics (but never had the balls to stop responding to criticism each time they could).
I do speak a bit of german, studied it for 9 years but I lost a ton.

wow I could probably have better talks here about this than on /lit/

>All pre-schism Christians were Catholic
>mfw
We're pretty sure my fuel pump is just giving up on me, but I'm a broke bastard, so it'll be a bit before I fix it

At first I didn't like it too much, but like I said, it kind of grew on me.
Auch: wie kannst du Deutsch für 9 Jahre lernen, und nur noch "ein bisschen" sprechen?
Du musst VIEL vergessen haben.

>people constantly shit on Southerners for being stupid
>people always are pleasantly surprised when the come to /dixie/
C'est la vie.

keep quiet about it, we go to great lengths to hide the fact that this is actually a /his/ outpost on Sup Forums with country music and not just a bunch of people jerking off about how much they hate niggers

mums the word my friend, I don't want /dixie/ being ransacked with the homo and shitposting stuff that constantly plagues /cum/

>tfw not really all that knowledgeable about institutional Christian history
I have failed /dixie/

Though the well known Catholic scholars(Thomas Aquinas is foremost) basically wrote the basis of what became the modern West. Recognizable forms of natural law and ethics, stuff like that

We already have one homo and that's far more than enough.

>mfw people say we'd be more advanced if we never had Christianity

>>mfw people say we'd be more advanced if we never had Christianity
Sam Harris and Richard Dawkins and their legions of redditfags keep shitting on Christianity and keep pretending that the 1800+ years of philosophical development in the Church had no effect on Western society

I hate them so much

Ich hatte Deutsch als ich 7 Jahre alt im Primarschule war (unsere Einrichtung hatte Problem zu finder ein Englisch lehrerin, stattdessen hatten wir ein richtiger Deutscher) . Aber im Kollege und Schule, unsere Lehrer war sehr schlechte, das ist die Situation.
(I'm not even sure half the sentences I typed are correct, my prononciation was always better than my writting)

Finally I get to use this image

Ich verstehe dich klar. Von Schule habe Ich Spanisch gelernt, aber habe Ich fast alles vergessen. Ich habe mein selber Deutsch aus spaß gelehrt. Ich sprech es etwas gut, aber würde Ich noch nicht fließend sagen

idk what this is but I seem to remember it being about the "le christianity destroyed rome xD" meme

Ihre Ebene ist gut, meine letzten Jahre des Unterrichts waren nichts anderes als Musik zu hören. Ich würde davon träumen, das Deutsch richtig wiederaufnehmen zu können.
Diese Track von Eisbrecher ist wirklich gut, Ich mag diese Art von repetiviten riff:
youtube.com/watch?v=BGthmYzpGv0
Es ist ein wienig politisch markiert, aber ich schätze es immer noch.

Ja, ist es nur wirklich Wortschatz daß Arbeit braucht. Mein Deutscher Freund sagt mir daß Ich "kling wie ein Schwede wann ich Deutsche sprechen"
Das ist ein sehr gute Lied; vielleicht ein aus mein liebste, und ist es auch etwas neu.
Es ist noch ein bißchen politisch, aber es nicht zu die rechts oder links wirklich geht. Es ist mild.

These people will shill whatever to shit on a group they disagree with.

ihr seid schwule
hoer auf in deutsch sprechen

>hoer auf in deutsch sprechen
Das macht mir kein Sinn.

hoer auf = stop

ich musste "stop" auf deutsch nachschlagen, weil ich es nie gelehrt werde.
ich auch weiss nicht, ob das richtig gesagt habe.

in case my german is REALLY rusty and none of that made sense
i had to look that one up because we were never taught how to say "stop"

Mein Vokabular zu bearbeitenist für mich immeram schwersten gewesen. Topkek, ich frage mich wie es klingt. Mein Lehrer erzählten mir, dass ich eine München Akzent hatte.
Die Deutsche Metalszene und sogar die Elektronik sind oft Links, aber es stört mich nicht, solange sie nicht sehr ausgeprägt bleibt.

Ich habe eine Wortschatz-Buch daß Ich wirklich in arbeiten solle.
Ich weiße daß viele "cucks" sind, doch mag Ich noch die Musik.

vocaroo.com/i/s0c1Lsf8BBph

danke

>"""""Pope"""""" Bergoglio is only 80
Fuck

Deutsch zu hören erinnert mich and die Erinnerung. In der Primarschule bestand meine Klasse aus vielen shitskins, die nichts zu tun hatten, um die Sprache zu lernen.

Drecksnegern in Bretagne? Ich dachte daß ist war nicht da so schlecht. Was ein verficktes Schande.
Spricht jeder wirklich Bretonisch?
Ich mag gälischer Volk, insbesondere die Irisch.

Post voice
>I did.

thought that was a stalin cosplay for a sec

and no

SWEET HOME ALABAMAAAAAA

Nein, ich bin in den Vororten von Paris aufgewachsen, deshalb war die Bevölkerung exotisch. Aber wir haben noch ein paar Schwarze und shitskins in der Bretagne.
Bretonisch hat viele verschiedene Formen. Die Worte zwischen Nachbardof und unglücklich wechseln, immer weniger Menschen sprechen es.

yeehaw

peepeehead

unmemingly love that song.
Try this one
youtube.com/watch?v=P9wBpmZn9nA

hate that song

ur a pepehead

S C H A N D E
Ich habe das Frankreich viele Sprachen hetötet hat gehört. Traurig t b h

a pphed that posted voice

at least it's better than georgia on my mind

> deutsch
What a garbage language

t.studied german at school for 6 years, cant speak a word(not that I need to speaking english+turkish means I can converse with 99% of germs)

cCc amk cCc

Yeah, the revalry between Britanny and France was rough, I remember my grandpa (even during his time) telling me how his teachers were always on his back because initially, he only knew Breton.
I don't know why but that reminds me of the sperg iraqian german who shot up shitskins in a MacDonalds.
Fucker made a facebook page promising free lunch, after killing some people he went to the top of a parking and was getting yelled at by a old german. He was insulting him and the only respond the shooter had was "'I'm GERMAN, I AM GERMAN" to which the old man responded "NO, YOU'RE A FILTHY TURK, A SHITSKIN!", the shooter then fired potshots at him.
After he was caught and the video of the hilarious dialogue went viral, the old man got a visit from the party bus because he said badwords, the fucking state of germany.

>When an entire group of ethnicities gets bullied so hard that only one is independent and all the languages are practically dead aside for nationalists and the incredibly rural.
feels bad
Also that shooter confused the hell out of me.

I'm drunk and it's late. I'm gonna play a round of vidya then sleep.
Ich hoffe dich hier wieder zu sehen, Bretonischlad

You don't learn languages at school. Languages are one of these things you have to teach yourself.

Have a good night Kamarad.

I didnt passed german once in those 7 years (just remembered we started at 5th grade)
Wish I had went to the french catholic schools...

Catholic schools are hit or miss here, but the one I went to was pretty nice

Do you have a lot of them there?

There is a couple of christian schools in shitstanbul
Most of them are great, except for the italian ones
We even have austrian catholic schools I think

But unheard of outside istanbul

I went to a catholic highschool, it was pretty good.

>omg why don't all American cities have metros like Seattle and New York
>America is SOOOOOOOO backwards lol
I hate redditors so much

>But unheard of outside istanbul
Even in Ankara?

I went until 8th grade and it was pretty nice. something like 75% of the students were Mexicans tho

ESPECIALLY in ankara
There might be one or two in izm*r im not sure

> be amerilard
> no access to metro

France being the fleuron of citizenship it is, most people were french but a small percentage were of foreign heritage, lots from Eastern Europe and Spain/Portugal.

>shitstanFULL
lmao

>that pic

oh, and it was full of Mexicans because I was in Texas. I think most of the parochial schools here are full of Germans and the Irish

I got others of Magdna and her kid.

Lmao what is an arkansas

Fucking hijabi pushed all my shit to the floor on the bus to sit down
Anatolian subhumans have no ethics