What's his endgame?

What's his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e4wFviI79VA
youtube.com/watch?v=Fk15H6PjBis
youtube.com/watch?v=w-0TEJMJOhk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When he dies he will take his place in the stars.

Reddit condensed into human form.

I like him on QI

To overshadow all work he parodies.
Which constellation would it be for Al?

Make people laugh?
Like what the fuck kind of retard question is that. Loved him as Cheese Sandwich btw.

I don't understand why he doesn't do more television work. I would enjoy him in guest roles.

It's unfortunate that Amish Paradise is maybe his most well-known song. Because it's one of his weakest efforts.

He was pretty funny on that one episode of Childrens Hospital.

Draco of course.

>been a comedian since the late-1970's
>"Reddit"

Want to know how I know you're going to take a three-day vacation from this place?

seems like he already achieved, and probably more than he could have hoped for in his wildest dreams

The elimination of brussels sprouts. He really hates them.

>Weird Al has lived long enough to see his original hits be considered too offensive for modern audiences

Another pretender who Hijacked nerd culture because it Was/Is popular

He just really likes writing parody songs. Even asks permission from the original artist, despite not having to.

White domination

youtube.com/watch?v=e4wFviI79VA

ahh Reddit humor

youtube.com/watch?v=Fk15H6PjBis

>You better put all your eggs in one basket
>You better count your chickens before they hatch
>You better sell some wine before it's time
>You better find yourself an itch to scratch

I just figured there was something more appropriate, seeing as how he's not a dragon. (Unless there's something nobody's telling me...)

I actually think his original songs tend to be his best work. Most of his stuff is great, of course, but I can never seem to stop listening to Melanie.

What did he mean by this?

Are you kidding? He's done guest roles in literally everything

He had a movie and a tv show, the movie was acclaimed but bombed due to being released the same time as like 50 massive blockbusters. He wasn't happy with all the interfering from executives in his tv show

This is the only funny Funny or Die sketch, even though Hughie Lewis is an awful actor

>even though Hughie Lewis is an awful actor
That kind of makes it funnier for me

To make us laugh

Witness to us the glory that is Polka.

Seriously, his polka compilations are my favorites.

kino

youtube.com/watch?v=w-0TEJMJOhk

To find his fucking station engineer.

i remember my friend raving about this and me not wanting to watch it thinking that al was only funny in hindsight due to my childhood. holy fuck i actually think this is my favourite, the 180 is amazing

>3 day vacation

You wish, cunt. Back 2 Reddit you go now

>Fly For a Rabbi not available on Spotify

What did they mean by this?

My friend as a kid used to beg me to watch "pulp fiction".
It sounded boring and he always talked about a black guy getting butt raped and made the sound "oof oof". So I REALLY didn't want to watch it because it sounded gay as fuck and I thought my friend was borderline retarded.

I didnt watch it until like 5 years later, and discovered I love that fucking movie.