Battle of California: Kings @ Sharks Game Thread

Kings and Sharks have split the first two games of the battle of California this season, both have been away wins. Kings can secure first in the west throughout Christmas Break if they win

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcsports.com/bayarea/sharks/kings-brown-lucic-avoid-further-discipline-hits-couture?amp
thecomeback.com/puckdrunklove/2013-articles/dustin-brown-at-the-center-of-two-controversial-hits.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VqoyKzgkqR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hello sharkbros, vegas here wishing you luck againt those dirty queer kangs!

Let's go shorks

Thank you

Goonzinski

ta mate x

>quick whistle
fix is in lads

Lightning fan here catching some comfy late night hockey. Fuck the Kings go sharkies.

aw yiss
hokkei time

Great post

Ducks are California’s hockey team

Friendly reminder that the Kings had NO FANS before 2012

Love Duckies

comfy is just a code word for boring desu

I hope everyone has a fun and safe time in the snow!

>tfw only snow here is in the mountains

>lowest attendance of any california team
Nope

Well, fuck off then

>tfw

reminder

Remind me why /hoc/ hates the Kings so much. I know they also hate the Oilers and the Rangers, but I'm not sure why this is, either. Someone explain, please.

>snow
haha good one

no breastfeeding

See

>shark byte is but a distant memory

>tfw no more handsome man on the zamboni

>too many kangz on the ice
>kongs

>QU1CK

Based sweden

>Qu1ck

Nick stick handles tbqh

Next time just say you don't know

Kings have a huge number of older fans that have been around since their inception. Take a look at the stands next time they're at Staples, you'll see a shitload of older folks. This meme is not accurate.

donskoi can't shoot for shit but goddamn he creates chances

Really enjoyable game desu

>All these hits

Yeah there's like 20 old fans. All the kings fans showed up and have left again. Also Dustin Brown is the Burfict of hockey

That hit Dillon put on Doughty was fucking great

Sure thing, buddy. Whatever you need to tell yourself.

>berfict of hockey
That would be tkachuk

BONUS TIME

nbcsports.com/bayarea/sharks/kings-brown-lucic-avoid-further-discipline-hits-couture?amp

thecomeback.com/puckdrunklove/2013-articles/dustin-brown-at-the-center-of-two-controversial-hits.html

good hits by both teams, desu

You're right he's not burfict because he never gets suspended.

Anyone who thinks the "chicken wing" is Brown's signature hit doesn't actually watch Brown play. He hits hard an often. The issue is whether there is an intent to injure. Based upon how he acts both on and off the ice, according to even opposing players, there doesn't seem to be intent to injure when it comes to hits by Brown.

Some players are just dirty. Perry, Roussel, and Tckachuk come to mind immediately. But Brown isn't a dirty player. A hated player? Maybe, because he does hit a lot and he hits hard. But dirty? Not so much. You can cherry pick what you think are dirty hits over his 1,000 game career, but I highly doubt that there was intent to injure in any of those.

Any good fights tonight?

Not yet. I expect one, though. MacDermid or Andreoff will likely try to throw down, but the Sharks may not take the bait (heh). They've got some good physical players who like to hit, but they don't seem to have someone who like to square off all the time.

Soon lad

Usually the bigger your penis is the less likely you want to fist fight to improve your self esteem.

Look at Mr. Freud over here. You got a psychology degree hanging over your mantle or are you just spitting bullshit?

>Square Hammer on the PA
Good taste

youtube.com/watch?v=VqoyKzgkqR4

>getting scored on 5 seconds into the PK

SCAARRRR

Say my name

le just the tip man

release the goons

if ya can't beat em, beat em

Well LA tried playing physical hockey and that didn't work, how long until their new strategy becomes chimping out?

What's doughty's problem?

10/10

Something behind the play. He doesn't get heated like that with a player very often.

and
here
we
go

I actually got it from mr George Carlin.

Cool game guys, you really know how to do it out there on the west coast

Lmao poo doubty you've done it again

Gr8 scrap and penalty box chirping

Well tonight must be the exception because he's acting like a turbo faggot.

Toffoli next. Is there something in the water in LA or is it just that much time surrounded by beaners?

kangs in full goon mode

Lil joe strikes again

>losing
>start acting like little bitches

KONGS EVERYBODY!

DAMN SON

>implying doughty is always a turbo faggot
The kings aren't dirty players
>start slashing like faggots
Fucking spic retards

Name a team with more fake tough guys than the Los Angeles Kings, go ahead I'll wait

kongs and cucks need to be deported asap

Memes aside socal tap water tastes like ass

gooning and flopping,
flopping abd gooning

Yeah I went to school in riverside, the water leaves like a calcium film on everything

It was always the worst part of going to Disneyland.

I bet quick tries to slash someone next

How tough are you?

It was 3-0 boys

>kongs chimping out
how surprising

relax there's still time left to win it

Better yet he'll probably sack tap pavs with his stick tim thomas style

Almost as tough as drew "well, defense didn't work so a good slash to the ankles is all I've got left" doughty

i just wanna see goon jumbo tbqh

Wrong team for goonery tonight my friend

cringe

>empty net

shutout

NOT A SINGLE GOAL LELMAO

get styled on kongs

goodjob sharkbros

gg shorks

BASED JONESY

*Pavelski literally tackling a player who doesn't have the puck

But it was the KINGS who "chimped out." You Shorks faggots are pathetic. Just take the win with grace. Jesus Christ.

Nice one, shorks. Always fun to see the Kings lose.

>he can't see when lovetaps are going both ways