The hell you will. He's got a two-day head-start on you, which is more than he needs...

>The hell you will. He's got a two-day head-start on you, which is more than he needs. Brody's got friends in every town and village from here to the Sudan. He speaks a dozen languages, knows every local custom. He'll blend in. Disappear. You'll never see him again. With any luck, he's got the Grail already.

last great film George Lucas had his hands in

>Hello? I-I say does anyone here speak English? Hello?

>"The german race and their army of darkness must be exterminated. Kaufman and Morgenthau were right"

Wow Spielberg went all out on this one didn't he

They are making a new one without him.
Disney is making it their main focus to shit on all of Lucas' former IP.

>Disney is making it their main focus to shit on all of Lucas' former IP.

Why do you think they bought it if not to make movie out of them?

Last Crusade>Temple of Doom>Raiders>Crystal Skull

I'm right, you know it.

Last crusade is just Raiders with special guest James Bond

Raiders >> Temple >= Last Crusade >>>> Skull

>temple of doom not being shit on
Good show user

didn't disney always own Indiana Jones?
Either way I hope the money from the sale cured the fuck out of cancer or else it aint worth it.

Raiders is just a boring generic "action adventure". Crusade has a unique father son bonding experience, great memorable action sequences and humor.

Temple of Doom is better than Raiders as well.

>Nazis. I hate these guys
What did he mean by this?

Got lost in his own museum...

>Raiders is just a boring generic "action adventure"

Without which you wouldn't have your precious retread with forced family drama, fuck off.

No, you fuck off.

End yourself. Raiders is shit compared to the rest of the films.

It has the least feasible plot of the three and probably the weakest premise. A plane happens to fly over southern India where it ditches them and leaves them embroiled in a thuggee ressurection. Fun fact Indiana Jones is based on Henry Austin-Layard, who frequently got caught by aristocracy on his way to mesopotamia where they tried to force him to sign over whatever he found to them.

Agreed.

>Temple of Doom
>better than anything
Nice try guy.

The ending of raiders is shit.

It shoulders have ended at the damn boat.

But fuck off. With your last crusade boner. It was completely bland compared to the awe inspiring treasure hunt that was Raiders

It's the darkest, fastest paced and most thrilling one of them all, everything scene serves the story, cuck.

>With your raiders boner. It was completely bland compared to the awe inspiring treasure hunt that was Crusade

FTFY

switch raiders and doom

No

>omg MIke from RLM likes Temple of Doom the most! I do too now!

Source?

>Raiders is just a boring generic "action adventure"

Says the twelve year old.

When it came out in '81 no one had seen anything even remotely like since the 40s and the SFX, while quaint now, was top notch for it's era. While it harked back to older movies and serials, much like Star Wars did, Raiders essentially rebooted an entire genre.

Raiders only seems "generic" to kiddies like you because the genre is resurrected was immediately and repeatedly copied in the movies and on TV.

Dismissing Raiders as a generic action adventure is akin to dismissing The Godfather a generic mob movie because it fails to recognize that both reinvented their respective genres and were quickly imitated.

And for the sperglords, I'm not suggesting Raiders is as good as movie as The Godfather.

>autists in this thread not appreciating Raiders, the greatest b-movie ever made

It's just an opinion, but I really don't get how people can put Temple of Doom on the same level as Raiders and Crusade. To me, it does everything wrong an Indy movie could do and nothing right that it could have. Instead of funny, it's cheesy. Instead of adventurous, it's boring and tries too hard to be scary. I'm not even kidding when I say I would rather watch Crystal Skulls than Temple. At least there's only one annoying main character in that.

>I'm not suggesting Raiders is as good as movie as The Godfather.
You're right. It's better.

>I'm not even kidding when I say I would rather watch Crystal Skulls than Temple.
You went too far there kiddo.

Marcus was such a goofball in this one.

The annoying characters are called comic relief. All of the Indy movies are cheesy at some point.
>tries hard to be too scary
t. underaged

You're an idiot. Adventure serials were nothing new, popular in the 30s, Lucas and Spielberg just reintroduced it with a few changes and called it Indiana Jones.

And not that guy, but Crusade is objectively better than Raiders, most people agree.

This.

This is correct. None of them measure up to the original, which is a near perfect action adventure movie. Temple followed the same Indy formula but changed up side characters and settings, which worked on some levels and not as well on others. Crusade is basically scenes from Raiders that were left on the cutting room floor and then haphazardly pieced together to make Raiders-lite. Skull is just bad all around, 2 hours of non-stop references to the original trilogy as if the movie is winking at you the entire time saying "hey remember this?"

I don't like the Godfather that much (I find it insists upon itself), but still better than Indiana Jones

>the people who put Raiders before Temple are the same who rank Wrath of Khan before Undiscovered Country

God damn that's good dialogue

>the people who put Raiders before Temple are the same who rank Wrath of Khan before Beyond

FTFY

These faggots spent so long holding ToD as "the weakest of the trilogy" that they can't let it go even though now they have an ACTUAL bad Indiana Jones movie

>there is a Nazi war criminal trying to find some artifact
>he's a Trump analog

Subtle Disney , subtle

Raiders>young indiana jones(after childhood)>last crusade>temple of doom>crystal skull>YIJ (childhood)

What's this crystal skull? Some kind of fan film?

shhhh user dont worry about it.

>I find it insists upon itself
Sorry, I agree but this is tip-worthy speak.

eric, absolutely eric xD

Did Peter say upon or on?

>You're an idiot. Adventure serials were nothing new, popular in the 30s,

Wipe the cum out of your eyes and READ what I wrote, faggot: "When it came out in '81 no one had seen anything even remotely like since the 40s..."

I specifically mentioned the 30s/40s serials relative to BOTH Raiders and Star Wars.

This