Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K-ZSJrWUotw
youtu.be/kqcQq0IzOws
youtube.com/watch?v=F6vpn0G_czE
youtube.com/watch?v=VyGAc-OLAiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sAkL2-vh2Sk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=K-ZSJrWUotw

These are addicting to watch, I wonder the psychology behind them, but it's easy to zone out.

would play

AND NOW BACK TO EEK!STRAVAGANZA

youtu.be/kqcQq0IzOws

ASSASSINS!!!

I had a childhood.

FOR THE FUTURE

PREVIOUSLY
ON X-MEN

These threads get me closer to feelings of suicide than any other experience I've managed to have in this world. Never is the innocence and bliss of childhood so immediate and tangible yet so irretrievable and separate.

wuss

Illuminating television

NUH NUH NUH NA NAAAH NUH NU

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAN

Digimon

Mon ami

LOOK UPON THE FUTURE AND TREMBLE

POWER! THE INCREDIBLE POWER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

....OMEGA RED!

p-please stop. You guys are giving me too much feels

what the fuck was his problem?

FIND OUT NEXT ON DIGIMON: DIGITAL MONSTERS

>he doesn't watch 90s commercials on youtube

Remember me?

PEE

EXX

GEE

GOD DAMN IT SOMEONE FUCKED WITH MORPH'S HEAD AGAIN

His mom spoiled him

Isn't saturday morning cartoon's dead completely?

Digimon was comfy. I almost can't watch it now because I'll get kinda depressed from the nostalgia. Specifically Season 3.
No joke.

oh my god i just googled PXG jetix because I had no idea what you were talking about, and found this video

youtube.com/watch?v=F6vpn0G_czE

the fucking nostalgia man. I used to eat coco pops and watch Jetix while doing my homework after school

watch JP version for fresh take

It never came back
:' (

THIS ONE'S FOR YOU MORPH!

is it any different besides the language?

More serious, better writing, different and better music, some small plot alterations

Holy fucking shit
>mfw I saw this gameplay-like sequence only once or twice during my childhood
>mfw during my whole life I thought that I made it up or dreamt about it (because how can you play videogames on an old TV without any console)

TELL CYCLOPS...I MADE HIM A CONVERTIBLE

You talking about Season 3 or all the seasons?

Room 402 is GOD TIER

All the seasons. Season 3's music is a billion times better in the JP especially though

youtube.com/watch?v=VyGAc-OLAiQ

ELEMENTARY MY DEAR WATSON

MEGATROOOOOOON

REAL MATURE, BRADLEEEEEEEY

Lemme guess, your favorite show as a kid was SPORTS CENTER and your dad would beat your ass for watching cartoons instead of practicing sportball.

Are you projecting?

Does anybody know the name of the programming block on Nickelodeon that originally aired Invader Zim along with a few other shows? I remember it was specifically geared to older kids and it was around 4 on Wednesdays, but I'll be damned if I can remember the actual name.

Wiiiiilllbyyyy

right back.

No, i have an awesome dad who took me to see digimon: the movie when it came out.

BUN DUN DUN BUN DUN DUN BLEEDA DEE DEE, NUNNA NUNNA NUH NUH NUH, DUN DUN.

i wish there was some site where you could watch entire blocks of old programming, with all the commercials and shit between shows.

Teenick?

I remember when my local station stopped playing this after 9/11

Holy fugg

>Fox Kids goes off
>MST3k comes on Syfy

Who else had a kino childhood?

>his didn't watch every Harry Potter film in theaters with his dad except for the last one because the cancer got him first

looks like a fun game

i agree. things were so much simpler back then. no anxiety, no depression, not worrying about girls, not worrying about paying bills or having a job, not worrying about deciding what to do with life etc

((In Stereo))
youtube.com/watch?v=sAkL2-vh2Sk

i feel you. I been going through some tough times medically and just been sitting around getting stoned and watching old cartoons and commercials with a gut wrenching feeling

is there any other cartoon on par with this one? i can only think of batman the animated series.

>yfw

If you ask me, the cancer did him a being favour. Terrible movie.

Fuck the arabs who attacked the twin towers. Not because they killed people, but because I couldn't watch my Power Rangers that day. That was my jam, and those goddam arabs ruined my day.

My station only had morning talk shows after 9/11, worst day of my life. No more xmen before school.