ARMED CITIZENS WILL STOP BAD GUYS!

ARMED CITIZENS WILL STOP BAD GUYS!
>Dallas happens
OK BUT WHAT IF TEXAS WAS AN OPEN-CARRY STATE!
>Texas already is an open-carry state
So if armed citizens don't scare the bad guys but actually enable them to be out in the open, what's the purpose of open-carry?
Now i sit back and watch the republicants stroll in

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xjrfw21HjkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oh boy this should be good for a laugh or two, proceed cuckservatives....

America doesn't have a gun problem it has a nigger problem.

i disagree

If I was going to OC it would not be in the midst of a left wing protest where I am going to either be attacked or forced to magdump said idiots.

Also, if a shooter decides to start killing police employing my weapon is likely to just get me killed by confused law enforcement.

The idea is to utilize your firearm when the 5-0 aren't around or if you have a good line of sight and clear achievable shot on the shooter.

Also, you're a fucking retard.

nice bait reddit

>Muslim shooter

he did it because of the Muslim ideology, so yes, blame the ideology

>black shooter

did it because of BLM or his gang, so yes, blame BLM or gang violence

>white shooter

"I did it because I hate niggers". No ideology attachment, this his own personal opinion, and his own personal actions.

>open carry without ammo

I know this is a slide thread but for those who don't Texas doesn't let you open carry loaded weapons.

Also there were cops at the event as well so logic follows cops are as ineffective as open-carry

By leftist logic the people carrying guns should have massacred each other. All thinking they are the original shooter.

The Police were ALREADY THERE

>I know this is a slide thread but for those who don't Texas doesn't let you open carry loaded weapons.
So what is the point of open carry?

Because it's a rare step forward for gun rights and we need all the progress we can get even if it isnt perfect

Im not sure if he is really right on that, the point is Open carry with a chambered round and a full mag because frankly fuck stupid rules.

We have IDs here newfag

wouldn't have happened if we banned niggers

>Muslim shooter
Usually does his shooting because his ideology, Islam, and his holy book, the Quran, tells him to. He isn't doing anything out of the ordinary for Islam, in fact, he's doing exactly what his religion tells him to do to infidels and sinners. Did every Nazi kill Untermensch and support the war? No, but they supported other Nazis, and their ideology told them to support those things, so we blame all Nazis.
>Black shooter
Are you denying that blacks disproportionately commit the most violent crime? They kill each other faster than they are born, and when they get tired of killing each other, they kill other whites.
>Professional shooter
Is supposed to mean the police I guess? Nice try, Jamal. 90% of the time that one of these "brutal" police shootings occur, it's because the suspect (usually a nigger) was being stupid as fuck and resisting arrest with a weapon. Unarmed whites are actually MORE likely to be killed by police during a confrontation than blacks. The problem isn't racism, the problem is that cops are fucking retarded.
>White shooter
Literally always is some guy who was just batshit insane and heard voices in his head. Are there a few exceptions? Yeah, but even with those guys, all whites denounce him and talk about how batshit insane he was. When a Muslim blows himself up, or a nigger murders a family during a breakin or a cop in the streets, do you hear Muslims and niggers denouncing him? No, you either hear Muslims completely silent or talking about the will of Allah, and the niggers, well, the niggers march through the streets chanting "What do we want? DEAD COPS"

Fuck off, cuck.

This xavier guy was just the fall man, right? I refuse to believe 1 person managed to shoot 11 cops and kill 5 of them, thats like recuit mode of a videogame.

There has to be 4 or 5 shooters, has to be.

>So if armed citizens don't scare the bad guys but actually enable them to be out in the open,
Bad guy wasn't out in the open post discarded for openly lying.
There was also heavy police presence in the area so we should probably ban police as well :^)

The issue is balance, liberals shout and yell about gun control but you don't see Obama actually doing anything about it do you? It's all talk bro. Military industrial complex always wins.

Post the texas law because we both know you're lying
He's lying

Why it's a bait, OP is right...gunnuts are stupid.

Correct, no Texas law against carrying on a live round or with ammo in the magazine. He's full of shit as long as you have the CCW permit to begin with.

The one man who WAS carrying was forced to surrender his rifle to the police, despite offering to help take down the shooter. Stupid faggot.

KYS

He's actually citing California law which is as far as I know the only state retarded enough to have such a statute

How were they out in the open if they were a sniper? And by your same logic, it seems that Police too are inept at defending people? What is next?

I hope he gets a nice chunk of cash and his rifle back for the cops violating his rights.
But he won't on grounds of "muh obbicur sabey"

I love that after CNN claimed he was the shooter (The Dallas police had specifically said he wasn't, and they just wanted to talk to him and get a statement) now my social media is full of people blaming conservatives for "scapegoating him as the shooter".

They have no shame. Destroy a man's life then instantly turn around and use it for political gain.

>Police too are inept at defending people?
To be fair police have absolutely zero duty to defend citizens unless there is a special relationship involving custody.
Personal defense is entirely up to the individual

That is out of date and incorrect.

Texas is an open carry state. Update your picture.

> CCW permit

We're not talking about CCW.

Open carry is for transport, not armed patrols. You can't have a gun slung over your shoulder with no locking holster and leave it loaded.

You are, however, allowed to carry ammo with you, just not in the gun while it's out.

Conceal Carry is actually for defense and even in California you're allowed to leave it loaded. Outside of the big cities California is actually mostly OK with guns... mostly because rural areas completely ignore state gun control laws because often the police response time in these areas is upwards of an hour.

No amount of phone calls is going to stop an armed invasion 50 miles into the forest after a cartel mixes up your home address with the address for the illegal weed farm down the track.

Handguns=/rifles
Open carry of rifles is legal in with no permit and your image is outdated as open carrying a handgun is now legal in Texas so long as you have a CCW

America doesn't have a nigger problem, it has a cultural problem. The culturally upstanding men of colored decent have a very anti-intellectual, gangster culture that puts down blacks that wish to educate and empower themselves. If the black community tried to fix that, then the racist symptoms that you see every day would go away.

As for the Open Carry, the Police were already there providing security. They were the ones that failed to provide security not the armed citizens

Open carry in texas requires a CCW, that is why I mentioned it.

>Open carry is for transport, not armed patrols. You can't have a gun slung over your shoulder with no locking holster and leave it loaded.
>You are, however, allowed to carry ammo with you, just not in the gun while it's out.
Cite Texas law then
Protip
It is 100% legal to open carry a loaded rifle in Texas with no conditions.

>If the black community tried to fix that, then the racist symptoms that you see every day would go awa
Of course to the multicultural faggots anyone who does this is "racist" because"muh all cultures are equal and if one fails it is due to societal racism"

Only with a handgun

The point of carrying a handgun for self defense is not to pick off an unseen rooftop sniper from long range who is trying to assassinate law enforcement.

The point is to have a last resort method of defending yourself if you're cornered and can't escape. It won't guarantee you'll survive but it's better than playing dead and hoping you don't get shot execution style from 6 inches away.

Nice catch.

Attention all Libertarians. Gary Johnson has SOLD OUT to Soros and company. Don't waste your vote, VOTE TRUMP 2016!
Watch short video with proof.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xjrfw21HjkQ

so if my ex tries to beat me up again should i blow a hole in the wall to scare him off? what if he grabs it first...

First off: unaffiliated here. It's not in my best interest to help a group of people that want to further divide my nation based on hopped assumptions of nationwide racism. If it were a family being robbed by some crackheads, sure, I'd peg one in the leg with my pistol or some elderly wench being assailed by Jamal and his crew, of course I'd offer assistance. Besides, there were cops there. They get paid to take rounds and die. Why would I take the chance of getting shot by a police officer or one of the racist kneegrows for brandishing a firearm? The shooters were stopped from causing more deaths by armed police and one bomb (lol good times there). You should be asking how we would have responded if there was not a police presence. Lack of forethought on your end.

>obbicur sabey
what

Never pull a gun unless you're trying to kill someone

Shooting warning shots is never legal and is a great way to expose yourself to getting the gun grabbed out of your hand / shooting some random bystander

So if all shopkeeps are armed, then it'll just motivate niggers to kill them during a robbery. He wasn't saved by having a gun, but by the nigger not shooting him right away. This is the problem with "muh guns", the criminals can just wait for an opportune moment when they have a jump on you.

No, if you pull a gun you damn well be ready to shoot who ever you pull it on..

In the case of the Dallas shooter, that was the 2nd Amendment doing *exactly* what it was designed to do. This was a man taking up arms to fight a corrupt government authority.

This is why we have the 2nd Amendment. So that anyone who feels unhappy with the government or the system can grab a gun and pick off a dozen police officers. This is what the conservatives are fighting to protect. EXACTLY THIS SCENARIO.

If you support the 2nd Amendment it's because you support the rights of BLM supporters to pick up guns and shoot cops. Not even a strawman. This is a concrete, real, and specific example of what the 2nd Amendment exists to do.

America seems to have a general violence problem. From police brutality, to gang violence, to mass shootings, among all races, there seems to be a general unspoken belief that violence is an acceptable means of resolving one's problems, regardless of your race or which side of the law you're on.

How can we get Americans to calm the fuck down, Sup Forums?

/thread

why would i want to kill someone user
he's only trying to "teach me my place". there's no reason to kill him. slap on a restraining order maybe. too bad the cops are so useless and won't oblige.
>getting the gun grabbed out of your hand / shooting some random bystander
this is literally the most moronic advice ever.

this is also very stupid

I'm sure they'll trip over themselves trying to disagree with you, but I think you're correct.

>get Americans to calm the fuck down
great question
i'd love to see the cops do something the first 20 times i complain about some dude beating/stalking me
just a suggestion! we're not all bitter, vengeful whores!

I want that t shirt

it's a mix of culture and genes. culture comes partially from genes. if america had enslaved a bunch of indian or chinese people instead they wouldn't have developed as bad of a culture as blacks.

>inb4 "But that's not tyranny"

Who gets to decide what is and isn't tyranny? This dude saw what he believed was government tyranny, and did something about it.

Wasn't it something like, only 3% of the colonists fought against the British, and somewhere around 40-50% thought what the Brits were doing was wrong? So that leaves roughly half the colonists NOT believing the British were doing anything they shouldn't have been. So, I ask again, who decides what is and isn't tyranny?

You're 100% correct, the 2nd amendment was meant for such a purpose. However, only when there was no legal recourse in place, and as there is still legal recourse for modifying police policy there's no reason to take such action.

It was a BLM protest dumbass. Why would they have stopped a nigger shooting at cops

>as there is still legal recourse for modifying police policy there's no reason to take such action.
Except that the means of legal recourse is corrupt and unjust. Plenty of cases where cops did the wrong thing, yet received no punishment.

I didn't see any unarmed people stopping him either.

Your point is moot.

AddBlock blocks shill images you're welcome. Just block an image and the rest follows.