Has he finally been exposed?

Has he finally been exposed?

he'll be gone before the end of the year and will never win another major trophy

is this the time of night that all the faggot american soccer fans come out of the woodwork so they don't get bullied into submission during peak hours?

Yes. Fire Zidane. Sell everyone except Modric.

>le thriving off of mourinho's squad man

he was already exposed when he won the grĂªmio match by just 1-0

CHI

What do you do when "vamos, vamos" don't work anymore?

>this shitty CHI talking shit
I'm always here in /mls/ you know where to find me bitch

t.doyle

nigga look like an xbox 360 cutscene

You try to come at me faggot and I will CUT you

*clap*

lol

v a m o s
r a m o s

Deport this fag

he's managerial career is almost identical to his career as a player. he really doesn't offer that much he just happens to be the right guy at the right time

the last two years there has been a power vacuum because a lot of the elite teams were either in a decline period or a buildup period while madrid was peaking. Even in this time frame he didnt even won the treble but somehow he was considered a goat. Don't know why. The finals were against athletico and juventus, says it all really. Where were the big guns? There were none.

He was a top 10 player when he was playing but there were a lot of better ones, but somehow, 10 years later, he's considered the GOAT. Really makes me think

>Mourinho
This isn't even close to Mouyes' squad

Honestly they should have won the match in the first half if they had a half decent strikers

It's not really his fault that Ronaldo, with his publicity, has guaranteed 100% of game time despite playing like absolute trash.

He'll be fired once real loses to PSG.

>14 points from #1
>raped at home by your eternal rival in christmas
lmao

La Liga is rigged. We don't give a shit about results there, so no, we stand with Zidane.

The CL is where it's at and results there are what will measure the value of Zidane and the team. Everything else is seen here as a lot of irrelevant hot air, gaijins.

shout CORRE CORRE VENGA

>We don't give a shit about results there
ayyy

So is that why you fired del Bosque right after he won you a CL trophy?

>Lose to PSG in the CL
>W-we don't give a shit about CL. Copa del Rey is where it's at!

VAMANOS, VAMANOS!

Hitman

>keep spamming algerzema, aka NEPOTISM
>play 4-4-2 diamond without isco
>repeatedly cuck lucas, asensio, mayoral, bale and make them fight teeth and nails for starting position while algerzema can just cruise the pitch the whole game because of the past glory and sandnigger ancestry
>doesn't reward good performances with playing time
>didn't improve defense
yeah, he's been exposed pretty fucking bad this season. man's got to know his limitations.

No desu. If we get fucked hard in the CL, and I'm talking getting fucked like a bitch like Farsa was 6 months ago, then yes, we can and will start talking about Zidane and the team and etc and fix shit. Till then then, nothing.

And if we get to another CL champions while Farsa gets buttfucked again and has to make do with his juicy rigged la Liga title, then... aaahh, great popcorn time here in Sup Forums.

We wait lads.

He's 12. He doesn't know who del Bosque is

This. But it is gonna be pretty bad if >we can't beat PSG. Even if they don't choke, there is still a chance madrid can have a bad match like yesterday's and get knocked out of CL

lalallalalalala

all lie

zizou is always rated and is unexposed

lalalalallalalalala

He retired as the best midfielder in the world you fucking nob. I bet you're too young to remember the "la cuisse de Zizou" fiasco that probably even played on Belgium TV.

how many CL has he won? 2?
unexposable

This. Motherfucker already wasted Morata, how many more players will be wasted just to play Benzeshit

Thoroughly exposed after his stacked team fell apart, bought a bunch of literally whos and just screaming Vamos isn't helping anymore

Barcelona always seem to play better around Catalan local election days... an refs are always dubious too. Look back and you'll know it's true. The 5-0 under Mourinho was played during Catalan elections and Real were denied a penalty in the first half which could have caused the game to go 1-1 by half time break, instead we get the 5-0 muh beautiful game narrative.

Even I would win 2 CL if I managed a team with Ramos, Modric and CR7

Same with Luis Enrique winning the treble, he wasn't an elite manager

lmao you mong, barcelona has won 7 of the last 10 liga games at bernabeu, they simply like to go there, wreck them and take a shit infront of all those subhumans

Why does this guy get a free pass?

BUILD

>he thinks American hours are peak hours

The only thing Farsa likes is bitch like a slutty nigress to get a special ref treatment in la La Liga, then go to Yurop and get raped 4-0 by Juve, 7-0 by Bayern and etc when Villar and the refs aren't there to give you your "glorious" wins.

Looking forward to your Farsa (and Messi) Chelsea games, little whores.

Gonna be fun. ;)