Comfy The Americans thread

Comfy The Americans thread

I'll bring the beer.

PAIGE YOU ARE JEOPARDISING THIS ENTIRE OPERATION WITH YOUR WANTON SLUTTERY

the 2nd season is such a step up from the first. I don't know what changed, but it's like the Sopranos pilot vs Sopranos season 4.

It's because you're more invested in P&E, which is the main focus of the show.

I like to rewatch S1 to see how much they've evolved, it's amazing.

Jesus doesn't approve of you being a slut Paige.

>It's a Stan invites himself to dinner and steals all the beer before leaving episode

Pastor Tim wouldn't either

Paige is a snitch nigga, she's gonna fuck it all up.

>Paige gets knocked up by Matthews

I'm surprised by how much P&E let Paige walk all over them. My parents were much more strict and they weren't spies who grew up in Russia right after WW2

I really wanna get into this show. I've caught a couple of episodes and i'm not sure what to make of it.

Looks pretty good and has alot of depth, but i feel like from what i saw the girl does way too much complaining.

If you're talking about Paige, well yeah she's a teenager with terrible parents. Makes sense.

Swiggity swooty check out that booty.

>vaguely see her pussy as her ass bounces up
Oh lord have mercy on my dick.

WTF I love Mother Russia now

Too much sex. I understand that it's a powerful tool, but I want more sneaky spy shit.

Philip steals à 747 this season.

>She's 40 and has had 3 kids

FUCK

what? source?

The script

>too much sex
>literally 1 minute of sex in a 50 minute episode

The most unbelievable part of the show, is that ugly fucker Matthew ever getting near a qt like paige. Holy shit he is booted.

>It's a Paige doesn't knock episode

Keri Russel A CUTE! SQUEE!

I was more getting at them fucking everyone and everything. Being a female spy apparently means sucking mad dick. It just gets tiring after a while.

I liked when they introduced Lee Tergesen's character and went "And also, he's....A HOMOSEXUAL". Can't get to him with sex, have to think of another strategy.
Still a great show.

I mean, that's the best way to get information. I think they have too much action as it is, and Philip hasn't even held a gun in his hand since two seasons.

keri russel is my fu back off bro

Could have been worse, it was just a chill 69

>tfw you will never grab Paige's perfect tits

The best moment are when P&E are close to each other

Not even in a sexual way, just emotion and stuff