/cfg/ Clinton Foundation General We have a Website Edition

THE LONDON CONNECTION TO QATAR IS CHERIE BLAIR
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/55
theguardian.com/politics/2015/sep/01/hillary-clinton-emails-cherie-blair-lobbied-qatari-royal-family
The U.S. State Department also donated money to the Cherie Blair Foundation for women
cherieblairfoundation.org/donors-partners/donors/

TERRORIST LINK MINDMAP HERE
bubbl.us/?h=354f92/6a95c0/34fA1hkm43xDM&r=1572330230

>TLDR info here (also see first few comments):

docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
bubbl.us/?h=353c6c/6a7172/34fHeANPDpMfI&r=489699651

>First FBI thread
archive.is/JEXOo

>Second FBI thread
archive.is/pgLpf

>REDPILL LITE:
archive.is/m4DaP
archive.is/TRsgh

>HILLARY'S TAX RETURNS HERE:
ghostbin.com/paste/wx6n6
>Hillary nuclear file here
mega.nz/#F!oQYiWQYY!6vGXkmC2ECa7N_XapmbMyQ

What we know:
George Soros funnels money to Democracy Alliance, through the Amalgamated Bank and into the Clinton Foundation. Major money laundering, massive number of donors.
(((Soros's))) investment arm is linked to it
Also, Bill Clinton is heavily involved with human trafficking with Jeffrey (((Epstein))) on the "Lolita Express"
Virginia Roberts was one of the sex slave victims.

>TAVISTOCK PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/PBejCc6J
>LIST OF EPSTEINS CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/jeffrey-epstein-more-light/
--------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-(((epstein)))-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N908JE
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N212JE

discussions.flightaware.com/post39207.html

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.no/20160704/norways-funding-of-clinton-foundation-under-scrutiny
newsinenglish.no/2016/05/30/norway-buying-itself-influence/
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hi all.

- If you want to see this shit done right, read Charles Ortel. charlesortel.com

- We need to explore the Grameen Bank angle. There is tangible evidence of money laundering there. Search Grameen on the google doc to find we already have

- Something is fishy in Norway. People havent talked about the Norway connection much, but they have contributed an inordinate amount to the CF. Why?

thelocal.no/20160704/norways-funding-of-clinton-foundation-under-scrutiny
newsinenglish.no/2016/05/30/norway-buying-itself-influence/

- Last thing, I noticed that the website we have going has a lot of unedited posting by you guys and has a lot of chan slang that is not palatable by normies. If you want people to listen, clean up your language and have someone go edit everything on that site to be more PC. Don't sacrifice the investigation for the sake of chan slang.

>CFG GUIDE
Hey guys things have gotten quite complicated

Our Basic operational strategy is
>Find a task
>Do a thing
>Post results

We currently have 3 divisions

>Research
>>this
>Memetics
> Strategy
We also now have a website
www.clintonfoundationinvestigation.com

It's not much but we're going to make it great so we have something to link normies to

You can use this thread later if you guys want.

Everything is updated

Someone needs to make the guide great again
I've got to do website stuff

k

I thought we're in the middle of importing everything from the google doc over to the website, then cleaning up after.
It's still a work in progress.

Why can't a club be white only no Jews? It's not really selling anything.

OK thats fine

Alright I kinda dropped the ball on the Persons of Interest list. Addiefaps are a lot longer than I had previously thought. So I'm gonna get back to working on that and hopefully by tomorrow it'll be done so Research Team has a sort of a reference manual

"The Clinton Contamination" is trending on Twatter.
Come in, we have anti-Hillary memes specifically made for normies.

/cfg/

Keep up the good work everyone.

Isn't spreading the site to normies dangerous though? Memes are just memes, but if our whole investigation gets public before we have enough evidence, (((they))) might delete any evidence left.

Shill this some more fags!

Fantastic to have a website for this civilisation saving work.

One assumes the site is VERY beta. We need to be able to post on it and collate information, even the link to the tldr, needs to be hyperlinked and not just text. I assume this will be fixed in due course but still.

Also how about creating different categories for investigation, so that investigators can research specific topics and tie up other people's work together to get specific results. For example categories for people working on Follow the Trafficking (Epstein), Follow the Money, Soros Links, Surrogates Backgrounds and maybe even MENA, Rapes etc., to keep everything together.

To be frank the cfg generals are getting hard to keep up with and a static site would be great rather than Sup Forums which prunes content not long after creation.

oh my christ that's horrifying

Country clubs that discriminate against jews
I doubt that, probably run by jews

Are you the one in charge of the website? I'd like you to make some tweaks (feel free to tweak them yourself) :

We should refrein from using anti-normie language such as memeing
Also make sure to always spell out Clinton Foundation, not just CF. We need to blacken the name itself.

So far as we can tell it is a giant money laundering organization through which political favors are bought and sold. So far we’ve compiled a ~90 page document summarizing our findings.
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit

Feel free to peruse it.

So far we’ve been rather successful in memeing CF into the public sphere.

Too many ''so fars''
As far as our current current leads let us know, the Clinton Foundation is deeply involved in a massive money laundering organization through which political favors are bought and sold. So far we have compiled a ~ 90 pages document containing all the connections we could find. There is still much to be uncovered from this, and any help is good help, so feel free to peruse the document.
We have been trying to reach the public with the sensitive information that we have gathered, and you can also help by spreading the word. We need an informed population. We have been somewhat successful in bringing a little bit of attention to the Clinton matter ourselves, but nothing near as much as we should : (show your stat)
(1/2)

We are currently riding a big spike and we must not let this be ignored. If we plan well and never stop demanding answers from the Clintons, we are bound to get results.
Here's how you can help :
Find a task : Take a lead in our investigation document and continue down the rabbit hole. There are connections everywhere, this is a massive scheme and we need to cover as much ground as possible. There is plenty to investigate for everyone, trust me.
Do a thing : Are you finding some connections in your lead? Don't shy away from posting even small connections, people might recognize names and that might connect two people together that will lead to a big tie. You can also join our Social Division, that is trying to grab the attention of the population with the use of memes that you can also obtain in the investigation document.
Post result : Post a well written result. Usually that is done with the use of a minimum of 1 source to give some bone to any findings. Will often require multiple sources as not every media outlet is trustable.

We seek the truth. Our government has been hiding a lot. Every government is.

(It's the homepage and also the page saying who we are and what we stand for. So I felt like it needed clarifications.)

Here's a good example of shilling.

BREAKING

You Anons are doing a great job in making America great again!

-Trump