youtube.com/watch?v=G8EEJXKhtZA
youtu.be/O9YL04v-J5U
youtu.be/5F6dXcW-_Fc
youtube.com/watch?v=PmoHSczX8pU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>a late-night talk show
>funny
Pick one.

His monologues can be lame as fuck but he has great chemistry with guests.

Is HE funny? yes
Is his material? no

yes, funny looking

He was.

how autistic do you have to be to think the relationship between a talk shot host and a talk show host guest is even in the slightest bit genuine

>Is
no
>was
yes

Not a big fan of his monologues or interviews

But he does have some of the best skits

how autistic do you have to be to read my post and infer that from it?

I think he's very naturally charming and funny, but maybe its his actual show that holds him back like said.
Take this skit for example, Conan was the only one who looked like he was trying
youtube.com/watch?v=G8EEJXKhtZA

He sure is! DId you see his AMA on reddit dot com?

IN THE YEAR TWO THOUUUUSAND, IN THE YEAR TWO THOUSAAAAAAND

His remotes are top notch

schoolplaytier cringe

He's made a transition from performers and characters to working with non-actors. It seems like a more grounded show, something like Letterman... I prefer the wackier material from 1995-2001. If he didn't want to return to his earlier material, he could transition into a more Johnny Carson-influenced show.

Sometimes unprofessionalism is hilarious. Like when someone can barely hold their shit together during the skit.

I hate his interactions with guests, same as any other late night talk show host. Hey recently you had something happen regarding this one thing, isn't that right. Then guests goes on to tell some story, if it's a girl it's some sex related thing. Also the fake laugh I really hate.

No

Was he funny? Yes

What happened? ((())) meddling

Clueless gamer is okay.

Guests are so publicist controlled that it's not even mildly interesting. With like the only exception being when Conan has on a comedian who will bust balls.

It's a shame too because Conan could be a great interviewer ala Dick Cavette or Carson. Serious Jibber-Jabber videos are really good.

>Did I hear that happened to you recently?
>Wow... this is so awkward... I don't know if I can talk about but here goes, please dont think I'm a freak LMAO i'm just a normal girl/guy like you

"Celebrities" are a mistake. "Celebrity" culture is fueled by women. Beatles mania, Bieber mania, all of that is women. Celebrity worship is a female trait. Ergo women should be unseen and unheard. Islam was right.

He's funny, funnier than any of his contemporaries. One issue is that he doesn't have professional guests that are exaggerated enough. Conan's wild side has never been quite as good as his dry wit and invention. He could use wilder celebrity guests and a Carson-esque style.

He is when his writers are on strike

>Hey guys, Cluelest Gamer is going to be a real show now, isn't thet great!
>Also it's gonna have what made the show so popular, hockey and football players and shit

That's not what made it popular for fuck's sake, just make it Conan and Bley playing random shit please

except for the Islam part, I agree

>grrr I no like thing

Yes, faggot-funny. And their sense of humor is the same. They're like clones.

Are you fucking retarded?

Norm Macdonald and Bill Burr interviews are great.
Actually funny guests are great on Conan because he plays the straight man very well.

youtu.be/O9YL04v-J5U

youtu.be/5F6dXcW-_Fc

As other people have said, the guy has a natural charisma and a good-flowing comedic timing in the way he speaks but his actual material isn't conductive to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=PmoHSczX8pU

He can be a cool guy.

Conan's head is too big for his body. Does he have polio?

He should make a travel show.

Where he experiments with sterilization

A decade ago

People that still think he is funny are wearing 60-5 level nostalgia glasses

Conan in Korea was funny. That kpop music video he made was pretty good.

>Iwn know what conan was like when he was in the late night NBC spot

was his writing good

The FFXV fallout was great

His talk show is shit, but I love his remotes, and basically everything he performs outside the fucking stage.

He's stage humor is garbage. But I believe this is mainly because of his writing staff.

I think Conan is funny.