/nba/ general SHUT THE FUCK UP edition

larry you're so fucking pathetic i swaer to god own up to your shit talk when the gsw wins and when they lose you mentally ill fuck i swear to god this shit happens everyday and you just fuck up this general this fucking general is the only place where we can speak about real ball and you just have to shit it up because youre so mentally ill and focused on damage controlling over a fucking meme team in a sport that is beyond your understanding please just fuck off forever i dont know why mods are incapable of banning you at this point and why we have to go out of our own ways to make a locked discord and pastebin 4chanx filter just to make life easier in this god damn general i know you are here and reading this so please just fucking do the world a favor and kill yourself because clearly you dont enjoy life and the only thing that you get out of it is spamming a sports subsection in a sports board of a mongolian imageboard. i swear every fucking day its all the same shit same posts same flags same retards same namefags same pasta same topics. you just make this shit retarded and its amazing how you are so fucking noticeable WITHOUT a fucking TRIPCODE thats fucking incredible and i bet a bunch of tripfags would be jealous to have your fucking recognizability.

please just kys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?t=57s&v=hXiA7WhCjVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

k listen up you little shit
I am so fucking tired of watching this 6'2" fucktard running around the court for 40 minutes every single fucking game. It's like there's this light in his brain that lights up whenever he can get an assist, rebound, or brick a three. But it's completely dim otherwise. I don't believe it's beyond this dickwipe- that's right, I'm insinuating Westbrook is a cloth of the variety of which you can wipe your dick with- to literally emasculate his center to get his tenth rebound of the 52nd regular season game against the Suns.
This walking brick flails his limbs after every three point shot. If there's not a defender in the entire fucking building, he'll still thrust his legs out and flail around wildly before falling to the floor as the ball sails ever so graciously into the unsuspecting beer-toting fatass 15 feet away from the hoop. It's fucking absurd.
And the worst part is you thundercunts act like he's this generational talent, an absolute force to be reckoned with, but no. Fuck no. He's little more than an oddly athletic parasite who latches to the teet of the triple-double media, sucking them dry as he viciously fights for that tenth fucking assist. I truly believe that Russell Westbrook won't die unless there's a stat for "deaths" on the boxscore. THEN HE'LL DIE TEN FUCKING TIMES

i cant wait for brodie to shit all over hardins mouth on christmas

t. james harden fan

>this thread

context of this webm?

award show or some shit

SAC:Buddy Hield scores 24 points against Spurs
POR:Shabazz Napier scores 21 points in win vs. LA
LAK:Lonzo Ball flirts with triple-double in loss
MIN:Hollow Man: Wiggins w/ 17 points, little else
GS:X-rays negative on Draymond Green's elbow
LAC:Austin Rivers goes for career-high 38 points
CHI:Kris Dunn crashes back to Earth on Saturday
MIA:James Johnson (ankle) doesn't return Saturday
BOS:Jaylen Brown (Achilles) drops 20 in return
OKC:Paul George scores 26 points w/ six steals
LAK:Lonzo Ball (shoulder) starts the 3rd quarter
UTA:Donovan Mitchell hits 12-of-16 FGs for 29 pts

>MIN:Hollow Man: Wiggins w/ 17 points, little else
jesus that's harsh

>mfw lonzo will pass westchimp in triple doubles next year

lonzo looks so weird when he dunks and finishes it literally autism lmao

depression....is the demon at the bottom of a zoloft bottle...

autism hops are the best hops

I love how people hate on my Wiggykins, keep hating, we'll keep shining. God dream.

wiggings will be top 5 tier in 5 years

Why is Nurkic such a disappointment?

I have no hate for Wiggins.

I just acknowledge and realize he'll never be an elite player because he's absolutely incapable of learning defense.

He's like the next Jordan Crawford.

What does /nba/ think of the 2018 NBA Rookie of the Year Lonzo Ball?

nobody care about ur news loser. thats what reddit and google are for

He only had a meme run with the Blazers after last year's trade deadline, got injured, couldn't play in the playoffs.

Now everyone had a whole off season to study how he impacted the Blazers so drastically and so sudden, all his strengths weaknesses.
And Nurkic didn't learn or do anything in the off season to elevate his game. He's still the same.

So now he's not helping the team as much, plus the Blazers lost Crabtree and have a huge hole to fill at SF without a 3 and D player.

sorry this year it's going to be 2018 NBA 2nd year player of the year ben simmons

how can he win he's injured? not Better than Lonzo

Fact

he needs high usage to do anything, and he's an inefficient black hole. easy to see why denver chose jokic over him.

I guess flyovers don't get it but in euphoric cities like Los Angeles, Boston and Chicago, players don't "bust." This is the one (absolute) truth you cannot deny.

Merry Christmas, enjoy your tornados.

brodie is way better than that bitch rapist kobe

Like thr Spurs but happy to see them lose just so Skip can have a heartattac

skip would see his spurs lose if it means another jab at lebron

Why do you watch that garbage, it's scripted

because first take gets unbearable after 10 minutes.

Why can't KAT and Wiggins learn how to play defense?

Defense isn't cool.

Why learn something uncool?

Which of these players out of the NBA would you be willing to have on your team right now.

Monte Ellis
Brandon Jennings
Roy Hibbert

roy

>watching espn

ROOKIE OF THE YEAR

youtube.com/watch?t=57s&v=hXiA7WhCjVg

hollywood got foot fetishes also what did Sup Forums mean by this?