People actually found this movie funny and good

>People actually found this movie funny and good

Just fuck my shit up familam

but it is.

>le reddit le movie
>le contrarian lelele

anything more?

watched it over christmas. Genuinely didn't hate it but there was still moments of cringe and I paced around the room to relieve the anxiety

I have to laugh every time I see somebody criticizing great movies made for us normal people who actually leave our house to interact with other normal people. Fuck these autist cunts in their fedora-wearing asses. It's like some unwritten rule in their pathetic notebook that they have to be miserable at everything, that the world is "shit" and everything they hear or see is "shit" and the agenda of everyone is "shit".

We get it. We watched that South Park episode, too. You have Asperger's Syndrome. Now drink some whisky, lighten the fuck up and seek help for it. You're not the only one in that boat, bucko.

WE rule this board, now. WE decide who's cool and who's not. You rock spiders clinging to the Sup Forums of the past? The ones that yearn for Bela Tarr marathons while you lick Dorito crumbs off of your fingers and weep for "being born in the wrong generation"? You're archaic. You're ancient fucking history. You've been left behind.

Come out of your basement, you cave-dwellers. Come and celebrate the new millennium by watching Deadpool with the rest of us. It's the present year and we have cake. Even though it's a lie.

No, you covered it. It's shit because it's le edgy humour that cucks tell themselves makes them cool and unique.

Calm down Destiny

>Reddit
>people

>Popular on Sup Forums for years
>suddenly crying about Reddit

What a fickle board

It was pretty gud user. You just hate it because it's a marvel character.

Batman vs Superman is a fantastic movie and better than deadSHIT

The hard R definitely helped.
Not bad for such a low budget.

I thought it was pretty good but I wasn't surprised. I hate deadpool and fucking despise ryan reynolds but I always said he was made for that role. If hope he becomes a mainstay in the marvel cinematic universe because I can't take anymore of the shitty 2serious overarching plot and one liners and the FUCKING SELF AWARE HUMOR HOLY THAT'S THE WORST PART.

Fuck yeah cindy!

See, you're just a DC fanboy, you probably didn't even watch it.

New pasta?

Scenes with Colossus and NegaSonic were good
Scenes with taxi driver were good

Everything else was awful.
Should have just been Deadpool driving around to different missions with the taxi driver

Got through the first 30 minutes before I accepted it wasn't really for me. The only time I chuckled was when he ordered the blowjob cocktail for the guy to start a bar fight, other than that it was just flatline after flatline, and there were zero stakes because nothing is taken seriously.

>pacing around the room because of something you watched

literal fucking autism

Literally Eeddit the movie

Pls no bully
Reeeeee

Troof:

Deadpool is one of the most generic comic book movies ever to come out with an incredibly cookie cutter plot, cookie cutter villains, and just all the generic super hero elements thrown in for seasoning.

But it has a bit of nudity, dirty jokes, and swearing; which has hoodwinked you tards into thinking it's something special. It's EXACTLY how the comics were (I wasn't a big fan of the comics either despite having many of them in the 90s). A very paint-by-numbers stock plot with uninteresting heroes/villains/plots.... but he swears so edgelords think they really have something new.

Yawn.

Wasn't the worst superhero movie. Miles better than Batman v Superman, but faaaar from Guardians of the Galaxy.

5/10 on a good day.

Tell me how it's any different from the most generic super hero movie without using swearing, nudity, or dirty jokes as an example; I dare you.

I think I am growing up because I literally can't stand watching any super hero for more than 15 minutes.

>grown men fighting against monsters while wearing superhero suits
>everything is serious and the world is in constant danger
>to make it more "adult" they added basic politics between made up countries
>humor is written by a team of writers carefully considering to not offend any group
>final battle is always blue beam of light opening a portal into another dimension

And lately they think R rating is gonna make them gritty and mature while in fact all it does it makes the hero say "shit" a lot.

>movie constantly makes fun of the genre's tropes and cliches
>turns into generic save the girl from the bad guy story halfway through

This.

It's generic with swearing. I found him really annoying even Reynolds during the Interviews, ugh. So unfunny. He tries WAY TOO FUCKING HARD to be funny.

They should have let Charlie Day, Rob and Glenn write Deadpool then it would have been good.

Lol. I wrote this expecting to be the lone voice of dissent like I was on Sup Forums around when this movie came out.... then I read the thread.

Turns out literally every one of you already agree...

I agree,Reynolds is very try hard with the funniness and the viral campaign for this movie was exhausting. Also I am annoyed that most of the fans of the movie act like Reynolds wrote it and directed it and try to make him some sort of jack of all trades.

>he's a comedian trapped in a jocks body!

Also when they fired the director,I shit you not,somebody on IMDB boards actually claimed that Reynolds wanted the movie to be filmed with practical effects while the guy wanted more CGI. It's like Reynolds is the messiah,singlehandedly saving the movie industry!

>the reddit generation
the world is soon coming to a close

It made me a little mad, 7/10 pasta I'd read again but not three times.

Objective truth. Logan is not that great either

Would have been better if he had 1/2 as many lines. The funny parts were ruined by the need to continuously talk and devalue the good jokes.

Is shit a reddit pasta?

>people still don't think this board is the reddit of Sup Forums

deadpool isn't funny.
the reactions of his enemies to his fuckery is whats funny.

haha :)

>Redditpool

>a fun little comedy with some cape sprinkled in
Wow, i wonder why people might have liked that instead of another bland capeshit movie.

Redditors will find anything funny

>Someone made this

To this day I genuinely believe this is the worst webcomic ever made, even topping loss

It's pretty cringy.

Logan is the best capeshit of all time

Please tell me this is some deep undercover troll,because if a person was serious about making this,I... I can't... anymore

>He hasnt seen Logan
get a load of this pleb

pic related is the author's twitter

I wonder who this baby reminds her of...

Oooh,a guy who is supposed to be a hero is drinking... oooh,the guy who is supposed to be a hero just killed a guy.

New pasta?

Nigga, the movie sucks
I honestly got bored watching it. My wife and I hated it. We turned that shit off during the scene where he was being tortured.

This movie was made for 16 yr olds.

It's not just good in a sea of shitty Marvel movies.

Nigga I'm sorry if it's too mature for you

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh… not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It’s not bad. A good first attempt. It’s plenty dank… I can tell it’s got some thought behind it… lots of quotable material… But memeing isn’t all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You’re skilled… that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - they’re out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme. And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it’s “tryhard,” or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don’t just mean the one you just lost :). It’s a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don’t get all mopey on me. You’ve got skill. You’ve got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards….

its autism thing and its not special for Sup Forums but for all tippers in general

Sup Forums
>movie is popular and normies like it
>Sup Forums saya its shit

>some movie is unknow and unpopular 25% ratings
>user know this movie, this is real kino!!!! I am patrician

Sup Forums
>programming language is popular and used in corporate for years
>autist neckbeards says its shit language balalalalalalalal
>autist neet code everything in C because it makes him special snowflake
people here blame avg person for being infantile and dumb but they are special snowflakes aswell

How badass was that hotel scene with Logan just stabbing the fuck out of the dudes while they were frozen? I also loved how the very first 5 minutes of the movie were just so brutal and opened with him saying fuck. It was like a preview of things to come.

>go in expecting film to make fun of capeshit
>turns out to just be more capeshit
Basically it was just another Marvel movie with the quips turned up to 11.

what are you doing on a film board then? Imdb or reddit are a lot better for the kind of discussion you're looking for.

B-but it referenced masturbation and it had dildoes and sex in it. It's a mature movie!

Yeah nah yeah fuck off aye

>movie is trash but they buy reviews
>Sup Forums says it's trash

>movie is trash and critics say it's shit
>Sup Forums says it's shit

There may be a pattern here...

>le self-aware

Sod off, it fucking sucked. I gave up after 10 min.

shitbait/10

pretty good movie for a marvel
7/10 would watch again next year

I hated that movie, but lately I've had the temptation to go back and perhaps re-evaluate it. I don't imagine my opinion will change, but still, perhaps a rewatch is in order.

>it's a calle calle captcha

11/10 would copypasta again

kek but it's the truth

The plot and character motivations are extremely basic for what you'd expect from a Deadpool movie, but on the other hand it was less cringy than I expected it to be.

7/10 if you ask menobody ever does actually

Lighten up.

I do this too lol. Especially at the horribly forced Star Wars 'Yoda on Luke' line.

I loved it because I'm a fan of the comics, DC fags or non comic readers probably think it's just marvel meme man

I thought it was good and funny and I'm glad your shit is getting fucked up

Well the ultra violence helps, the fact that the hero actually executes the villain, he lives in a duplex with an old blind lady rather than in a super-fortress, non-linear format, umm.
So a few things.
Not many.
Oh the mercenary bar was cool.
And i actually bought the love story.

>No superhero suits no monsters
>world isnt in danger
>No politics
>Mexican car thieves show up right at the start
>No blue beam of light.

>Characters dealing with advancing age and disorders both physical and mental that arent overcome at all. Characters are aware of how little they matter in the grand scheme of things and have to learn to take the little victories while witnessing blood and death they are helpless to prevent.
But hey he swears and drinks. so you got that right

I guess you can call it good just for being the reason that the studio ended up with an R rated Logan movie. Still, leagues above all the garbage from disney or the DC movies.

The comic literally is just marvel meme man.