Fucking stop it

I really dont hate anyone, but some of you righ-wingers really piss me off. Posting dead muslims, muslims getting tortured, etc.. And it's getting really annoying atm, sure, you dont have to love islam, but atleast respect the religion. Can you? I'm not a muslim, im an atheist, but i still respect islam.
If you dislike islam, atleast give us a good reason for it, and dont post edgy and retarded stuff, because its not funny.
This will sound a little weird but, 50% of my friends are muslims, and guess what Sup Forums? They dont rape, they dont kill. Theyre really nice. And my dad and mother divorced like 3 years ago, and my moms new boyfriend is a muslim, and hes one of the nicest person ive ever met in my entire life. There are some bad muslims, yes there are, but that doesnt mean all of them are bad, same with christians, not all of them are bad. And ISIS is a terrorist group, they dont represent islam.
Im not gonna say islam is a peaceful religion, but its definitely not a war religion.
I beg you Sup Forums, please stop, its getting really annoying.

>inb4 HURR DURR SWEDEN YES XDD
>go prep yoru bull
>t. ahmed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UKAQX74yRyc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SWEDEN YES

>be sweden
>noone cares your stupid thread

Nice response.
No arguments?, i bet you dont even dare to debate me

Sweden really is the most cucked country. You are not making it better.

Truly a nice response China

That quote is shit

Ex-Muslim here. Islam has its shortcomings, but I was a much better person as a Muslim. In any case, if this board would investigate the actual motives behind Muslim terrorism (false-flags, etc) it would be a neat board. I'm sick of these "scholars" pulling verses from the Qu'ran blaming the religion for what's happening.

HURR DURR SWEDEN YES XDD

>much better person as a Muslim

well then I guess you weren't properly following your religion

Ok I will pity you an argument.

They may seem nice and "integrated" but this is a lie. They have something called "Taqiyya" which means they are permitted to lie, and even sin to accomplish the greater goal of Islam, which is of course conquest.

If you do not believe that the invasion/conquest is real, merely look at your own post.

"50% of my friends are muslims"
"moms new boyfriend is a muslim"

They will destroy your culture and history. Assuming this isnt proxyfag bait and you are actually swedish

TAQQIYA

I'm going to make you happy Sven, brace it.
>t.. Amhed.

Sven

Shut the fuck up and go find your balls.

t. Swedish American

Whenever i wonder why europeans should suffer i just look at posts like that and remember.

You should try blowing yourself up, see if that restores your faith

Get fucked you fucking spastic

I agree with OP.

Islam is a good religion, honestly better than christianity. Converting also lets you marry a nice muslim girl.

>Sweden

>I really dont hate anyone, but

You're right but there's no point arguing-- this board makes no difference in the grand scheme of things and is filled with 15 year olds.

Good goy

It is an obligation for a muslim to convert a non muslim to islam if they are going to be together. Thats what my friends dads uncle and his cousin did. His dads uncle married a blond blue eyed swedish women coverted her to islam and had 2 girls who are now wearing headscarf n shieet and his cousin married an asian and did the same thing

If you were a better person as a Muslim then why are you an ex-Muslim?

Seriously?? Do you shills even try any more??

What would you need a girl for?
Someone to try dresses on with?

fuck islam

>Sweden

There isn't a proper way to follow the religion. Muslims try to follow the religion as traditionally as possible. You can seek legal advice from scholars, and get different answers. That's how Islam works.

Nah m8, I'm not like other Ex-Muslims who left the religion because they wanted to drink, have sex, etc

i will respect islam once muslims show a shred of respect towards christianity

stimulates the thought process
thanks for posting mohammad

>I really dont hate anyone
total faggot with no spirit, go back to your liberal friends

Respect is earned not expected.

>I beg you Sup Forums, please stop

Because I don't believe that there is a God. So why follow Islam?

Nope, that's actually illegal in Islam

Sweden used to have one of the highest average IQs in the world.
It's amazing to witness how liberalism takes a country into full retard mode.

It's funny that you went from a radical degenerate to a godless depraved degenerate.

>50% of my friends are muslims
Only 50%? Are you an islamophobe?

>liberalism

that is a bit too far to the right wing

I found your family

>(((muslims))) claiming they are apostates when in any Muslim country you'd be killed like a dog
Nice try Muhammad bin Shabadabadingdong

>sweden
>muslim
How odd

>part 32483 in our series of "I'm not a Muslim, I just shill hard for Islam"

ALLAHU AKBAR! SHOW TOLERANCE OR I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU YOU!

t. peaceful muslim

>If you dislike islam, atleast give us a good reason for it

They staged an armed coup and tried to take over my country (before I was born though). I don't dislike them per se, I just distrust them (see pic related).

Further I think it's fundamentally counterproductive for a secular society to empower any religious ideology to influence public policy.

>t. peaceful muslim
I never caught on this 't.' meme...

>this thread will hit the bump limit

>more peaceful than Christianity

Okej, fin proxy "Sven", sägg ngåot påå svnskea. Stavvade litte såddär så de itne blir google översatt.
Du med

Just take your stupid religion and kill yourself.

It means "written by"

lurk more

>people will respond to this ironic bait

>50% of my friends are muslims, and guess what Sup Forums? They dont rape, they dont killI

I wonder if people in Lebanon used to say the same.

I wonder if people in Pakistan used to say the same.

Wonder if people who were thrown overboard on refugee ships thought the same.

Or the people over Europe where they had to segregate swimming pool times by gender after 130 years of unisex bathing

Or people in communities where muslim majority outright denied assistance to investigation forces in case of mass child grooming gangs.

Take your vortue signalling and shove it up your ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=UKAQX74yRyc

>muh shariah

It means "regards" in finnish

>BUT MUH SHARIAH

That is the worst fucking bait I've seen on this board in ages, and that is really saying something. Why the fuck are you moulies replying to this thread?

The West shouldn't be tolerant to Islamic culture because Islamic countries aren't tolerant to our culture. Islam wants to expand and overtake other cultures and spread like some parasitic species. Most Muslim countries are anti intellectual third world hellholes and I don't want the West to be brought down to that level. It doesn't mean jack shit if you know some nice Muslims. What matters is the aggregation of all Muslims, which is inferior to that of Westerners.

I understand from context it means 'by' or 'written by' or 'regards', but what does the 't' stand for?

>respect islams

I will when they do.

GTFO

SWEDEN YES HAHAHAHA

0/10 bete, haru tråkigt på södermalm eller?

It's okay to post some Islamic law.

Pretty high tier trolling, Göran. 9/10

Regards in finnish

Nej, Tel Aviv är jätteskoj.

Haha, jag kan svenska

I hope this is proxy or bait... Sweden i'm worried for you now. It is quite funny though

oh, so 'terveiset'
alroight m8

Japp, praise allah

dont you have some locals to rape mahmut?

How do you like your Muslim babies?
>extra crispy por favor

>my moms new boyfriend is a muslim
See how accepting muslim's are if your dad's new girlfriend is a muslim.

Obvious shill or usefull idiot, I'm not sure.
The NWO is making profit from the wars in the middle east by selling weapons, controlling countries debt and controll of natural resourses like oil.

Also they are benefiting from bringing muslims here to create new wageslaves and more debtslaves plus ruin white peoples countries because nwo fears the aryan race, also they want to create a scapegoat so when shit starts to go bad they can just blame immigrants and turn whites towards them.
Divide and counquer.

Other then that muslims are goatfucking pedophille rapist people and should all be deported.

>muh anecdotal evidence
>muh ISIS is not Islam
>muh feels

Not an argument

This will sound a little weird but, 50% of my friends are muslims, and guess what Sup Forums? They do rape, they do kill. Theyre really not nice. And my dad and mother divorced like 3 years ago, and my moms new boyfriend is a muslim, and hes one of the worst persons ive ever met in my entire life.

> Everyone know you are a Muslim shill yourself or that you are trolling

i hate you for making me laugh at this

>atleast respect the religion
The Qu'ran encourages disrespect and punishment to non-muslims so why the fuck should I respect them?

Mm, bsveara min frgåestälnibg då. Lägg gärna upp en vocaroo där du läser sju sjösjuka sjömän.
Proxy

>but atleast respect the religion

no

probably major cities/locations, the rest is mostly desert no?

I'm so tired of these fucking bait threads ...

>what were lands formerly of the Byzantine Empire
You do know the first few crusades were requested to reclaim lands lost to muzzies right?

If you know your muslim friends kill and rape, why are you still friends with them?

Kind of off topic but is Adam Curtis red-pilled? Are there any other red-pilled documentary journalists?

>doesn't understand what a battle is

Muslims don't respect my culture, so I won't respect theirs

Inte en jävla proxy, och jag baitar inte

>Ex-Muslim
>Wasn't stoned to death for leaving
>Real Islam

Are you suggesting cutting up people's chests to expose their hearts to the sun?

fuck off, weak nu-male beta orbiter SWEDE

next thing you know SWEDEN will skip the immigration bullshit and start directly shipping their women into the hands of 3rd world savages directly

SO IT HAS BEEN FORETOLD

SO KEK HAS SPOKEN

>doesn't understand what propaganda is

I'm a Muslim too obviously.

Please shut the fuck up.