RISE MY BROTHERS!

RISE MY BROTHERS!
PRAISE KEK!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermetica
crystalinks.com/emerald.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ePvTFBRvIJE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ugle ee dabi daboia be totle KEK. Tobredri dabipi pičitla e peepi i papo ukukritru toopaika iupi prebu! A KEK pato diti teiu tičipetitu. Peue iga. Katipe itu i peipitri piakre idipi. KEK ita drutre dreipiduo popi tei1 Gipree kegli pioe tlitli ta. Iupra čigri tiprekru gakoe opro ute. E bri tai kukepitredle ikrapota! Bleeekli dipe a o priti eobro titi prepla biu truagibe ako! Egiči gi boepripipo kruči truplitebaga pru bipe utogio. Kabre potidia čidi kruaedeka dretra o o ti paoto či KEK! Odibru apo tekauiu o bi. E čipapi dodee kaa. Krita ake tikre ibi pao padi. Titada po koiči kotiči gipe betle ke eple. Blie dliti tipee dipa beu. Ake peaei pipa plagapokuti blu toe tatae iiae ti. Bati tipii po doeii kati. Iu tlibi pipe ipuoti ipie gabete ubeiti da. Papio depi ee ti dipa pa. KEK peti bubige abi epe! Ogi drei titaapi toguido kuu apatro! Pitra pri pepaio pli ečite eči. Bae eti tepi ee pi kee. Dipe ipači apitu bripli ipečie pladeoii. Toa e otipi truo tli uputekeo u. Biči! To ka tepikogi dliblu pakle. Adri batra itopi puči ipi kae KEK kae KEK kae KEK kae KEK. Pe krube prepločideo čipe tipidikli DOUBLES.

KEK'S WILL BE DONE

LA ANA BEU KEK, LA ANA BEU KEK
KRAPOTA O TI DPA KEK DOUBLES

KEK is here.

I don't know what you are saying, though I know it carries the message of Kek.

His Will is evoked.

Just stopped by to see if Kek is in this thread

>Posting this shit
>Not reading the Emerald Tablet
>Not studying the Hermetica

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermetica
crystalinks.com/emerald.html

You little keklings crack me up. You were beaten to the punch on this one by a few thousand years.

Iä! Iä! KEK!

TODAY KEK RISES

BRINGER OF LIGHT

FROG GOD OF KEMET

BRING ME FORTUNE AND PUSSY ALL DAY EVERY DAY

PRAISE KEK!

This has potential if the text can be vague enough to separate from specific ideological agenda like Christian conservatisim or new Nationalism.

It can serve as something that can unite the "alt right" in the name of He who brings us his light, our almighty Kek.

Glory to KEK

Kek is omnipresent, though only reveals itself at its choosing.

you are not oliver, and you are not keek's prophet

false prophet

Indeed, I am not a false gods prophet.

heretic

even you shall be risen to glory

in the name of KEK

all will be one!

PRAISE KEK

>Le emerald new age shit
Get out.

KEKIMARR KEKIMARRR

Blessed

There's no dubs in this thread though

Autism the thread.

He is here

keek confirms, OP is autism

Open your eyes to the light.

LORD KEK IS WITH US

GRANT US REPEATING DIGITS THIS HOLY DAY!

>No

KEK IS WITH ALL OF US!

>new age bullshit
>Ancient Egyptian mythology

When Thoth, the Atlantean and Master raised the people of Khem (Egypt) to a great civilization, and when the time came for him to leave Egypt, he erected The Great Pyramid over the entrance of the Great Halls of Amenti. In the Pyramid, he posited his records and appointed Guards for his secrets from among the highest of his people.

In later times, the descendants of these guards became the Pyramid Priests, while Thoth was deified as the God of Wisdom, the Recorder, by those in the age of darkness which followed his passing. In legend, the Halls of Amenti became the underworld, the Halls of the Gods, where the soul passed after death for judgment.

During later ages, the ego of Thoth passed into the bodies of men in the manner described in The Emerald Tablets, a Book of Record and Occult Wisdom which he wrote and left in the Pyramid for those of a future Age of Light.

>Both Thoth and Hermes were gods of writing and of magic in their respective cultures. Thus, the Greek god of interpretive communication was combined with the Egyptian god of wisdom as a patron of astrology and alchemy.

>Yes

but I thought that OP was a fag

really makes you think

PRAISE KEK

Whats with all this Kek shit lately?

>88

THANK YOU LORD KEK

UNITE US IN DEFIANCE OF DINDU AGGRESSION

May he grant World-Toppling Habbenings

This terrible writer of fan-fiction got BTFO by the kek's repeating digits in his other thread, so he made this one.

Fuck off, no one wants your pablum.

>This shit being part of their mythology
You really are retarded.

mmmh

The Emerald Tablet: Book Six - The Book of Magic

>When unto thee comes a feeling,
drawing thee nearer to the darker gate,
examine thine heart and find if the feeling
thou hast has come from within.
If thou shalt find the darkness thine own thoughts,
banish them forth from the place in thy mind.

Send through thy body a wave of vibration,
irregular first and regular second,
repeating time after time until free.
Start the WAVE FORCE in thy BRAIN CENTER.
Direct it in waves from thine head to thy foot.

CZECH THESE DIGITS

Almighty and mysterious Kek, provide us strength and memes throughout the racewar to come.

> Thoth not being part of Egyptian mythology

K mate. Toodle pip.

Kek we shall build a new Egypt, each mile of land that was taken from you shall be repaid in blood.

I mean all the bullshit about the pyramids and Atlantis.

Fair enough.

However people are ascribing 'meme magick' to Kuk whereas Thoth is literally the God of Magic - the Egyptians credited him as the author of all works of science, religion, philosophy, and magic.

Yes but Kek is the bringer of light, which could also be "the bringer of hope".

Why do people write bullshit about the Emerald Tablet.

Its a real thing that's been used since Hermeticism was founded in antiquity, but it doesn't say shit about Atlantis or any of this garbage.

It just talks about energy transfers from the sun and moon and about evolution.

>post yfw KEK is reborn, the son of man, bringer of light

>bringer of light

Nope

Yes he is.
He is the bringer of darkness and the bringer of dawn, hence "bringer of light"

EVER SINCE KEK (YOU)

he sure isnt the bringer of jobs and a life

KEK GUARANTEES IT

false

i prayed with all my heart to KEK

and he answered unto me

>DEAR CHILD
>YOU SHALL BE EMPLOYED

and thus I was called for employment.

thanks to KEK!

Fuck off scum.

he is the bringer of autism and life long depression, yeah i know that. you're the evidence.

More rather - he is the thing that precedes the dawn.

Kek is Primordial God tier - he is similar in concept to the Greek Nyx.

Kek

> As a symbol of darkness, Kuk also represented obscurity and the unknown, and thus chaos. Also, Kuk was seen as that which occurred before light, thus was known as the bringer-in of light.

Nyx

>the Greek goddess (or personification) of the night. A shadowy figure, Nyx stood at or near the beginning of creation and mothered other personified deities such as Hypnos (Sleep) and Thanatos (Death), with Erebus (Darkness).

minor similarities - but little to do with magic.

if you kill yourself i guarantee you, you wont see me again
its probably better for your family anyways, you piece of shit

Well technically since Egyptian Mythology is part of wider Hellenistic Mythology (at least after 300BC or so, but this was likely a re-merging anyway) you could Argue Atlantis is canon.

But I don't remember any shit about Thoth/Hermes/Mercury fucking around in Atlantis.

Kek is digitaly approving

If i got 3 digit, i will sacrifize my first child to kek

if KEK blesses me with repeating digits, i will sacrifice your first child to KEK

KEK HATH SPOKEN.

a bird in the hand today is a dub in the bush tomorrow

HE IS AMONG US

>breeding
>Sup Forums

I hope lord kek is patient

Kek wants your second child.

if i get three digits the malay retard will die a horrific death this year

At least kek will grant me a child, i was so desperate

Neither are your shit comics

Stop raping Lovecraft's art with this bullshit you bunch of illiterate children.

KEK IS THE TRUE GOD
YOU WILL PASS THIS TO YOUR CHILDREN.
AND YOUR CHILDRENS CHILDREN.

>implying Howard wasn't an avatar of KEK

my comics made me money. your fucking existence here only makes you more depressed and more close to suicide.

so please, kill yourself.

first sacrifice, when?
youtube.com/watch?v=ePvTFBRvIJE

I'm enjoying life, Kek has started the end times all while I'm at home being happy. Stop projecting so hard and loosen up faggot.

Sacrifice now.

repeating digits says KEK will sacrifice putin

>PRAISE KEK
you are retarded aren't you?

you seems to be salty as fuck.
im just giving life advices, you should thank me.

>cant go a thread without posting your shitty meme comics
nice one

Kek is greater

>cant go one time without being a salty aspie at the sight of my comics
living must be hard.

KEK WILLS IT

Dubz reveals all, Kek has marked you for death.

KEK gave us a pretty good show last night in St. Paul. Minnesota is going red this year boys, can you imagine how fucking pissed off the people who were working all day and got struck in BLM niggerdry on their way home?

1. Kek is green
2. Emerald tablet is green
3. ... ?
4. Profit

We must make a Kek sacrifice so he can enter the physical realm

Your going to early. The Ogdoad are closer to the Titans.

Which may make Kek, the titan Prometheus, deliverer of enlightenment to humanity.

Nyx is a real primordial goddess. First generation, born straight from the Void. Which would put her on a similar level as Nut.

But these things are a bit difficult to get your head around. With the more well known gods we have sources that say who is the equivalent of who, but it gets trickier when you get into larger background gods.

>When Thoth, the Atlantean and Master raised the people of Khem (Egypt) to a great civilization,
LMAO is this a spirit science Youtube video?

>lately
LATELY
THERE HAS ALWAYS BEEN KEK SHIT GOING ON
THERE HAS ALWAYS BEEN KEK

Praise him