Okay, I Think I Get It

Black guy here. Please let me know where I go wrong:

You whites tend not to complain when other whites are killed by the police. It's an automatic assumption of yours that if this happens, MORE THAN LIKELY it's their own fault. The few that are "truly" innocent are too small a statistical margin to justify cause for the majority of whites who are actual criminals or just stupid. Hence a sort of social Darwinism.

So when white people see black mothers crying that "little" (300+ lb) Tyrone Dindu was killed, you have little or no compassion for them--not because of their race, but because they were either criminals or just stupid...same as whites. Hence your rigid apathy for such matters.

What you demand from anyone is BASIC ACCOUNTABILITY. Ergo; blacks cannot expect better treatment from police if they don't expect better treatment from their own. Furthermore, I would imagine that you see it that there are fare more provisions for black people to succeed in society than there are "evil racist forces" holding them back. Amirite?

BEFORE YOU MAKE YOUR ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT ME:
>I'm NOT a Liberal: There's nothing worse than white male SJW libtard
>I'm non-partisan
>I'm here merely for academic and morbid self-entertainment purpose, not to seek your approval, so let's not flatter ourselves, please
>I'm not here to be the voice of all black people
>I've lurked Sup Forums on/off since '07
>I've never spent more than 30 seconds on Reddit and even less on Tumblr
>I come from a nuclear family w/both parents present, educated, and working
>I myself am college-educated, gainfully employed, and currently raising 3 girls of my own (mother died of breast cancer)
>College education via academic scholarships, not Affirmative Action, which I believe to be a cruel hoax
>I love being black and I love "my" black people: This is NOT an indication, however, that I show favor to them or put their lives and concerns above all others
>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TAKE A PICTURE OF THIS.

You aren't black

Stfu nigger

Why do blacks chimp out so much when a cop kills on of them but you say nothing about gang violence?

fuck off nigger

Nigger stfu its obvious you rubbed dirt on your hand

To begin with, nobody in the civilized world understands how you guys manage to provoke a cop to execute you with 13 shots because he pulled you over for speeding.

Nigga why u actin' so white

>What you demand from anyone is BASIC ACCOUNTABILITY.

Pretty much.

Show us your nipple.

>fare
Dropped

also
>fuck off nigger

I don't care if you're a nigger. I can love a nigger too. But the fact that you're a Macfag - that is a sin against the Holy Spirit.

This doesnt prove anything post picture of your monkey arm

The real Sup Forums is a Christian board and realise that we are all God's children and we need to pray for all who are killed. God bless

This is where you go wrong

>What you demand from anyone is BASIC ACCOUNTABILITY.
I don't disagree with this.

>keyboard
>sublime text editor
>adblock on
>android dev app
>on Sup Forums

Bruh, you're an outlier... But to be honest, maybe that has a lot to do with the fact that you came from a complete family, and decent to high socio-economic class?

Cuz when u Finna get loud Nqua Cap-A-asS

I was actually talking about this with a black friend of mine last night

As white people, when a cop kills one of us, we assume that the white guy must have been completely fucked and deserve it. On the other hand we generally don't get fucked with by cops for no reason and we are often treated leniently and let off.

More like it's because the liberal kike media is pushing this shit because it helps the ZOG push their anti-white, gun-grabbing agenda.

tl;dr.
Go back to africa and build your own civilization in your hut with your aids friends

Stupid nigger american

Oh shit a Genuine nigger.

Whats it like?
Have you released your mix tape yet?
How do you plan on getting money for "Dem programs"?

I have two questions for you OP.

Do you own guns
Was the mother of ur child also black
Will you marry me so I can gain citizenship for america

'I love my black people'

good joke m8, I sure as hell love that black culture

>Christian board
>posts pagan icons

Just as much of blacks have developed a hatred and resentment towards whites throughout their lives (lower class and ghetto thug wannabes mostly), the same happens by whites towards blacks (usually the immature, over privileged pussies that don't have enough to do except hate what they see in public).

It starts with this.

The group that complain about blacks and celebrate their death are the same ones as their counterpart blacks that celebrate when whites get fucked up.

Bottom line is they have developed a hatred and use a situation of their liking to cause for celebration and opportunity to please their emotions.

Welcome to pol/, you're here forever.

>hey pol, i'm black
fantastic bait.

>a person wrote this

more unarmed whites are killed by police than
blacks

black on white crime is a far bigger issue than white on black crime, yet niggers and mass media have convinced people whites are still persecuting you. it's really more the other way around.

Correct.

Where are you going with this?

OHHHH, OHHH!!!

Okay, is there some question in your post?

But, yeah, I'd say that is basically it.

I dont know why so many people are being edgy towards you
But yeah thats how i feel

SHOW DICK PLS

you like white women?

Get some lotion, ashy, damn.

Pretty spot on actually. In general I feel if you're getting shot by police you're probably doing something stupid. Furthermore I don't like that a seemingly large part of the black community seems to take every shooting as "racist cops want to kill blacks" and have protests about it even after it comes to light that the guy was being violent.
In general though I would thank you for having a level head, but I wouldn't expect any discourse from this board, as it has been overrun by children and redditors

OP clearly adopted by white people.

I wish I was rich enough to adopt a black kid

ayo hol up nigga gimme dat mahfuggin macbook pro

Not op but are you white ill marry your faggot ass only if you're white

>BASIC ACCOUNTABILITY

Christ, it took you that long to find out?
Maybe you should go to college and university, you're obviously not the average nigger.

I can't speak for the rest of Sup Forums but I agree with most of this. I also have a fair amount of faith in the criminal justice system and believe that even in cases of rape or murder we should assume that the accused is innocent until proven guilty. To tie that into current events, that doesn't mean that I automatically believe the cop isn't at fault in some of the recent shootings, Philando Castille seems to have been shot entirely in error, but even so,(and being rather pissed off at the death of a CCL holder) I'm hardly going to call for the cop's resignation until the investigation is completed.

Sorry for your loss (if true)

Anyways, ya, that's about it.

that's three questions

Indian.

>black guy here
>you whites....
stoped reading

I actually know a few black families like him.

Fuck off.

You're basically right in what you said. You were wrong to expect this board to not be completely retarded towards you though.

i think you explained it pretty well tbhfam

I don't know where the anti-black shit comes from.

Sup Forums is, indeed, an anti-jew board.

We hate jews, and want them gassed. We don't want any problems with blacks, however blacks seem to have problems with us.

The jews are an almost omnipotent beast and white people have been trying to kill them forever, as they are actively trying to destroy our society.

It doesn't make our job easier with black activist groups trying to drag us down. They're literally being manipulated by the jews to go after whites to make our job harder. I guess that's my theory on why I aint got time for any sympathy towards blacks. Life is short, and there is too much to do. No time for that shit.

Blacks see the police as the enemy since forever.

The average policeman in the US meets so many shitty black people that after a while he just gets paranoid.

It's your fault, all of it. You commit too much crime, then you get butthurt when racial profiling and paranoia starts.

Before the civil rights movement guns were the same, yet the police wasnt this paranoid. I wonder why.

>NIGGER
>NIGGER
>NIGGER
>NIGGER
>NIGGER
>NIGGER
>NIGGER

Are you sure you are not a Hindu?
Also
>Apple computer
I won't help you for that. You don't know shit about computers and you should rethink your life.

black people are a plague on society.

it's a very basic principle - if I go to eat at a restaurant and 80% of the time my food is disgusting, I'm going to stop going there to eat. I'm not going to say "hey the other 20% of the time it's great so let's keep going here!". Same applies for blacks.

Cool, now go tell your fellow black people to think like you, instead of being indoctrinated by Jewish organization like Black Lives Mattress

>I come from a nuclear family w/both parents present, educated, and working
Ayy, it's a 30%er.

>black guy h
stopped reading

The anti-black shit is just little whities being retards. Obviously we're not going to be anti-black against a normal non-chimping out black person. We want to encourage them to remain normal and not turn Super Chimpsaiyan.

yes

go back to apefrica
youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

Pretty much hit the nail on the head. Now for a question to you as a black man, why do your people have so much empathy for criminals??

Honestly, I just think that Soros is funding BLM to divide this country and distract from the Clintons. I have no side in this race war. I'm a 3-way mutt myself, and most of my family are 4 or 5-way mutts.

It just disgusts me that people are falling for the bait. Yeah, I do want basic accountability. Yeah, the cops do profile people. Yeah, black people have 2nd amendment rights, too.

At the end of the day, though, I hate people falling for magicians' tricks and divide-and-conquer tactics. The SJW's are the reason I've jumped ship on the left, and I have no doubt that they're there as a CONITELPRO op.

Go back to africa and get wrecked by your own kind or the chinks who are pillaging your nations.

Then in your final moments you hopefully realize how stupid you and your kind were and that without whites you would have been gone a long time ago

yes that's it

>using adblock botnet instead of ublock origin

>Ergo; blacks cannot expect better treatment from police if they don't expect better treatment from their own.

For that to ring true, blacks would have to be treated worse by police than whites. But for the sake of these irrational protests - yes. Blacks pinning full blame on law enforcement under the pretense of racism - and none on the majority of perpetrators (blacks) - is racist in and of itself.

Personally, I find groups like BLM so ridiculous because the primary cause of violent death among blacks is other blacks, and said death typically was over drugs or some other sort of gang related activity. I don't blame people for getting upset over excessive force from police, we certainly have too many laws since prohibition and we certainly do have plenty of idiots who think that we can make things better by simply cracking down on everyone who violates any rule or law regardless of how petty and trivial that rule or law may be.

You are exactly right. There are some whites who will question the actions of police (whites who have had bad experiences with cops; criminal defense attorneys who know cops aren't the saints they're often made out to be by the system, etc.), but most whites trust police.

>leaf

>he can't tell that OP is black just by looking at his damn fingernail

It's like you've never met a single black person in your entire life.

OP is clearly black and what he stated is accurate.

If cops shoot you down after pulling you over for something simple than you likely did something horribly wrong during that cop/citizen interaction process that caused the expiration of your life.

ITT: white cuck apologists come out of the woodwork to try and win OP's approval and convince him they're not really racist

you're part of the problem, kill yourselves

how did you afford that computer?

>I'm non-partisan
>I voted for Bernie Sanders
Fuck off, Commie.

Kill yourself, faggot.

Separation is what I advocate for, segregation is as bad as di(e)versity.

Like I said, I'm not the ambassador for all black people.

EVERYONE expects fair treatment. I can only surmise that those black people who "chimp out" don't believe they're being treated fairly. Their only voice is to act-out with aggression. Kind of like when you put a monkey in a cage and taunt it all its life. What do you think that monkey will do if it gets a chance to get at you?

Not an excuse. Just an observation.

>implying being "normal" is "acting white"

Out of dozens of words, one minor spelling error to validate your superiority. Get ye the fuck off, O Edgelord of the Nine Realms.
>pic related

>MUH STATISTICS
>MUH PROPORTIONS
First of all, you must have the reading comprehension of a baboon's ass. Secondly, aren't those statistics what gives you APATHY? Wasn't that my question?

I would rather have a normal black person who isn't a chimp than a racist retard white person around like you. You have limited scope and a closed mind and are probably low IQ.

>Look guys I can type paragraphs too!

Can anyone translate for this chimpanzee? :^)

Nice pasta, I hope everyone is up for leftovers the next few days.

What I think the OP does NOT get is that he's one of like 3 niggers in this country who's starting to catch on to why we call them niggers.

Here's a tip for you, OP, and if you swallow this load, I think you'll really get it:

Blacks have no culture. Your culture is, you were slaves, other blacks sold you to whites, whites used you to build and harvest their stuffs, then they realized that a few of you were smarter than monkeys, so they made the huge mistake of setting you free.

But as a race, you don't deserve freedom. As a race, you're ignorant. Your culture is jungle culture. You refuse to integrate, as if you are trying to hold on to something that we whites know doesn't exist. What is black culture? Stuffing cotton between the shackles and the skin?

We do a lot of talk about racial profiling. But that's a pretty stupid conversation. As long as 99% of blacks are half-retarded, rude, loud, dishonest, thieving niggers full of unwarranted self-importance, racial profiling makes more sense than anything else that Law Enforcement does.

We drop an innocent nigger now and then. I'm fine with that. The more niggers I meet, the more I'm inclined to think that slavery was a pretty good idea, and that freeing the slaves was the worst thing that ever happened to this country.

You sound like those faggy anonymous videos that constantly spout the word "we" when they are actually talking about a group of people they can count on one hand.

Stop being the voice of "we".

>Ergo;
kill you'reselve, you dirty first-year philosophy major.

>advocating disgust and hate towards someone solely because of their skin colour

: S

Congratulations, you're a blak man and not a fucking nigger, the problem for you is that there are soooooo many niggers among black people.

White people, like everybody else in this world, use heuristics just like a way of not becoming insane dealing with reality. So, yes, basic accountability, if most black people would stop chimping out, killing, raping, and victimising themselves 24/7, people would change their schemes, even black people would do it, so your people could stop putting spokes in your own wheels.

MOOOOM! THE NEGRO IS TOUCHING OUR THINGS AGAIN! I TOLD YOU TO USE THE CHAIN

Let it out brother, I'd rather you hate online anonymously than get your shit kicked in at school for saying this stuff.

>statistical
>buzzwords make me smart
Stop

>Keyboard

PLAY US A SONG, YOU'RE THE PIANO MAAAANNNN,

Play pol/ a song for the NIIIIIGHT

Cause we're all in the mood for some shitposting...

and you've got us feeling alriiiight

>First of all, you must have the reading comprehension of a baboon's ass. Secondly, aren't those statistics what gives you APATHY? Wasn't that my question?

Read it again, closely this time.

It's because they aren't trying to be stormfags, ut end up becoming what we all hate: cucks.

>oh no u iz cool blak man
>i hereby give u more respek over my fellos brothers XD

They need killing as bad as the cucks they supposedly hate.

I am more upset about the macbook than anything else.

Your wall of text seems mostly reasonable.

>black and raising 3 girls alone

You mean youre on dem programs and all the rest of us are raising your kids while you shit post on pol?

More or less.
Also the fact that I havent yet seen a case where a nigger being shot by the cops wasnt entirely justified, except maybe that one guy being chocked out, and even then he was a criminal selling black market cigarettes.

Maybe you wouldnt have this "cops shooting blacks" issue if you stopped being such damn criminals.
Over here it's the same with Moroccans, always crying muh racism, while sporting ISIS flags and robbing stores.

BBC or GTFO

fucking anglo canadian should get a containment board

Whatever you have to tell yourself to think that it couldn't happen to you.