Byzantium no longer exis-

>Byzantium no longer exis-

Pity reply

I think everyone can agree on the fact that Byzaboos are sub-human, however, i personally find the type of byzaboo who always retardedly tries to relate us to their meme empire even though its kind always gets btfo in every type of discussion concerrning that issue the most cancerous type of Byzaboos

Legally Turkey did not inherit anything from the ERE.

>Legally
There's only law of nature universally legal.
The fuck is legally?

>Mehmed proclaimed himself roman emperor
>Mehmed spared the patriach
>Mehmed became the defacto leader of the Orthodox church
>Mehmed and his sons conquered all of former Byzantium

also like 2nd sultan of ottos married a byzantine princess too

You are the heir of Eastern Roman Empire
We are the heir of Western Roman Empire

there is nothing holy, roman or empire about holy roman empire desu

Holy by the grace of Pope, Roman due to beeing the official defender of Roman Catholic Church, Empire is self-evident

The true heir of Roman :)

>
>
>

Dont give a fuck about what some Ottoman sultans did. We are not related to Byzantines.

Turks are subhumans who have destroyed great nation with great history and culture

>Mehmed proclaimed himself roman emperor
mehmet saw himself as an asiatic not roman
>Mehmed spared the patriach
mehmet replaced the patriach with an anti-catholic one
>Mehmed became the defacto leader of the Orthodox church
not sure if this is true but it is unlikely
>Mehmed and his sons conquered all of former Byzantium
mehmet was poisoned before he got to conquering italy

>not sure if this is true but it is unlikely
It's the only true thing he has said.

Also Western sources call Mehmed II a "scythian boy"
Euros used to see Turks as Scythians due to the fact that we were barbarian nomads and other shit.
Now westerners see Mehmed II as a Roman kek

Westerners see gender as a spectrum and they try to force this opinion in every country.

KES lan wh*ToğluİT.

is the ottoman empire the worst empire ever , the skipped the intellectual , industrial and technology revolution and instead kept just building mosques and shits especially in their colonies

There were many much worse empires to be under. The British one comes to mind.

thats in terms of humanity but in terms of advancement and progess of civilization , the British empire is one of the best

Humanity plays a pretty big role if you ask me. Achievemnts in science and technology are important but it doesn't really make you aprreciate getting buttstomped in the land you are living.

I disagree , the death of some hungry bengalis doesnt matter as much as the invention of steam engines

ah yes because it's the british empire which invented the steam engine, not some

oh no wait, empires cannot invent things, people invent things. it happened to be a scot in this case

HAHAHAHA retard amerikan BTFO

Why wont turks accept that they're romans? Its better than being an asiatic steppe nigger