She hates reddit

>she hates reddit
Is she, dare I say it, /our girl/?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BRql1C7B85P/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't know yet. Post more seductive photos of her.

She hates men and anything they enjoy. That's it.

Her comedy is just thinly veiled malice. She clearly has some abyssal psychological issues going on. Just check her Twitter for proof.

ME: Where we at with this whole Amy ting? She steal jokes or what? To be completely honest with you we helped her out back in da day. *burp* I guess she got too big for da show? *sniff* Doooooooesn't bother me in the least! I wish you nuttin but da best.

>Her comedy is just thinly veiled malice. She clearly has some abyssal psychological issues going on. Just check her Twitter for proof.

Isn't that just about every comedian?

Also
>checking twitter
>ever

Being a misanthrope is fine. But she has something against white men specifically. I imagine she can't even empathize with that demographic as a result.

She hates the only good parts of Reddit because those are the parts that hate this fat kike.

Shout-out to my nigga @CarlTeenMachine. Keep doing your ting on Twitter. #GTKRWN

my V A G I N A
A
G
I
N
A

I don't know user, if I could profit off of thin-skinned dumbasses I definitely would.

I mainly hear the haters talking about her more than her fans.

Does she actually think she's hot?

I see Amy Schumer as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Amy Schumer is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Amy Schumer does it for me.

Nah not really. It's just bantz chill out.

The enemy of my enemy is not my friend.

Literally who?

i never heard of this whale but keep seeing her posted here

She was kind hot for a comic 10 years ago. She got fat.

Fuck this feminist retard. She used to make jokes about Hillary Clinton because retarded and rip on sluts that were "begging to be raped."

After she broke it off with Jeselnik she stopped being funny- she completely changed her act and gained 50 pounds.

Do you not own a television? She was on TV all last year for Bud Light commercials, Old Navy commercials, her special, her movie, her book.

Are you living under a rock? She's the most overexposed comic since Dane.

>she hates reddit

her AMA on that shithole says otherwise.

go pedal your hag elsewhere viralcuck

Not that funny. Way too overhyped.

I guess because i dont live in murica

Ohhh Christ, how I wish.

I have literally not seen her in any of that shit besides her movies. You need stop looking for her, man.

People talk about funny females like the Ghostbusters, Schumer & Lena Dunham like they're running for an election, like they want them to have some position in the culture. They did the same thing to Louis CK, they need him to represent something.

People get so defensive about female entertainers. They ask why people are making fun of the way these girls look. I dunno, why have they been calling Jim Norton a spineless worm for 20 years? Why have people been trashing Colin Quinn's awful legs or saying Kevin Hart is short? Why is nobody allowed to call Amy Schumer a frumpy bucktoothed four? All people do is call Bob Kelly fat.

Can't do it, cause women have it so rough. They'll turn around and say something like "this is what women in entertainment need to deal with." Yeah I guess so, cause you don't see Dave Attell stuffing himself into an Ed Hardy shirt so tight we can make out the exact contours of that zone of shame he calls an abdomen, but we need to give golf claps to all these unremarkable pillowcases full of ham that decide to wear their empowering "take that, male gaze" dresses.

That might explain it.

I don't live in a bubble. I watch the NFL- guess how many commercials are in a game?

It looks like her head shopped onto London Andrews' body. You're welcome.

instagram.com/p/BRql1C7B85P/?hl=en

>The alt right organized trolls attack everything I do. Read the @splitsider article. They organize to get my ratings down. Meeting in sub Reddit rooms. They tried on my book and movies and tv show
>Meeting in sub Reddit rooms.
Hag? Show some respect. She's your queen now.

She's mad at /r/opieandanthony and /r/the_donald, you cuck. Those are good subreddits.

Works better with Dunham. But still keked

Motherfucker, is the site slow today or is it just this board? Been having to retry nearly every post and the images load slow as all fuck.

Also when (((Amy & Seth's))) wage gap commercials bombed hard and sales fell as a result, kek. Glad that people are starting to get fed up with this spoonfed cultural marxist shit and are fighting back with their shopping habits.

And Miller Light or or one of those other companies did commercials just showing their beer with the voiceover "While Budweiser is getting political, we just want anyone to enjoy our beer! Refreshing, delicious," blah blah...

when will the left stop bushing their fat-accepting agenda?

>let's sort this out on a plate
>jump cut
>nice

Wrong. The entire site was ragging on your queen, especially the defaults, and if she were going to call out those two, she would have called out those two.

ignore pls

I don't know anything about the defaults, all I know is Amy is a talentless fat kike and that /r/opieandanthony is the funniest place on the internet. PERIOD.

It's weird, I've literally NEVER met a fan of hers
Even Lawrence, I've met people who will say that she's a good actress
But I've never heard anyone say how smart and funny Amy Schumer is. Aren't her films tanking as well?

I don't get how she's still a thing?

/r/opieandanthony is full of people from Sup Forums though

That's actually kind of sad, she still thinks she's living in the past

wtf i love reddit now

>The entire site was ragging on your queen

1.)reddit is tolerable when the default sorting is Controversial due to its hugbox nature
2.)reddit defends this fat cow constantly

Can we stop having these threads?

Why?

>reddit is tolerable
No.

she's fucking ugly and retarded dumb feminist land whale

/r/opieandanthony is funnier than here, you faggot cuck.

/r/antipozi and other Sup Forums subreddits are ok, too, but not as humour based.

What's the problem?

>reddit is tolerable when the default sorting is Controversial

Yes.

You're wrong.

>more like "Jew Pork"

I don't even think her parents will ever admit that she's their girl

You're so stupid.

Ffs user I've just eaten. Please stop posting pigs in lewd positions, I should call animal protective services!

>liking reddit
Your tastes are objectively terrible and incorrect.

>they can't handle reddit

Celebrities just walk with a dreadful face like everyone else

>/r/opieandanthony is funnier than here
then fuck off back there?

i have literally no idea why everyone is so up in arms about this shit
please explain to me why you can't just ignore her, do you guys have fucking google alerts turned on for her?

Amy schumer looks soo much like a pig, Adam the gay furry tried to fuck her!

Bazinga!

Here's the eye bleach. t. she has varying stages of thickness but is hot and high test af

>when your comedy is so horrible that Reddit doesn't even like it

>good subreddits

It's bad.

>white
>overweight
>6/10 tops
>pretends to be edgy
>full of shame
>is actually painfully normal
/our girl/? more like queen of 4chinz

She only hates it because they are better at stealing things and calling it their own than she is.

>Reddit defenders
Explains why Sup Forums is quickly becoming hot ass.

Everyone hates Reddit.

>blindly hating Sup Forums w/usernames and a point system

You people are sad

i'm as mad as hell, and i'm not going to take this anymore!

I've seriously started to suspect that people like Amy saw how much unintentional help Anita sarkesian got from the retards on Sup Forums giving her free publicity that they now go to places like Sup Forums and Reddit whenever they need exposure. They make a post that riles people up and then those same people attempt to screw them over in some way which gives them the ability to go to these liberal "news sites" and complain about how internet misogynists and nazis are ganging up on them which gets them sympathy AND free advertising. And just like the retards we are, we fall for it every time.

>what is r/Lexee_Smith
You're even too reddit for reddit kek

>Sup Forums got gradually worse after the mods started banning waifu and cunny posters
It's almost like those threads kept the redd*tors away

>unfunny
>Steals jokes
>Hates Reddit but goes to Reddit
>Fat

Yup she's our gitl

Almost like someone from the same ethnic group pushed her as a specific act to promote a specific agenda
Weird coincidence lol

I fucking love Reddit!

Names and points are anti what this site is, you fucking moron. It isn't "Sup Forums but not anonymous," it's inherently anti-Sup Forums for not being anonymous. You absolutely have to stay there and off of here, you know nothing little mongoloid. How it didn't hit you in the head that we don't use names or a voting system for a reason beats me.

Oh shit

>"it's Sup Forums but with two major things that make it terrible and worthy of hate, so why is it terrible and why do you hate it?"

>he still hasn't figured out this is the reddit section of Sup Forums

>ames and points are anti what this site is, you fucking moron

Wrong.

>obvious literal reddit browser

just kill yourself, that fucking meme was never funny and everyone who thinks otherwise is literally autistic

>"yes because people love tripfags on Sup Forums"
Are you retarded by accident or on purpose?

Everyone hates name users here, especially mods. Are you pretending to be retarded? Are you just new? Go be new somewhere else.

Go back to Sup Forums.

>promote a specific agenda
Like what?

it's probably b8 2bh

seekill yourself only people that hated tripfags were the old staff run by Moot. since then usernames have become more accepted to 4ch's nature

Like her Drumpf bashing and Hillary promotion
Her fat acceptance
Her sluttyness pushing

Oh, you're retarded by accident. My condolences to the handlers that have to take care of you.

kys

No, we all still hate tripfags. Pretty obvious you haven't been here longer than a year. Welcome, newfaf, now fucking leave.

every one hates tripfags even tripfags themselves secretly hate themselves for being such giant faggots that they feel they need an identity on an anonymous vietnamese pottery site

Probably but it's funny nonetheless.

MY BOYFRIEND USUALLY CUMS IN ME

>reddit hates amy schumer

Are they, dare I say, /our guys/?

>ITT:newfags arguing with redditfags

>directly related to the Dems elite
>is fat
>overcompensates her unattractiveness by pretending to be slutty
Is is possible that what you call 'agenda' is just her? And, say what you will, people really like her.

if shes that slutty she should do nudes already tbqh

Is she really gonna be Barbie in that movie?

which part of 'pretends' was too complicated for you?