Who will claim him?

Who will claim him?

JAGS
A
G
S

Browns obviously but knowing them they'd pass him for being too old or some stupid shit.

Bears would be the funniest candidate

>Patriots
>Rodgers and Brady alternate quarters

Imagine him at the cardinals

Rodgers would take Tom (Out of shape, dad bod, nonathletic, PED) Brady's starting job.

But Brady's stats are better than Rodgers this season

I love Mitch. But I'd suck a lot of cocks if it meant having Rodgers on our team. Him with the rbs and the def would get the owl easy

Easily the broncos

Released to free agency, or...?

He has said he wants to live in San Fran

Makes sense, he's from California

And gay

>get the owl easy
That's a funny way of writing "lose in the divisional round after a promising season of ESPN hypes them to the moon"

The interracial rule?

Rodgers is a choking jobber. He can do the regular season then let the GOAT come in fresh for the playoffs.

Would he be happier?

the injured rectum rule

>Brown claim Rodgers
>Hold him hostage in return for the Packers draft picks the next 3 years
>Trade goes through
>Browns still draft all busts

>Rodgers
>wants to live in Frisco
Who didnt see that one coming

>mathganistan

eagles.

nobody, because its fucking nothing. Packers aren't even in the playoffs. they aren't going to lose their star player over some minor red tape infraction. at most they will get a fine.

people will bitch on the internet for 2 weeks and move on, except Bears and Vikings fans, who will be butthurt for the rest of eternity

>DISCLAIMER: I only watch NHL but visiting the family in WI for Christmas

It's almost like one of them was injured most of the season

>Afghanistan

>6 sentences is too much to read

B I L L S
I
L
L
S

Someone just told me that between Favre and Rodgers the Packers have had a HoF qb for past 25 years. Amazing. They must have a bunch of superbowls. How many? Surely at least 5

They have a knack for keeping around truly terrible coaches

sweet jeebus just imagine the feeding frenzy

Passer rating lad

waivers.

browns would claim him

Not entirely true. He said he likes the SF lifestyle.

he just likes being a bottom

Broken collarbone is a 4-8 week injury. The NFL would have to prove Rodgers was able to play at the 6 week mark. So probably nothing

He can back up Jimmy G for us.

PLEASE SWEET MERICFUL GOD

The rule is that you have to be placed on the IR for a new injury. He came off the IR, then when it was certain they weren't making the playoffs, they placed him back on the IR for the same injury. Thus violating the rule.

Will anything happen? Fuck no. The NFL isn't going to let a premier player get released for some minor rule.