It's just so strange to me, it's very weird

It's just so strange to me, it's very weird

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M
youtube.com/watch?v=SRfsAp8WBJ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Joe is the tallest 5'6 motherfucker I've ever seen, he must be wearing lifts so that he would look 5'10

Jamie pull it out.

*exhales loudly into the mic*

wow.................................................... *closes eyes for emphasis* can you imagine that? I mean, can you fucking imagine that?

hes sitting down and raising the chair to the highest setting plus his guests are small fry as well

No I mean when hes interviewing fighters,he really doesnt look 5'6

Highly dependant on weight class. I don't watch JRE but really only super heavy weights are generally tall.

He makes the fighters look even bigger. Thats part of the illusion

>Joe's feet are hanging above the floor like a child during the podcasts

Whats with the constant height shitposting? Is everyone on Sup Forums a projecting manlet?

I refuse to watch anything which features The Amazing Atheist. Your next guest better be special, Joe, or I'm unsubscribing.

I keep farting into my desk chair and now it smells.

I watched it and the guy has zero charisma and no sense of humor, nor is he particularly educated or smart. How he is "relevant" in any way, I don't know.

I feel like the guy was barely relevant 7 years ago when "atheist" Youtube was still a thing.

It's always just autists who don't have anything to gloat over others other than the fact that they're tall. It's literally the only thing about themselves that they can even try and take pride in.

He should get shoeonhead

Its been a sausage party for too long

Yeah, it seems strange to me too that there's always a Rogan thread bumped to the top of Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

But I bet it's effective. I bet the constant shilling gets a lot of subscribers/likes on youtube which equates directly to more cash.

Also, on the everpresent issue of Rogan's height. I guarantee he has small man syndrome.... but like many small men, it's lead him to do much more with his life than we will ever do.

Whether you like his schtick or not is your business, I do though.

But he had a successful MMA career, a successful comedy career, a successful tv host career, and a very successful internet talk show, oh, and a successful supplement business. He's fit and muscular as fuck. He could kick any of our asses guaranteed.....

.... so having small man syndrome really drove him to overcompensate and ultimately made him successful.

If I could switch bodies with him and be a short man as successful as he is, I would in a heart beat.

And the dudes that always are crying and trying to poke fun at manlets may be tall (but I bet more often they're average/short trolls), but ultimately they have no other assets in life to brag on so they rip on "manlets".

I take it last nights epidode is a miss then?

Cheers fella.

With all of Joes time and intellectual curioisity why doesnt he goto college?

>zero charisma and no sense of humor, nor is he particularly educated or smart
Isn't that an absolute majority of youtubing talking heads? They're willing to talk about stuff, so people listen to them, no qualification necessary.

He's a decent rhetorician who's preaching to his choir. He also appears to be very sure of himself, never doubting that he's 100% right all the time. This convinces a lot of people.

Because unless you're enrolling for a degree in hard science field, the majority of what you hear is regurgitated marxist rhetoric. This applies to any of the "really makes u think" fields that Rogan would probably be interested in.

His intellectual curiosity ends where actual work begins. This is the case for most people (myself included).

Rogan is hardly "regurgitated Marxist rheotoric". He is very obviously libertarian, though I bet he'd say he "doesn't subscribe to any particular school of political thought". Talk show host types CAN express their beliefs but they need to avoid the hard polarizing opinions like who they voted for, lest they alienate a huge portion of their fanbase.

I didn't say Rogan was. I said any field of study Rogan would probably be interested in at a university level would be.I don't have strong feelings on him one way or another other than dude weed lmao and ADHD.

I don't think going to a Marxist conformity factory helps anyone become smarter. Any degree outside of a STEM field only makes you wiser on Marxist talking points.

Colleges are needed for STEM fields, but anything outside of that, they probably just make you dumber. This would be a different matter if you had a whole host of different viewpoints taught to you and you could pick what fits.... but the truth of the matter is professors are vetted thorougly for uniformity of Marxist thought and forced to use Marxist-leaning texts. It might be subtle but that's where it's the most dangerous.

Even people in STEM fields get trained in their first year with required Marxist electives. In history, anthropology, sociology, philosophy and English particularly.

And no matter how well written and sourced your papers might be, if they don't express a marxist narrative, expect to get mediocre grades at best. A paper twice the length required that expresses libertarian points, with perfect grammar, perfect citations will be chewed up as much as possible by Marxist professors and get a B at best. A single page essay written by a nig using poor grammar and 3rd grader spelling that only tangentally relates to the topic (but is appropriately marxist) will be A material.

Fuck American college.

/rant

Yeah ok Kid college isnt only about winning the smartest contest, it's about playing to the audiences bias and learning to manipulate people to get ahead in life

They can teach you 2+2=1 all day but you decide whether you believe it and use it when you graduate

The value of an education is significant, he could find something in STEM/Law/Med that related to his interests if he was afraid of becoming brainawshed because he's too stupid to critically think about what he's being taught - or he can do anything like history and still try and not be brainwashed.

The same way a lot of people don't goto college and only know what they know by the media get blue pilled, some remain red pilled - those same proportions go to college, the blue pills accept everything and the red pills don't.

I know he usually just talks to keep the podcast moving, but I gotta wonder what made him say he wears heeled shoes in the ring in one or his recent podcasts

don't suppose you have the pasta handy? basically what you said but in essay form.

I don't think Rogan exactly needs a college degree to "get ahead in life". He's made it already. A college degree would be superflous and just plain tedious. Particularly since he's famous and literally everyone would want fun pics with him or his autograph.

Completely unnecessary. And outside of STEM fields, completely unnecessary for everyone.

I would even go so far to say with what college costs and the lack of white collar jobs outside of law or medicine, there's no point in going for MOST people. You can easily distinguish yourself in most of those fields and move into the better jobs with a good work ethic and leadership ability with NO college and NO debt.

All those white collar bureaucratic jobs are quickly becoming a thing of the past. The future requires tangible skills like trades, coding, machining, etc.

Computers, automated programs, and outsourcing; have likely rendered your the jobs your parents made a fortune at, obsolete.

Yet people still go to college, en masse for bureaucratic degrees that A)don't make what they used to and B) there's so few jobs in that there's hundreds of qualified applicants for every 1 job.

quick, recc me your favorite episodes of JRE

it's so bizarre.

Funny:
Theo Von
Bill Burr

Alex Jones:
Alex Jones

Informative:
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Leah Remini
Henry Rollins
Hunter Maats
Gad Saad
Wim Hof

Some of the informative ones tell you more about Joe than they do about the other person, namely Neil. He's a prick sometimes, so it's interesting to see how Joe behaves when having a conversation with him. I haven't been watching his show long, but these are ones that come to mind when scrolling through videos. Wim Hof and Gad Saad got me into JRE.

It amazes me how he thinks he has to 'cut through the bullshit' when a political person (left or right) is talking to him but then a conspiracy theorist can loosely explain how reptillians are ruling the world and he will just accepts it.

He's essentially one of those people who likes "I Fucking Love Science!" facebook pages and fanboys over Neil DeGayass Tyson but if you try to engage with them in actual discussions about science they have no idea what you're talking about.

Dominick Cruz. One of the only non-meathead MMA guys.

Are you kidding me? Cruz is a fucking smug schmuck who thinks he could punch above his weight

there literally is no marxist colleges in the USA, are you retarded lmao. billionaires and banks donate billions to colleges so that they proselytize libertarian ideology.

you sound like some loser who got failed out of his required english course because you are too stupid to understand implied subtext and semiotics of literature

Henry Rollins
Jordan Peterson
Wim Hof

>He's essentially one of those people who likes "I Fucking Love Science!" facebook pages and fanboys over Neil DeGayass Tyson but if you try to engage with them in actual discussions about science they have no idea what you're talking about.

highly accurate. the person who shapes their worldview through images with text overlaid from chomsky or the dalai lama.

they certainly do push marxism sometimes, i had a law professor make us read kapital for reasons i still dont understand that had to do with legal theory

anyway he was really into marxist shit so i wrote a marxist essay and got an A, meanwhile I didnt believe any of it and it was easily refuted

Shit, I forgot Jordan. A lot of really far left liberals get super butthurt if you mention evolutionary psychology to them, I've learned.

Neil deGrasse Tyson is such a pseudo-intellectual.
He's on par with that Bill Nye fag.

Any fight companion. That said, if they deviate from the norm group: Diaz, Schaub, Bravo and Callen (he's annoying but he's part of the dynamic now so there's no getting away from it), sucks.

All postmodernists do.
It's an incredibly comprehensive answer to pretty much every dilemma, you can answer evolutionary psychology to pretty much everything and you wouldn't be wrong.
That being said, I agree with the uses he gives to it.

Exactly my point. The episode is good because you see how Joe reacts to it and how he just eats some of that shit up.

You're somewhat right. It's not specifically "marxism" being taught but "cultural marxism". At the core of all the liberal arts that do comparisons with cultures, languages, politics it is assumed that subject is equal.

Yeah, he's kind of a douche but on JRE he was pretty insightful, especially when he talked about his injuries.

Why the fuck did i laugh at this audibly

JUST EGG MY SHIT UP

>Yeah... It's amazing how MCT can help you just... tap into parts of your mind that are just underused.
>Jamie, bring up that video of the gorilla beating up that park ranger in Africa.
>Yeah, that fucker's like 800lbs. It could tear your arm off. Wouldn't want to get in a fight with one of those.

How do you not have Jordan Peterson on there. One of his best podcasts ever and he even says it at the end.

I heard Joe only shits liquid turboblasted gravy

t. manlet

the problem is how he doesn't know how to cook fucking eggs.

Did anyone else see the rogan interview with the weasel SJW ex cop who looked like a compkete sociopath who would shoot you in the back and blame it on thugs?

Made me hella uncomfortable knowing that there were people out there taking what he was saying seriously

Bizarre...

He should get shoenice on the show.

didn't he put burning oil on his dick?

He is 5'10-5'11"" though, they measured his height on the Tom Segura/Bert weigh in episode.

Can someone give me the basic gestalt on the Joe meme?

If you want to listen to Joe shoot the shit with a regular guy with nothing of importance to throw out then by all means.

>dick

I dunno if I'd call it a dick, 2bh.

400 pound chimps have infiltrated every level of our government

>mayonnaise with eggs
>pickled jalapenos
>untoasted bread
>sunny side up eggs
>shit tier hot sauce
That looks like it just tastes like pure vinegar.

you know, that's probably true.

i've been sayin it for years but chimps are serious are the real deal man, you can't play around with them or they'll literally infiltrate every level of our social system and run it from the inside.

The basic gestalt is that he is somewhat knowledgeable, but his intellect has a hard limit, at which point he often switches to psudo Intellectual discussion *pulls mic closer* Did you see that Chinese guy, trying to convert the Lions.

Man those Lions were looking at him like "what the fuck" dude those things could tear you apart.

Reminds me of that chimp picture, damn that thing must be 800lbs. I bet it could rip me in two.

I could give that Rhino DMT and unleash the potential of its pineal gland. Dude that rhino would freak.

Jamie pull that up.

It says toasted Ezekiel bread

>shoeonhead
All she does is say
>lol feminists
Then collects her thousands of dollars a month from cucks like you giving her patreon money.

If homo sapiens is black, then where do whites come from?

>then we move into territory where we're asking questions like, "What IS consciousness?" I mean I'm alive, we're both ALIVE right now talking but does that mean we KNOW what life really is all about. A wolf doesn't know it's own self, not like we do, but in a way it experiences true LIFE more than we ever will
>anyway you see that video of a deer jacking off an entire wolf pack? jesus christ it could tear your preconcieved notions about animal sexuality to shreds

Is Joe self aware?

>Is everyone on Sup Forums a projecting manlet?
Yes

and here is an example:

surprised you can reach the keyboard from down there

Joe gave us episode #911, he can masturbate into a flower pot for the rest of the podcast's run for all I care.

related

Leah's episode was great. I am surprised she's not wound up dead yet.

Too high profile.

I doubt Scientology is that powerful these days, they seem like a corpse desu. Does Tom even acknowledge it anymore?

Scientology is basically his personal cult. I'm not confident it would exist without him.

>I mean, we might be alone in the universe.. Man just think about it, all the space and time and infinite infinities, where does it all end?
>Hey Jamie, pull that video of squirrel jacking off a honeybadger.

he claims to be 5'8

if he has good guests then his podcast has potential to be amazing however I miss the older ones where it was like a frat house doing this shit on a whim. ice house chronicles #2 with steve o and bill burr is fucking KINO but its not on youtube anymore fucc

also the greatest jre ive ever seen was youtube.com/watch?v=SRfsAp8WBJ0

amazing athiest & philip de franco were boring as hell. no more youtubers

Was I tge only one who got turned on to hoe from the 911 ep?

All these fucking plebs
Graham Hancock
Gad Saad
Rhonda Patrick
Steven Rinella

Are you 12