youtu.be/HczaEyOcAMQ?t=4m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this isn't a debate. jesus is miles better than rashshit

I think that's his point.

>le offside tap-in man

Martial is better at a shittier team.

youtu.be/HczaEyOcAMQ?t=4m

For me its jesus

Brazil literally has 100s of Rashfords rotting in their 2nd division.

Rashford would have a chance at being better if Mourinho hadn't already ruined his career by making him a winger

>Kane scores a hat-trick against farmers
"another world-class performance, Real Madrid when?"

>Wilshere plays a tad better than his bottling teammates
"he struggled but he's back - just in time to be this World Cup's star?"

>Rashford assists back-to-back goals
"our own Ryan Giggs, England's hope for years to come"

later: 1-1 vs Panama

>English football media: not even once

rashers was a winger in the youth team

I agree with the overall sentiment but
Wilshere was top drawer against Liverpool. He outran the Reds' midfield which is really saying something.

Does it though?

I think Rashford is nowhere near as good as Manure fans make out, but the idea that anyone in the Premier League isn't lightyears ahead of anyone playing at any level in Brazil is farcical. Brazilian club football is dreadful, with any sort of talent getting shipped off to Europe.

Any quality in the Brazilian league is either set to go abroad or has come back to play in their mid 30s and do some stat padding.

Kane is the best forward in England. There really is nothing sensational about linking him with the top clubs. The only place he wouldn't be first choice every weekend is Barcelona.

>The only place he wouldn't be first choice every weekend is Barcelona
Why not? Suarez isn't as good as he used to be.

He doesn't fit the system very well. Still might get in on quality alone, but he's too selfish for them. Although they've changed to be a little more direct this year and his passing has become GOAT so he's more suited than in the past

Why do we let Americans post here again?

Martial is better than Rashford

Jesus
>Learning under Pep.
>Has played successfully out-wide, in the middle of a front 3 and alongside Aguero in a front 2.
>Has been dropped and used in cup games to regain confidence after a couple of poor performances.

Rashford
>Carrying the England's next great hope tag on his back for about 3 years now.
>Knows he's never getting dropped so is constantly churning out 3/10 performances for the past few weeks.
>Can't play in his natural position because Pookaku and a washed-up egomaniac are ahead of him in the pecking order.

Gee, I wonder who's going to end up better.

>le shit on every from his country so i don't look biased and fit in man

You're never right when you go 100% extreme. Just because the best of the best here go to Europe doesn't mean that everyone else is garbage.

it pretty much does.

the Brazillian league is Belgian-league tier

>Brazil literally has 100s of Rashfords rotting in their 2nd division.
No...
Someone with Rashford's skillset and physical abilities would probably be the biggest star in the Brazilian league. The team I support won the last Brazilian league (the last three years, it has won the Brazilian league twice) and Rashford is better than any of our wingers.

Rashford's best skills are dribbling and pace. He is not a very good finisher to be a striker and he often misses 1 on 1's. He is playing in the right position, IMO.

i much prefer BASED vardy to either of them tbqh

Whilst I really like Rashford, Jesus is the better player. A front 3 of Rash, Kane and Sterling next year could be really good for us though. But he wants to play 5 at the back and Sterling is in the form of his life

He wouldn't be first choice at Buyern either.

I think he would be first choice on Barcelona

But not Bayern. But then, if you have Kane and Lewandowski on your team, why not try to create a crazy strategy to try to fit both?

Buyern's biggest mistake was not getting Sane as a replacement for Ribery

True. Didn't think of that. But if it were between the two of them, Lewandowski would still have the edge over Kane. Not by much though.

Yeah, they'd have gotten him if they wanted to. They could have gotten De Bruyne too but were too greedy to pay his fee which looks like a bargain now, so he went to City, kek.

Kane is better than Suarez and is also a better fit for Messi than Suarez is.

>rate jesus

Pretty sure he wouldn't get the spot at P$G as well

Pep improved Sane a lot.
Schalke Sane was just a slightly better Rashford, he would have flopped hard at Bayern.

>le barca system
they play brave 4-4-2 now