>islam
>minority
>gay/transgender
>poverty

Literature

Democratically elected head of state.

>Thin american

>poverty
that's all you hear and see in (((ukraine)))

>The Governor General of Canada (French [masculine]: Gouverneur général du Canada, or [feminine]: Gouverneure générale du Canada) is the federal viceregal representative of the Canadian monarch, currently Queen Elizabeth II. Because the person of the sovereign is shared equally both with the 15 other Commonwealth realms and the 10 provinces of Canada and resides predominantly in her oldest realm, the United Kingdom, she, on the advice of the Canadian prime minister,[1] appoints the governor general to carry out most of her constitutional and ceremonial duties. The commission is for an unfixed period of time—known as serving at Her Majesty's pleasure—though five years is the normal convention. Beginning in 1959, it has also been traditional to rotate between anglophone and francophone incumbents. Once in office, the governor general maintains direct contact with the Queen, wherever she may be at the time.

>but but but its just honorary

No. Its not honorary, and anyone who says she doesnt have power, and the Governor General doesnt also have power over our Prime Minister and the rest of government which trumps all their powers is lying.

He also uses it, did in 2009 to shut down our government.

That black man is really intelligent and has contributed a lot to the world.

>invasion
>russia
>democracy
>annexation
>slavshits

Uncucked swedish male

>the governor general took on an ever expanding role: in 1904, the Militia Act granted permission for the governor general to use the title of Commander-in-Chief of the Canadian militia,[9] in the name of the sovereign and actual Commander-in-Chief,[10] and in 1927 the first official international visit by a governor general was made.[11][12] In 1947, King George VI issued letters patent allowing the viceroy to carry out almost all of the monarch's powers in his or her stead. By the Constitution Act, 1982, any constitutional amendment that affects the Crown, including the Office of the Governor General, requires the unanimous consent of each provincial legislature as well as the federal parliament.

>unelected person was given all the power of the queen eventually

>some actually say this doesnt mean we are lorded over by an unelected head of state dictator

Why should I be hated for being a liberal? I think I'll just let you right wing fucks choke me to death so I don't have to read this stupid shit

>ireland

checks out

>oppression
>privilege
>trigger warning
>otherkin
>freedom of speech
>a right to bear arms
>freedom of association

>nigger
>buddy
>pal
>nice weather today
>we should stop building mosques
>I love Britain!

>Why should I be hated for being a liberal?

More reasons than you can count on your hands, but pic related is good enough as any.

>poverty

So? Multiculturalism is good for our future development

Kill yourself.
Just do it.
Kill yourself right now.
You fucking autist.

Well I said you could choke me so I don't have to deal with you, so just do that if you want

hello, I am Irish

>Why should I be hated for being a liberal?

You are literally an enemy of individual freedom
You want to institute policies that are harmful to me and my country?

seems like pretty good reason to hate you

Shield toad