/cum/

stole this from /brit/, don't tell anyone edition

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/business/2017/10/12/justin-trudeau-tells-donald-trump-will-block-boeing-contracts/
youtube.com/channel/UClMJgjg2z_IrRm6J9KrhcuQ/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=1zRxcv6sALk
soundcloud.com/otismacmusic/on-the-one-live
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1507756882249.webm
youtu.be/IlHq_4_b9Bc
youtu.be/eoqfYKE1NMM?t=1m12s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

helo cana-chan

do you love Japan?

no.

bitch, don't die

considering making a non-dane new

telegraph.co.uk/business/2017/10/12/justin-trudeau-tells-donald-trump-will-block-boeing-contracts/

WTF LEAFS????

unironically the dream relationship

Her YouTube channel
youtube.com/channel/UClMJgjg2z_IrRm6J9KrhcuQ/videos

im back from work you guys

>US to withdraw from UNESCO due to its anti-Israeli stances

Geez why you love being Israel's buttboi so much

I don't know what that is but I also don't care

our leaders haven't had the balls to oppose a fascist regime since WWII, what makes you think they'd start with Israel?

back from the outside world

I hate her face and voice. And Dunkey always says she has a nice ass. Not really

You're an idiot and also dumb

>...there are a number of misconceptions about irony that are peculiar to recent times....the eighth is that "post-ironic" is an acceptable term – it is very modish to use this, as if to suggest one of three things: i) that irony has ended; ii) that postmodernism and irony are interchangeable, and can be conflated into one handy word; or iii) that we are more ironic than we used to be, and therefore need to add a prefix suggesting even greater ironic distance than irony on its own can supply. None of these things is true.

Not sure I agree with this at all desu

I love all woman, they just don't love me.

youtube.com/watch?v=1zRxcv6sALk

Never watched Rick and Morty but love the memes. I feel like a part of the community.

I'm glad you feel a part of something, it's nice to feel part of a group.

>burn down the korean pavillion
>burn down the chinese garden
>now they burn down the goethe tower

i SWEAR to god it's either shitskins or somalis if they ever manage to find them

frankfurt should just make it legal to kill them on sight

Thoughts on Terrone?

he's objectively ugly and something's wrong in his head

Thoughts on the North African mutt? Even though he's 50% North African in his blood, his brain seems to be 100% North African.

i hate north africans with a passion and wouldn't mind a global genocide
HECK I WOULD WELCOME IT HAHA

Alright /cum/, give me your thoughts on these posters:
Cara poster
Clack
Terrone
French Tunisian
The castizo who calls some guy autistic
The guy who the castizo calls autistic

don't care

clack is the best poster

never heard of any of them

Feels good to be Asian

soundcloud.com/otismacmusic/on-the-one-live

thread theme

BREAKING NEWS
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1507756882249.webm

>hey goys lets give the attention whores even more attention xD

gib gf

hey that videos about me

Ummm what?

this is the man who hates anime

take the piss

GIB ME ASIAN GF

where did you get this picture

youtu.be/IlHq_4_b9Bc

Nice catch

>three years ago managed to pull a grill like her from mere eye contact, a gesture, then to making out outside a sparsely populated, "hip" bar
>in front of boss and co-worker
>now near shut-in
Where did it all go so wrong?

Have an Asian gf
My last class today is the class I share with her so I don't have to wait for her to get out
Feels good

asian girls have smelly buttholes

Hey Denmark, I'm the guy who posted that in Brit. ;)

In all honesty, it's absolutely unprofessional for an acting state official to ever even informally state something of this nature.

really now

write about it on your twitter

Hockey>boreball>nigball 1>nigball 2

Incredibly satisfying video.
Really hate the vocal onlookers.

>boreball
You didn't watch the last world series, did you?
You have to go back.

>anime is a prime example of why two nuke's wasn't enough
the savior we need

The gf

No.
I live in one of the most vocal baseball cities, and I can't stand it.
I'll still watch our shitty hockey team over our baseball team. The baseball team was really good too.

going to go to the batting cages

later buds

I want to smell her butthole

had a dream that an alternate version of me was waiting outside my door with a knife to kill me.

I swung an axe through my window and hit him in the face then i ran out and beat him the fuck up.

you're a faggot if you don't think Leah is a 10/10 qt

Occasionally I get afflicted with its comfiness, and then I'll look at photos and videos and Street View for a few days until I find a new obsession.

>your country will never look this good

Yours looks nice already, watchu talking about

Totally the US's fault and well deserved. Boeing threw a complete bitchfit because Delta signed a contract with Bombardier instead of buying overpriced Boeings, and even sued Bombardier because of "unfair competition", then protectionist Trump enacted a RIDICULOUS import tariff on Bombardiers, and Canada telling Boeing to fuck off in return is just the logical consequence.

On that note here's also a quick reminder that Boeing is the most subsidized, bailed out company in human history, and has existed off lobbyist government contracts for the better part of the last century.

The government loves me so much. They want to teach my kids the best!

>more foreigners in /cum/ than north americans

Oh God, I NEED a qt ginger brit waifu.

There is something incredibly comforting about mentally ill but high-functioning people make artistic content on Youtube.

youtu.be/eoqfYKE1NMM?t=1m12s

Interesting, Maybe I should start doing that.

tfw no russian cosplayer gf

I'll be a yank before too long

Those are actually all very good cosplays. Especially the Cav one.

>Yours looks nice already, watchu talking about

yea but who cares if they aren't girls

This is true. I just apprecite the effort that they went through to get it looking just right.

I'm talking about the cities, don't play dumb

hes not mentally ill, hes just a freak

the cities are fucking garbage
90% of them consist of suburban sprawl, poorly designed, extremely disconnected

they won't last another 25 years unless massive improvements are made

i love suburbs
wish i lived in one again

those guys are orbiting her hard, literally just happy to be human props for her cosplay.
I bet they all dream of her getting dumped by her real bf and swooping in to save the day.

they're terrible here
why would you love them

I think you are having a case of "the grass is always greener on the other side"

>russian cosplaying a brazilian

Hmmm, huh, makes me think
:^)

Maine?

she's probably a hot russian lesbian

Speaking as a libtard, I don't understand why Zionism is so highly accepted in western culture. You see cut-copy stereotypical people like this in Toronto. Before I continue this seriouspost, I'd like to clarify that there are differences between *these* type of zionists and the "i'm barely jewish but my mom forces me to go to the synagogue at least once a year" type of jewish.
ALL their political beliefs are Israeli-centred. Literally fucking everything. In a hypothetical situation where the sacrifice of all Canada and their immediate friends and environment is devestated for the good of Israeli, they'll take it. They'll parade around with the Israeli flag downtown and scream how they're proud Zionists. They'll align themselves with both conservatives and liberals who are skeptical of certain aspects of immigration or religion, only to eventually bombard them with Israeli policies.

This is best seen with The Rebel. There are actually a bunch of university students I know who supported the concept of The Rebel - an edgy news outlet that might occasionally report on what everyone is too afraid to speak on. Muslim immigrants on average are incompatible with the Western culture. But they don't care about that. Their reasoning of "protecting Western culture" is simply for the advancement of Israel, because they otherwise have to compete with Muslim advocacy groups for resources.

>Frankie Munez "cant remember" Malcolm in the Middle
>suffering from "mini-strokes"
>Papa Bryan Cranston says hes filling him in on all the memories

looks like we got another diddler

privacy
space
big yards to explore
maybe a pool to swim in again
no noise complaints
freedom of expression
freedom

Actually I think what they’re trying to do is replicate the winning team screen at the end of a match.

Doesn’t quite work because 2/5 of them are defensive operators.

Go to the Russian-Israeli parts of Toronto and you'll see fucking streets riddled with "Donate to Israel" or "Buy Israeli Bonds" advertisements. Walk to the Muslim dominated parts and they have shops open, but never do they so strongly fucking demand the people to support another country.

They scream that ethnic enclaves are terrible, but form ethnic enclaves themselves and segregate shops and buildings.

They shriek at racism, but the mere thought of their daughter dating a goy is a dishonour to the family (speaking from personal experience, their daughters eventually get brain-washed into this mentality).

If ALL your fucking values and priorities are the values and priorities of another country, maybe you don't belong here. I'll see millions of conservatives shriek about muslims for the same thing, but they'll protect the Israelis.

I know it's uncool and *tips fedora*, but spiritual religion is a serious fucking cancer. There is a monumental difference between quiet belief and respect for a religion, especially given that it's often a foundation of a state or culture, and the mindless consumption of every fucking sentence that a religious leader howls on about. God fucking damn these people for eternity.

Freedom of religion was the biggest mistake the West allowed, because it never anticipated the separation of the church and state, and the eventual separation of born identity and religion.

Your beliefs are not born identities that can't be changed.

That's actually an enticing landscape, absolutely different from anything we have here.

>wanting small ass streets and smal ass people

doubt it

no i'm not they're fucking horribly designed and we're losing money nationally as a result of the poor design
if you live in a tiny apartment or whatever sure i can get that but in my city theres no privacy with houses as there are hardly any fences or trees around the homes
just a big empty block with lots of useless space to mow the lawn

Probably because israel is the only functioning western democracy, high HDI, near muslim countries

>Cara poster
Cancer
>Clack
He's okay most of the time
>Terrone
Kill him
>French Tunisian
Annoying autist and literally CHI-tier
>The castizo who calls some guy autistic
who
>The guy who the castizo calls autistic
who

nah, I'll bet every time they go to a convention they've all got their game plan, "this time, she'll be mine". Then as soon as they've taken the first picture she's off with the chad in a zero effort superman costume.