Chiefs vs. Dolphins

Game starts in about 40 minutes. Can the Chiefs be able to make it to playoffs from this, or will Reid fuck it up as always? Only time will soon tell.

Other urls found in this thread:

buffstream.com/watch/nfl-6.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Can the Chiefs be able to make it to playoffs from this, or will Reid fuck it up as always?
No one is from the future to answer that, and that's why we watch sports you fucking fat ass.

Good luck, Miami!

15 minutes to go now, lads. Come on in this thread and get comfy for the game.

Dolphins win

It's best practice to use a neutral image when creating a game thread.

Please consider this next time.

Let's take a moment and laugh at the Chargers, losers of eight (8) straight games against the Kansas City Chiefs.

Man I hope the Buncos don't get smeth next year, anyone that thinks the meme QB is going to pan out is a fucking idiot

none of the streams work from reddit

lol fumble

buffstream.com/watch/nfl-6.php

>that receiver like toe tap on a defensive fumble recovery

kek

Man what the fuck?

Offense was looking decent driving the ball down the field too.

this one is working for me but i'm streaming it through rabbit, probably should work fine for you

streamspn ((((dot)))) com slash nfl slash chiefs

I dunno why it doesn't work but found a stream on my regular site batmanstream

Can you say 1st team All-American

>defender jumps early
>QB snaps
>play blown dead despite nobody charging the QB

why does this happen to every team except GB when rodgers is playing?

They never give the Chiefs a reeplay, but they will give Rodgers multiple freeplays each game

kick dat ball bitchboi

>this weak bant satisfies the Bahamian

t. bitchboi

Wheres the game thread?

Good 1

3 weeks in a row the free play has been called dead

danks fren :)

This defense is so soft

I can't even remember the last time the chiefs played Miami... i'm curious to know the team KC has played the least in history excluding jacksonville and carolina, anyone care to take a guess?

Free plays are only allowed by the NFL to pad Rodgers stats

>Refball episode

Man what the fuck

Besides the fumble there Jay is looking great in passing.

It wasn't that long ago

>Ganon making fun of the New England Cheatriots

As he should.

here's a nice list....looks like you have to play every team at least once every 3 or 4seasons

Most likely an NFC team.

Though in all honesty, the way the NFL has set up interleague play it isn't like baseball where you have a clear haven't played them, like look at all the teams we've played 11 times.

Also
>Over .500 in Division
>Still only have won 4 fucking playoff games

Here it is sorted by winning percentage against certain teams.

Look at this, we only have a losing record against fucking garbage teams, and like the Steelers.

glad to see donkey kong is still dirtiest player in the league

i would have never guess the non-afc west team they play the most is the seahawks, unless they used to be division rivals

The second quarter is upcoming, which is a good time to remind you that the Chargers have lost eight (8) straight games to the Kansas City Chiefs

The Seahawks used to be a part of the AFCW.

They did
>18+

mods

seahawks were in the afc west back in the day buddyboi

DRAGON

FUCK IT IM GOING DEEP

BASED HILL

SMIFFFF

DRAGON TAMER

im 36 and a life long chiefs fan.... but as a kid i don't remember what teams were in what division, hell i don't remember anything from the 2000s

ALEX SMITH IS THE BEST DEEP BALL QUARTERBACK IN THE NFL

Tyreek Hill is the most Elite WR in the NFL, and he's only getting better by the season.

How will the NFL react to a women beater being Elite?

Like holy shit, we could have fucking Mahomes be a total bust and still throw 60 yard Dragons to Tyreek Hill.

its some bullshit that the offense doesnt get a free play when the defense has 12 on the field

Such a sexy throw

>A-alex has a noodle arm!
>He can't throw deep!
>Is leading the league in passer rating and passes over 20 yards

Get fucked faggots.

its like every defensive coordinator sees hill burn a secondary on tape and decides ehh it wont happen to us

MERRY SMETHMAS

Imagine if Rodgers was throwing to Hill.

It'd legitimately be unstoppable, Rodgers would just throw downfield and Hill would pick it up for like 80 yards.

>doesnt get a pro bowl invite
why is the nfl so fucking retarded

someone tell me what are the odds of KC keeping Smith, Kelce, Peters, Hill, Hunt and Berry next season

Rodgers is fucked, he will never be the same QB again

thats why the mahomes hype is so real

Smiths contract is up, odds are Mahomes is picking up the handle, but Kelce, Peters, Hill, Hunt, and berry are probably all staying, we've got a young team.

Imagine if Prime rodgers had a Tyreek Hill to throw to, it'd be unstoppable.

TRAVIS KELCE WILL FUCK YOUR BITCH AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT

Nice reflexes

SMETH

S
M
E L I T E
T
H

That mid season drop off was probably the biggest reason for that. Still had one of the best passer ratings even during that slump though

smeth only stays if the chiefs win the owl. the rest will be back tho

smeth still has another year under contract

Kelce Just looked like a final fantasy villain right there in that hoodie. Anyone got a screencap?

You think Mahomes can be a franchise quarterback or is he all hype? If he's anything Kaepernick I will be pissed

quiet nerd

Imagine being Travis Kelce instead of the pathetic balding manlet with tiny bird wrists you currently are.

A fucking giant of a man who is UNSTOPPABLE with a giant dong and incredible dance moves. Already winning the game of life when he walks into the room and is towering over everyone.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

nigger QBs are shit

will the chiefs get anything for smith?

he's mixed like russel wilson

No, he signed for 4 years with an out in 2018. He could stay but, chances are they might trade him.

Birds dont have wrists

still a nigger, like russel wilson and kaepernick

I've liked what I've seen on Mahomes so far, i know it's not good to base it of personal hype either but Mahomes seems like the kind of person, like Tom Brady, to break the mold. Everyones dismissed him so far as being an airraid meme and the airraid track record has shown that, but Mahomes seems like the kind of guy who a year of sitting behind Smith, the kind of QB Smith is who rarely throw picks, holds on the ball, etc will only help him develop.

Good chance they'll get something. Honestly senpai I'm hoping Smith goes to the Browns with Dorsey. I feel the Browns will win a superbowl in 2020 if done right and them getting rid of Hue Jackson (hopefully), picking up a legitimate GM in Dorsey, is a right move for the franchise and with the talent thats loaded on their Roster I feel like they'll eventually get it right.

Seth will retire a chief

Ahaaha this soft bitch defense

holy shit this made me choke on my drink. tell me this look like a Sup Forums creation

this tackling is cancer

God this secondary is trash. They are going to get annihilated in the post season.

Alex Smith is only 33 years old, 34 next year. Coming off his career best year, leading the league in the highest deep passing percentage of the league, with his contact being offered an out in 2018 with a QB bubble that's about to burst he'll most likely not retire a chiefs, who drafted their first first round QB draftpick since the goddamn early 80s. The hype for Mahomes is too real for him not to become the starter, and the contract with Smith is the easiest place to look for money to save for next year.

Smith is either starting for the Jaguars, Jets, or Browns next year.

>That empty Chiefs stadium

wat?

Finish the fucking drive

Smeth will be the quarterback next year
It's Christmas eve

The whole defense is trash outside ragland

smith is only the QB if he makes the super bowl desu

>Going to a football game on Christmas Eve

>Smeth will be the quarterback next year
Based on what conjecture?

jags just picked up bortles option, jest will draft and start some bust but the browns could def be a place for him. they just hired dorsey as their gm

Reid is going to keep smeth around, and you mahomes faggots can squirm again for another season before your nigger busts and disappoints you

Game management

Its cold nigga, and its Christmas Eve. I know season ticket holders that are staying home for this one

I feel like Gase is great everywhere on the field except within 15 yards of a touchdown. He immediately starts calling bizzare unlikely plays when it comes time to score.

Nah, he'll go to the Broncos, while Josh Allen sits behind him for a few seasons.

AHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE GETTING FURIOUS

This.