My father kicked me out 4 times before I was 18. Then I went to live on a scholarship

My father kicked me out 4 times before I was 18. Then I went to live on a scholarship.

Why are you faggots such a bunch of pussies? Why do so many of you live with your parents?

My parents are millionaires but I would never ask them for a dime...

Ye, sure.
You're a faggot OP.

Is it a shitty university, or are you black and have a stupidly high paying scholarship?

I was in the top 3% of incoming students when I went, and landed 3 big scholarships. Still couldn't/can't pay for it all without loans.

/thread

becuase we can and are a bit greedy, aswell as its genuinly hard unless you put a sizeble amount of energy on it.
fuck you user

I had a partially paid to ut, full paid to am, uh and tech. I don't even want to say where I graduated from in here but yea it wasn't fucking san marcos.

My fathervused to beat my ass brutally. Ine time he dragged me out on the front lawn and punched me in the face while most of my family was watching. And no one helped.

Can you imagine how helpless that made me feel?

Because moving out without having saved up for a down payment is long term financial suicide. /Thread

Why did your dad kick you out, are you a fag or something?

Are you ok man?, You wanna talk about that right? We are here and we do care.

I had a job since 17. I made a few bucks over minimum wage. I made $900/month barely. I searched the listing every week for some housing to move out. I never found anything.

how did you do it OP? Did you know someone who was hiring for a union job?

To tell you the truth i can't even remember any cause. I can remember him telling me to not come back each time.

My father was not exactly a stable man. I drink half a liter of rum every night so I can fuck with him in hell.

Look, I just hate most faggot pussies on this board. I wish I.would have had the balls to fight back. That time he had me on the front lawn he saw it turn on. He never hit me again.

I wish I would have killed him.

I don't give a shit about how you feel. That's not what I was asking about.

You've got a lot of nerve calling people pussies for not being financially independent. If someone wants to live with their parents and go to school, power to them.

Better than living with four roommates and working a shitty job trying to figure it all out.

You're an entitled piece of shit, user

So are you a faggot or a piece of shit? No one just gets beat up and kicked out multiple times for being a cool cat neet

>t.boomer

Can you imagine how much I care?
Here's a hint.

I worked since I was.15. My first job was office bitch to my best friend's mom (cpa) I was also a beach lifegaurd and a video sales clerk during hs.

Being employed isn't hard.

My parent's didn't kick me out, and were very supportive. I lived at home while going to university and working a minimum wage job to pay for it, which lead to me graduating without any debt. I now have a house, a real job and a baby boomer worthy pension/benefits package at 27. (what's sad is that that's no longer the norm)

None of that should matter to you (and rightfully so) but It's to make a point: living with your parents is only bad if you can't take advantage of it to get yourself ahead.

>I just hate most faggot pussies on this board. I wish I.would have had the balls to fight back

this

OP probaly did drugs or some shit

>not come back each time
>not exactly a stable man
>so I can fuck with him in hell
>just hate most faggot pussies
>had the balls to fight back
>he had me on the front lawn
>turn on
>hit me again

OP is a faggot.

But I am literally not entitled. Yes my parents are cery rich. But my father kicked me out 4 times before I was 18. I went to college on scholarship. Those assholes bought a $200,000 camper trailer the fucking week after I got my scholarship letter.

Jesus fuck that makes me remember my first full ride letter. My parents had left me to.go to mexico. My gf was on vacatin wirh her parents in europe.

I literally got a free money letter and had no one to tell...

How so?

but could you move out with the pay from any of these jobs? My point is even being employed isnt enough to be able to afford to support yourself.

Yea. A child who does drugs should be kicked out of their parents home at the age of 13....

mate, as all the SJWs will tell you, theres a difference between being ''happy'', ''entitled'' and ''good.''

if your parents paid for your shit (as you said they did) then yeah, you dont have the right to give other shit. you being beat up by your father sucks, but it isnt unique, it doesnt make you bear grylls and it doesnt make you an average person.

is that a ''yes, i did drugs?''

if so, what kind of drugs? how did you get into it? were you warned by any family members, friends or anyone?

>"M-mumsies and dadsies got to go on a nice vacation without me!"
>"My scholarship money won't help me now!"
>"I might even have to dive into my trust fund, ow cruel is this world?!"

Fuck you bitch. My parents beat me every single night because of things like incorrect math problems on my homework and leaving the toilet seat down, and they never had a sip of alcohol or a taste of drugs in their life. When I turned 18 they threw me out on the street, literally, with nothing but the clothes on my back, literally, saying that "everything they bought me was theirs" - including the stuff I bought for myself with birthday money or whatever (since they would beat me if I tried to find a job). I was homeless for months and worked my way back up with fucking nothing. Now I graduated from college, work in Silicon Valley, and make shitloads of money, and the only time I ever complain about it is when fuccbois like you pretend you're hard.

Fuck yourself, wimp.

>I literally got a free money letter and had no one to tell...

you want a shoulder to cry on? No one got a free ride in my university unless you were a nigger in science or engineering. I had a 3.9 GPA going into the university and a solid 3.75 until graduation too. I got a $900 dollar scholarship once, it barely covered anything.

Are you black?

Cool story, bro

I self supported my self 4 times before I was 18 years old. I had a full paid scholarship including room and board. Yes, I can support myself. I talk to my grandma every once in a while. She lets my parents know i'm alive.

Nigger if I would just suck my parent's cock I would be a millionaire. But instead I type away on my t420.

>I had a full paid scholarship including room and board.

you are not answering my questions. The question is HOW?

No one gets a freeride. Even if you have a 4.0 unless you are a memebr of a disadvantaged group.

answer these
1. How old are you
2. GPA going into college
3. your race
4. What college did you get a free ride from
5. What was your major.

Unless you went to an online university then yea about 30% went to scholarships

>ITT Victim Contest
Everyone in this thread should fuck off to Tumblr, nobody gives a shit about your teen angst first world problems.

I went to the University of California Riverside. I graduated in 2011 with a masters in Electrical Engineering. I went in with a 3.9. I'm white. I got $900 once for my phenomenal GPA. No one was on a full scholarship except the brownest students and chicks.

Lol my gpa was a laughable 2.6
White
A texas public college. The only one that didn't give me a fully free ride was ut
Originally physics. I graduated with a bs in economics.

The why is that I take tests real good. I got a 1520 on my sat

You're a real human bean OP.
I have lived on my own since hs but that was because staying home simply wasn't an option. While I do take pride in being independent I dont have contempt towards those who aren't. If someone has the opportunity to stay at home and save up then they should. As another user mentioned I have had to have four roommates in a shitty apartment just to make ends meet. It's not an easy life and if you can skip that part do it. Don't let your bitterness over your own past turn to contempt and anger towards others who haven't had your troubles. It just fucks you up, I've been there.

how old are you. gen xers think you can still go get a job at the mall like it's 1990, it's not quite that easy these days.

That dad kicked sand in op-fags face

"Hey anons why don't you make a financially inferior decision for the sake of independence"

I got a well paying internship for the summer after my first year of school and worked weekends throughout my 2 year program. If I hadn't moved out, I'd have graduated school with $20K in the bank instead of pretty much nothing in the bank as I paid my bills mostly from savings while I was in school.

And the economy went to shit right when I graduated. Impossible to find work in Alberta right now.

BS in econ from no name college in texas. Ok whatever I don't know anything about that shit.

>kicked 4 times out of house
>not making his father proud and honor him in taking his legacy and make it prosper more for the family
>call others pussies
Kill yourself faggot

Mall type jobs are literally that easy. Malls might not exist anymore but kid jobs still do. For fucks sake go be a lifegaurd. Or bag groceries. Or work fast food, sonic if you hsve nice legs.

Making money isn't the problem. It is how the morons spend it.

first time i see armenia flag here.

Yea. I am poor. I am destitute. My life is horrible. Then read the FUCKING OP.

my bs in econ from one of the top tx schools sure fucked me over. Thank god my dad can't see me now.

Why did you get kicked out? Sounds like you are stupid trash. But otherwise I agree with you.

My parents are generous enough to help me stockpile wealth to have a better start in the world. Why would I refuse that offer?

Because I pay rent and my dad and I are really close. Why should I try to live on my own before I've secured a good career? Back in the day families passed down households because buying your own was just a ridiculous squandering of money.

There's literally nothing wrong with living with your parents as long as you're giving them something in return and actively pursuing a career. So many young adults go into debt trying to do college and live on their own. You're literally fucking yourself over if you don't take advantage of every opportunity to save cash.

I fell for the liberal arts degree meme (pre-2008). Going to school now for cs. Hopefully I can graduate and save some money before ww3.

The education system has failed you, learn to type.

Becausecmy dad hated me. I remember one time I didn't want to repair our above ground pool. Which is pretty fucking ghetto but out in the county where we lived in ground pools just became snake and racion traps.

So this asshole kicks me out the day before thanksgiving.

?

you just keep complaining and citing experiences which seems far, far too subjective to be used as examples

here is my view on it:

>''dad, i dont wanna clean out the swimming pool, i wanna play on my nintendo! im an adult, you cant force me to do it!''
>fucking kids, i hate my son
>days go by
>''no you old man, fuck you dad, i wont come down tomorrow to say hi to the family #mybodymylife''
>thats it, youre moving in at the local hotel

or something like that

Did you ever wonder if you're really his biological son? I had a childhood friend whose relationship with his dad was very much like yours. years after his parents divorced, the dad spilled the beans and revealed his suspicions.

Living at home if you have a job is fine, there's nothing wrong with a strong family unit.

Being a NEET should be punishable by death however.

Except he literally threw me out on the street.
Yea no it is a joke in ny family how much I am exactly like my father. I wanted to belive that when I was young but now realize that it wasn't my father who was the asshole. My mother egged him on.

I actually feel sory for my father. He used to actually have to beat the shit out of me. He used to physically have to unsheath his belt then beat me sensless. All the time my mother giggled in the next room.

I haven't talked to my mother in 10 years. Last time I saw her I just left the room. My father beat me but my mother allowed it.

>having a pool
>complaining about hardship

>My parents are millionaires but I would never ask them for a dime...
Then you're an idiot.

>Vivica A Fox isn't an animial character
I was expecting her to be a female fox that was a friend of cool cat

and otherwise its correct?

did a family member mysteriously pick you up a day after?

he threw you out on the street, a few years went by, and you havent seen him since?

please user

Are you a nigger?

>wah look at all this free money i got

Shut the fuck up. Treat this as a lesson to be a good parent to your kids, but realize you are lucky as shit. You could easily have been born to poor abusive parents and been stupid.

My father threw me out 4 times before I was 18. I said it in the op. I wasn't 18. My mom called the cops on me each time. Which makes me even more mad. The police knew...

After I went to college I never accepted another penny from my parents