Dallas shooter after explosion

Holy shit pol

Does this count as inappropriate lethal force (using explosives) by civilian law enforcement, or is it just smart use of resources to avoid further officer injury?

Does this set a new precedent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tFrjrgBV8K0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SHIIIEEEET

wtf i hate explosion now

I think the separation of the terms "civilian" and "police" has already set a precedent.

Police are supposed to have the same resources to weapons as the people they protect. They are not military. However, overzealous police unions, boot lickers, and shills in general lead to the militarization of our police. Automatic weapons, body armor, and now explosive ordnance? Jesus fucking Christ.

This is what a real American hero looks like.

He sacrificed his life for the greater good.

He died fighting for what he believed in.

Ironically the US will try to smear him until he is seen as a joke like Manning or Snowden.

Keep licking them boots son

>Wait. He didnt know that the police is strictly forbidden from using explosives to kill?
>How about that?

Tactically it was by far the best choice.

Also quite frankly I enjoy the mental image of Wall-E waltzing into the room to blow up this cowardly fuck.

There was obviously a camera on that robot, so where is the fucking kill video?

Edward Snowden is a mess. Should be Hanged, Drawn, and Quartered.

>solo vs the entire Dallas pig department
>cowardly

Pick uno

>using a robot to illegally murder a brave citizen
>brave?

Thats kind of shitty,practically no damage

How is it cowardly to take on a whole police department?

Its funny, because you actually "think" that way.

What ever happened to freedom in the US?

Northrop Grumman -
Andros by Remotec

Dead is dead. He was going to die either way, there was no reason for them to expose themselves when a safer option presented itself to them. The old adage if you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Freedom of Information Act, motherfucker. I want that video.

>boot lickers
There's that meme again. Let me ask you a question: Suppose this nigger killed your family members instead of officers unrelated to you. Wouldn't you want to see the nigger exploded, or would you rather him have a couple of years behind bars, paid for by you?

Did they arrest Finnicum during the militia occupation?

No, they shot him.

Dont be fucking retarded, you dont always get a trial if youre a violent threat, you get killed.

>WANTED- DEAD OR ALIVE

Welcome to American history.

Did half his body land in a suitcase?

you use what force is necessary to defeat the threat. This dumb dumb attacked a police force. We are not in a Hollywood movie. When you go up against an entire police force and your plan is use of force this is what your outcome will be. I think the cunt got what he deserved and that people should take note. This is completely appropriate use of force for a racist murderer.

Did this faggot deserve to die? Absolutely, but the intentional use of explosives to kill a civilian by the police sets an extremely frightening precedent. This nigger was completely denied due process, and that is something we should all be worried about.

Sniping unsuspecting officers from you r hidey hole is pretty cowardly.

Insert gif/WebM of crazy nigger walking in through the front door of a police precinct and blasting at a bunch of officers.

lmao he looks hilarious

noob down

where the fuck did the Dallas Police get C-4?

The poster previous is correct that police can only have what citizens can have.

Wheres my C-4 bitches.?

does anyone have a picture of the remains of r2dindu? was he intact?

> cowardly
*looks at flag*

Nvm

This picture confuses me, I cant figure out whats what

Bootlicker master race

Don't ask me why, I literally hate freedom. People who rebel against authority I just want to kill

I didn't come to this thread to discuss irrational feelings. That is a game played by the feeble minded and the logically unstable.

>not an argument

Hahaha

So He wouldnt have been denied due process if had been shot instead?

You're retarded

as always, a couple years behind bars getting fucked by bubba, paid by the taxpayer. we aren't barbarians. we have rules and laws.

I'm sure it's legal to obtain if you have the proper permits.

Well if your mom didnt fuck her dad then shit your little inbred ass out you might have had the fucking brain power to make out a fucking picture Cletus

I enjoy knowing that cops can now deploy:
>R2DINDU
To blow up crazed niggers, instead of shooting them and making the conversation about gun violence.

talk for a week about how bad cops are. bunch of cops get killed. blame the internet. ok

When someone intends to use lethal violence to prevent his arrest, lethal violence can be used against him.

We have shitty punishments. If you kill more than one person in cold blood, you deserve death yourself, no exception.

I'm glad they spared taxpayers the burden of him going to prison.

They had him cornered you fool, they could have deployed gas or flashbangs. Life in prison is a harsher sentence than death anyway. By killing him they made him a martyr. If you don't understand how this sets a bad precedent for the use of explosive lethal force by police then YOU are retarded.

I've been totally on law enforcement's side up to this point but this was a gross misstep.

Seems like a legitimate question that you won't answer because it would tear down your own unstable logic.

Truth

*media talks shit for a week.

Well it all depends
1.download AddBlock
2. stop the trigering images by blocking one image on Sup Forums
3. ??
4. profit

>be cop killer
>get rekt

>The poster previous is correct that police can only have what citizens can have.
Can somebody post a source on that?

>Does this count as inappropriate lethal force (using explosives) by civilian law enforcement,
No
>or is it just smart use of resources to avoid further officer injury?
Yes
>Does this set a new precedent?
I hope so.

R2DINDU did nothing wrong.

this is TEXAS we are talking about -- the most based state in the US.

Even if they arrested him (they weren't), they would kill him by lethal injection.

>Sup Forums defending a black supremacy terrorist

You niggers need to go back.

They went out and bought some hexamine fuel tablets, ammonium nitrate, and nitric acid in the 5 hours between him shooting the cops and then blowing him up

Robots probably won't be as effective in these kinds of shootings after this because the shooters are now kind of expecting them.

You are retarded
Police have always, ALWAYS kept up with military technology

> he thinks you pay more or less tax depending on the number of prisoners.

Hows the weather down south today? you fucking hillbilly.

Syria-tier tactics

suicide cop cars when?

I want to know what the exact situation was, and why they could use tear gas or some other non-lethal methods to subdue him, especially if he was cornered and no where to run. He didn't have hostages either.

I don't understand why they resorted to lethal force, other than a blatant intent to revenge the dead cops. Should have captured him alive, put him on trial and sentenced him to multiple life sentences so he's in a super max for the rest of his miserable life.

The cop who actually thought of strapping a bomb to a robot and telling him it was bringing him a phone is a genius and should be promoted

What are they going to do?
Make EMP grenades? Explosive resistant armor?
I'd be more worried about terrorists using quadcopters with an IED on it

#R2DINDU LIVES MATTER

>shoot and kill 5 cops
>expect to live

HAHAHA

you people are fools

If you were a police officer and someone just killed your buddies I wouldn't hesitate calling in an air strike on this guy just to prove a point

>something that killed him and only him
>innapropriate lethal force
>against a fucking sniper dug into a hidey hole killing cops left and right

Yeah nah fuck off

>Should have captured him alive, put him on trial and sentenced him to multiple life sentences so he's in a super max for the rest of his miserable life.

This was Texas. He would've 100% got the death penalty anyway.

And for what purpose? To defend the conveniently crafted media narrative that blacks are under unjustified attack by the police? You know that is a lie, correct? You do realize he killed those officers and gave up his life for nothing, yes? You understand that this time next year, nobody will give a shit about Philando or Alton or Dallas, right? And let's not forget the fact that it's becoming evident that he was a /b-tard level sexual deviant/predator who couldn't manage to stay in the Army fucking reserves on account of being such. Such behavior indicates a serious mental problem. One which probably had more to do with his "brave" act than any actual conscious decision. I mean, we're not talking about "bravery" in the sense of those officers who actually ran toward gunfire, we're talking about a crazy person that snapped and went on a killing spree.

As for the explosive manner of death, IDGAF. If killing is justified to stop the threat, the manner in which you kill is not a legal matter - it's a practical one. But, if his family disagrees, they can file a use of force/violation of civil rights lawsuit and take it to court (which they probably will).

>DAY CUDA SHOTZ HIM IN DA LEG N SHEIT
Yea,you're retarded

Damn, now he's only one fifths of a person

Yeah I guess that is true.

I don't think you read very wel

Right, because we all remember when the sheriff brought the Tank to our elementary school for career day.

Just another power grab alongside emotionally charged revenge. People are already accepting the use of lethal explosives by police as normal and acceptable. Just look at all the bootlicker posts here. "Who cares, he was a nigger LOLOLOL"

If he wasn't cowardly he would have taken the cops head on instead of hiding in a parking garage and picking off defenseless police on the ground

For people who don't know, that robot is used to disarm bombs, and one of the ways they can do that is to have the robot bring the bomb to a remote area and then blow it up with C4.

So the robot is armed with C4, and through quick thinking the police actually use the C4 to just blow up the dude instead. This was a smart move because it doesn't risk any more officers' lives.

Yeah the precedence that if you kill a bunch of cops and hold up somewhere refusing to surrender you'll literally get BTFO, and it's a good fucking precedence to set.

Wasn't he wearing body armor in an video where he was recorded in the act of sniping? And though it's not clear in pic, does it appear body armor is off?

1) He was responsible for the death of 5 police already, with 7 more wounded. It's not a great idea to continue chancing it if he's not being cooperative.
2) It's texas.

I never implied that, you intellectual midget, but keep blindly accepting the escalation of police force.

I don't understand, his face is full of blood but I don't see any wounds

I think his fingers are blown off but that's about it

Also his shirt is soaked, but is that blood?

>Sup Forums
Its summer,little libertarian faggots

can't wait for an army of modified Boston Dynamics PETMAN combat droids to finally clear the streets of all the subhuman filth

youtube.com/watch?v=tFrjrgBV8K0

It's not just because he was a nigger, he shot 11 police officers. You people are retarded I swear

Was there really only 1 shooter, did he pick off the cops from a building then run to another building killing one more on the way?

I don't know about you but I kind of want the blacks to try to pull this shit some more

i read it was a claymore they ductaped to the front of R2D2

that looks worse than a claymore tho

Yeah, this all seems a bit upside down.

He took on an entire police department on his own and he is the coward. The DPD used an explosive to kill a single, injured, cornered man, and they are brave.

Kek.

>Automatic weapons, body armor, and now explosive ordnance?

Yes. They need these because civilians can also use and aquire body armor, automatic weapons, and explosives.

At this point, I'd rather have all the illegal Mexicans become citizens if we could send all the nogs back to Apefrica.

You need to go back

>R2DINDU
>Not C4PO

Shoot at a tracked/wheeled robot, use cover from a multicopter. Even cardboard will block most commercial ones from getting through

A fast moving wheeled device would probably be best

Or just booby trap a hoverboard and leave it where he can try to steal it

>libertarians actually cucking for a nigger who shot whites and was explicitly anti white

holy fuck you can't make this up

libertarians are pure and utter cancer

>>Police are supposed to have the same resources to weapons as the people they protect
So you're saying a civilian can't make a bomb and strap it onto a robot?

Are you an idiot?

>getting mad the cops used a bomb to kill a terrorist and end an awful situation

protip if you don't want to get blown up by the cops don't shoot at them and kill a lot of them

just some advice

Explosives are weapons. Say "bootlicker" all you want, one of the perks of western civilization is having a police force that actually enforces laws. While not all cops are good, using equipment to kill him with minimal risk to other lives seems like the smart move.

Damn looks like he got boneitis

>Ne-groid
>De-stroyed

I don't give a shit how many cops he killed. If you don't understand how this sets a fucking awful precedent for the subversion of due process and escalation of forcd you are r e t a r d e d and not worth wasting any more of my time on. Keep licking that boot.

>C4PO
>Not Johnny 5-0

>he thinks apcs are tanks
Funnily enough, I did get to shoot an m16 at my local PD during an event

>defending a nigger terrorist who killed cops

this level of cuckoldry is absolutely astounding

no wonder the white race is doomed

Someday all traffic stops will involve employing bomb droids

>How is it cowardly
He was sniping transit cops who's job was to watch over the protestors. They had no fucking clue what was coming.