Most butchered characters in capeshit history

Most butchered characters in capeshit history

I don't care what anyone says, i did not buy for a second that TDKR Bane was the unstoppable monster they hyped him up to be. Tom Hardy is just too much of a manlet, and a manlet can NOT be bane. If he were a bond villain or a mortal kombat character he'd have been fine, but he was not Bane. Bane has never been small in any incarnation of him.

And that's only the first thing wrong with him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3OuzzN94v9E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're dumb.

You must be a manlet. Tdkr led you to believe you can be a STRONK MANLET

No one cares faggot

He also wasn't a spic in a luchador mask.

You're dumb.

All the people who hated your precious Dark Manlet Rises say otherwise

Nice. But check these dubs.

>Not the unstoppable monster they set him up to be

Oh, you mean the twist they put in did exactly what it was supposed to do?

>Bane has never been small in any incarnation of him
I thought they did a good job of portraying him as large. Despite the actor being a fairly small guy, the people doing the cinematography made him look pretty big (for me anyway).

Not just that. I didn't believe that this guy would be able to beat batman to a pulp and break his back. Every shot of him was from below to make him look tall, and they peacocked him up with a big collar lol

Nah. He looked tiny during the end, and they had to cover a lot of things up to fool you into thinking he was badass. For instance, "do you feel in charge?" Cuts away with a scream because it would've looked too awkward. Bane should be big enough to lift that guy by his skull and break his neck with a little flick. And we should have seen it.

An accurate depiction of Bane would never appeal to the normie crowd, and then it'd sell bad and you'd never get another Batman. It's just how it is man, don't expect them to ever do the characters justice.

>not making enough money to make another batman ever again

>sequel to TDK

Pick one

Not once was it implied in the film that bane was a manlet, every character looked up at him, you created the illusion that he's a manlet based on knowledge of the actor and that's on you

>unironically wanting 7 foot meat blob with heavy mexican accent in a serious cape flick

How the fuck you're gonna get something like pic related? On top of that he needs to be a good actor too

Is this a serious question?

>He doesn't remember

Because every time a big actor plays bane, he HAS to act like a retard.

Can anyone give me a tldr on this maymay
I haven't seen tdkr since it came out. Is it supposed to be funny because it's Petyr Baelish

Topzozzle

The problem being that most big actors aren't very good actors user. Hardy was specifically chosen because he could give an emotive performance with 66% of his face obscured. Most bodybuilder "actors" can't even give a good performance with 100% of their face visible.

The only reason we get away with Hafthor Bjornsson as The Mountain is because The Mountain has no lines and is now a zombie

who, Bane?

I honestly can't believe this. It has been almost 5 years since this movie came out and you people are still talking about it. whether it is shitposting or not, you people are still typing the same thing. Are you people insane?

Okay. First tell me, what do you know about bane?

Oh please. All he did was widen his eyes and his voice acting was shit.

He's a big guy

Hey, Nolan's reasoning, not mine.

>vicious feral animal with no chance of getting his humanity back

>movie made him a stronk black man with a heart of gold beneath his rough exterior

fffff

Arkham origins bane. He act like Hardy but keeps banes classic mask. Then he roids out when needed but doesn't look too ridiculous.

You're right. It was annoying how much they tried to make him look bigger than he was with those bulky ass clothes and constant use of upward camera angles.

How have I never seen this before?

And how would you have done it genius? CGI?

I loved this version of Bane. It would be perfect if they got rid of the wrestler vibe and made him a bit more gritty and deformed looking.

He did eat people

Casting someone bigger than tom hardy, it's not rocket science

Camera angles work quite well though.

Barakapool

They're practically the same height you nitwit

hothead

except the rock isn't on stilts

what the fuck were they thinking?

Seriously who would you cast that is BIG and can act?
They had two choices, make bane the main bad guy and cast a """"decent"""" actor or make Bane a side villain that barely talked.

Yes, and?

You know Killer Croc in the comics used to be a black guy with skin condition and is usually shown as the most sympathetic villain in Batman's rogue galary despite being a cannibal, right?

i thought he was a genuine big guy when I saw the movie.

You don't, or else you end up with this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=3OuzzN94v9E

Really dropped the ball on this one.

Can we stop using B&R as an example? They fucked up Bane, we get it. They also fucked up Batman, Robin, Batgirl, Mr. Freeze, and Poison Ivy.

So shut the fuck up. Bane can be and should be a huge motherfucker.

Dormammu too.

lol he's 5'9, that's not like super short. With his big boi shoes he was looking eye to eye with Bale. He was still jacked as fuck, I think it's believable. And if you're that concerned about height in films, wolverine is supposed to be 5'3 in the comics kek

Doesn't matter if they made him a bit taller, his frame is still tiny. Sure, he got jacked for what he is, but his shoulders are narrow and his arms are short. Looked ridiculous.

The guy who broke the bat looks like THAT? Kek! Kekkity kek kek!

Kek dude it's just a movie. They're gonna cast whoever they think nails the role. they should've gone with Ronnie Coleman right

>tfw the first thing Bane does int he latest Batman run is crash a plane

Mhmmm.

One can only dream that Strowman will one day bring us banekino. Could go all out on the Lucha Bane.

Accurate depiction for me

>small
>first scene they call him a big guy

Check your head temperature. He is a big guy.

Akso you seem to be one of those guys with terrible opinions. You probably think Batman Origins Bane was good and not an insult too

He doesn't look like a manlet in the movie though because of camera angles.

Amateurs that can't into directing and perspective would choose an actual big guy that can't act like the mountain

Wrong. He looks like a manlet standing on a stool.

show it

im sorry, you seem to be confused.
Thats not dr connors from spiderman. You know, the man who said the line "I dont know what im looking at, peter. I am a physicist, not a biologist"

Because honestly you dont fuck up harder than that.

What are some movies and films where manlets get towered*?

*towering is manlet terminology for BTFO

TDKR

>the people doing the cinematography made him look pretty big

short arms = manlet. you cant fool basic proportions.

This. The sewer scene was so cringey how he towered over everyone but his hands were at their fucking elbows

kek

someojne please post this insanely elaborate art-house baneposting video that came out on 5th aniversary

Any Tom Cruise movie

This guy too, though his costume in 2 was sick.

maybe its because Bane is a stupid fuckin character outside of TDKR.
TDKR Bane is the only acceptable form of him.

You're a stupid fuckin character both inside and outside of Sup Forums. There is no acceptable form..

For you.

Hothead, pls be very-very careful now, mhm

Despite that, Bane was not even extremely muscular, Tom Hardy gained mostly fat and did Back and neck day 4 time the week, the rest of his body is really small in comparison.

Mmm.

>"they're the real monsters..."
;_;