Iron Fist Netflix

It can't be more boring than Luke Cage, r-right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SiMzNT2JnTY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Daredevil Season 1 > Punisher stuff from Daredevil Season 2 > Early parts of Luke Cage > Iron Fist > Rest of Daredevil Season 2 > Later parts of Luke Cage > Jessica Jones

100%

why did they hire a fucking dyel manlet to play a guy supposed to be ripped?

Jessica Jones is watchable, Luke cage is shit tier from episode 1

Terrible list

With all the backlash it's getting from critics for not pandering to SJW's by casting an Asian lead I'm 90% sure it'll be better.

>Punisher stuff from Daredevil Season 2
Basically the Punisher stuff scene and this
youtube.com/watch?v=SiMzNT2JnTY

Daredevil Season 1 > Punisher stuff from Daredevil Season 2 >Jessica Jones>Rest of Daredevil Season 2 >>>>>>>> Luke Cage

Luke Cage was one of the most boring shows i've ever watched. It was bearable with Cottonmouth as a villian, he was cool but the other nigga after was ridiculous.

>Luke Cage was one of the most boring shows i've ever watched
All my black friends love it. And i get it, it speaks to them. I found it boring too. Mostly because the guy playing Luke is so bland and one of the worst actors ever.

Daredevil S1 was the only good Netflix show

Well i come from a country with no black people, so i don't know anything about their culture, yet i still find it incredibly boring.

The actor is bland, but i don't think he was the worst part of the show, it was Diamondback.
He was the worst villian i've ever seen in a tv show.

The only decent part is Daredevil season 1 and even that drags a lot and has a lot of filler. The rest is unwatchable

i don't get it
he has an iron fist and thats his superhero power? how is it any different from jax in mortal kombat 2?

We all agree that the whole Netflix Marvelverse has been fucking awful so far, that Daredevil is overrated and they don't even have the decency of having waifus to endure the runtime, hence nobody ever finishing any of those shows, but now that I think about, has there ever been a good show on Netflix at all?

Stranger Things was ok but I can't think of anything else

Google it and find out fuckface

Mr. Show revival was decent. Not enough episodes though.

>we

Peep this moron

Yeah Cottonmouth was the only good villain. Him and Viola Davis.

>luke cage
is that show still on?

>we

Fuck off

They were all pretty good except for Jessica Jones which was redeemed by Kilgrave

Its fucking boring, maybe it would have been 'normal' before capeshit took over and we have stuff on cinema like the DCEU and the MCU, or toku-like capeshit like the ones on the CW.
The stuff on Netflix feels so tame and mediocre, kinda like Heroes-tier.