CANADA YES!!! TRUDEAU tours Auschwitz

ctvnews.ca/politics/trudeau-visits-auschwitz-concentration-camp-1.2980748#_gus&_gucid=&_gup=twitter&_gsc=ciItA5E

>The prime minister didn't say much during the nearly three hours he spent walking through the camp. But he did leave a message in a guest book kept by the Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum.

>"Tolerance is never sufficient," he wrote. "Humanity must learn to love our differences.

>"Today we bear witness to humanity's capacity for deliberate cruelty and evil. May we ever remember this painful truth about ourselves, and may it strengthen our commitment to never allow such darkness to prevail.

>"We shall never forget."

What did he mean by this?

this is not shooped

the greatest crime scene in the history of the known universe... what a trip that must be

He's not even a leader. He's basically just a celebrity tourist at this point

Jesus fucking Christ this guy is such a pandering fruitcake. Were coming up on 100 years since the Lolocaust can we just move the fuck on already?

>Humanity must learn to love our differences.
So, segregation is back on then?

>love our differences
>race is a social construct

What the actual fuck

Hey the Holocoust is old, It's boring, let's move on and forget one of the most horrific events in human history.

Doing horrific things is part of human nature. So many horrific things have been done, are being done, and will he done, that its pointless to obsess over singular occurrences

>its pointless to obsess over singular occurrences

Yeah, forget that 9/11 too.

Hey! evil is something natural.

Justin's head is normally full of pretty, soft cotton candy thoughts, so this was probably a very painful visit for him. I hope he's okay.

Way too much Holocaust acceptance in this thread

WHERE'S THE TATTOO ELIE?!?

That is fine. Accept each others differences but dont force me to pay for welfare and gibs because """"diversity"""".

Acceptance is never sufficient. Humanity must learn to love the Holocaust.

We've been getting a lot of new traffic lately.
Also checked.

biggest braindead jew puppet humanity has ever seen Im afraid

I can see through Trudeau. He's playing mind games with everybody, pandering with every culture. He really knows what is going on. He prance around like a clown but he really does know what is going on in the world.

The holocaust gets more attention than 9/11

and what hes gona do with it?

Why did you retards vote for him then?

My grandpa died in Auschwitz.

He fell off the guarding tower.

You're selectively determining which particular instances 'matter', which shows that in fact you have no idea nor care about what evil actually is

buy weed

My grandad died in auschwitz too. A guard fell from his tower and landed on him.

underrated

Dude, if 70 years from now people are using 9/11 as a way to depict Americans as perpetual victims and justify their militant aggression, then yes, I think there will be a lot of people saying to get the fuck over it.

Welcome to 1984

This gleeful faggot is our ... leader ..

Feels bad man.

you should explain at least the concept or the spaniard will never understand

did he tour the medical facilities, swimming pool, theater, and look at where all the walls were knocked down?

I know, but it gets worse. My best friend, his grandfather died in auschwitz too. He broke his back carrying two dead guards to the infirmary.

Why is Justin visiting Auschwitz? Did he join the football team there and took a swim in the swimming pool? And maybe he baked some cookies in the bakery in Auschwitz.

Pleiadians. Come take me away

>he was touring the facilities to memorize their layout
>there's plenty of freshly-cleared land in Alberta
>there are strong, strapping young migrants to build camps
>Canadians who do not love their differences will be TAUGHT to love their differences
>Ministry of Sunny Ways

>"Tolerance is never sufficient"

go fuck yourself love that

DUDE
JEWS
LMAO

>Today we bear witness to humanity's capacity for deliberate cruelty and evil.
There there, weedman. You're not that bad of a guy. At least you gave your people free weed.

Woops.

>>"Tolerance is never sufficient," he wrote. "Humanity must learn to love our differences."
>"Humanity must learn to love our differences."
Pussy ass thinking like this will ensure that Islam will dominate lmao how naive can one get, what a fucking pussy

Thanks Mr. (((Soros)))

>DUDE
>JEWS
>LMAO
Never forget the 6bazillion

(((Trudeau)))

It only gets worse. My grandad died in auschwitz after he was shot trying to loot the dead bodies of three guards.

Oh god just gas me gently. I voted conservacuck and now he's dumped refugee niggers in the blue and accelerated their citizenship so they can vote before the next election

iktf - I hope you're making your exit plans m8, it's only gonna get worse

Since this country is "made up of immigrants who moved for a better life", I think I'll have to keep with my ancestors traditions and move on to another place for a better life. I don't think here is the final destination.

You stupid Conservafags brought on best ally's war and one million immigrants to give them all TFW jobs

Liberal, Green, NDP, or Conservative - We're fucked with any of these parties either way

They all support exponentially growing immigration policies, billions in debt increases, over regulation of citizens rights and increased taxation overall, and ever increasing marxist-based ideologies.

People have lived here with too much comfort, breeds weak minds

Mine died when he got shot pick pocketing two dead soldiers.

>before and after the holocaust nothing horrendous ever happened, lets remind every single generation to come about it forever, other atrocities? meh...

You have no idea how skewed those are when they try mapping out parties and officials do you? What semblance of free speech do the NDP promise? How can you call the Conservatives that right economically when I was still taxed for public works projects and museums and shit? Taxation is theft. Asking me my opinion should be illegal. Do whatever the fuck you want in the house you BOUGHT. I don't want to hear about your day, your friends or family, your job. I just want everybody with money to die on private property and everyone without to die under toll bridges. Fuck everything but especially fuck you