Do you think of yourself as patriotic?

Do you think of yourself as patriotic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-KywNrYElR0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

you got mental issues lad, whats with the barbi posting

Can you explain why?

Ya. I'd probably have become an hero ages ago by sole virtue of not having been blessed to be American. My proudest achievement is having been born in this great nation and being given the opportunity to uphold her values and further her goals.

Are you a doctor?

We need a new Magyar waifu for a change.

Patriotism and love for Russia is in my soul, alive, and it often wakes up, but immediately collapses into the emptiness, as it becomes clear that there is nothing they can be attached to - it's like trying to kiss Marie Antoinette after the forces of progress have cut off her head.

Yes.

>as it becomes clear that there is nothing they can be attached to
How exactly do you mean that?

Were you around in the Soviet days?

>Yes.
How is patriotism observed in Germany? Is it with suspicion?

correct

In what?

>How is patriotism observed in Germany? Is it with suspicion?
Yeah definitly.
You're basically literally Hitler for every closely patriotic or nationalistic thought.
For many people at least. Definitly more than in other countries.

There are not many "normal" patriots over here too, or at least not many out themselvs as such.

slagonology, you have oneitis

Sad that. Some people are simply not prepared to let the past stay in the past.

Nah, diagnosis failed.

>plop
This gave me slight grin.

What sort of reputation does he have in Germany?

I am not into football at all but I suppose he is regarded as the reason Dortmund was/is in such a good shape. He did a lot of commercials too.

On topic: yes, but yeah, you're basically Hitler if you mention it

>How exactly do you mean that?
What I mean is: they constantly trying to send us, the Russian nationalists, the wrong way, then instigates us either against Mongols or either against Jews, then luring us into the dark abyss of byzantinism. The Russian nationalism in fact means a very simple thing that trains in Russia goes on schedule, officials don't demand kickbacks, judges don't eavesdrop to phone calls, commodity businessmen don't take out money to London, cops live on wages, and Rublyovka sat in Chistopolskaya Krytaya.

God Wills It!!!!!!!!1

Absolutely. Why wouldn't I when I'm from a country so great?

Yes.

It's more like pragmatism and less actual national pride.

America doesn't want me here because I'm italian so not really.

No. I hate ch*Loids

Oh okay.
Yeah, I heard that's a strategy of Putins gouvernment to keep himself in power, but they also have to watch that racism doesn't get too big so that the country doesn't fall apart and the eastern regions seperate.

>Do you think of yourself as patriotic?
youtube.com/watch?v=-KywNrYElR0

Nope.

Regionalism is the new patriotism. Nations are fucking garbage.

Yes I do.

Kind of, I still like Romania more tho

No, feeling proud for paying taxes to a bunch of puffed arrogants who burn my wealth is stupid