Show me what you've got, Sup Forums

Give me your biggest redpills, the kind of thing you would leave in your manifesto, the kind of red pill that woke you up too the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/FraterKsMegaLibraryTorrent
youtube.com/watch?v=jO_t6sGSpf8
theosnet.net/dzyan/miscpubs/Meditations-on-the-Tarot.pdf
english.stackexchange.com/questions/15367/liberty-versus-freedom
youtube.com/watch?v=dIEemKcy-4E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

K's Mega.

THE red pill. Want to make sense of every religion? Understand them at their deepest levels instead of this superficial sky fairy nonsense? Want to learn about every secret society in recorded history and how they all link together? Want to know who runs the world and how? DL this shit or miss your chance.

archive.org/details/FraterKsMegaLibraryTorrent

>your manifesto

what the fuck is this? am I Elliot Roger? the biggest redpill is to get off the Internet once in a while and don't let your collection of "redpills" define you as a person

That's a pretty small redpill, actually.

Is Keanu Reeves immortal?

A bomb robot is the bravest thing to come out of this generation.

>K's Mega

This guy knows what's up. Excerpt in pic related changed my life.

I've lived that Hell for 5 years now. K's Mega is teaching me the way out.

Biggest redpill for me occurred when I died and came back. I wasn't a religious person, I saw God as a uber father figure before the NDE, closest friend and ally after. Also redpilled, the things we do cannot describe in words and are beyond conversation, but interact intimately with us on the daily.

seed plz

Explain more please, you're not clear in the quoted section about the timeline of this. You weren't a religious person, then had a NDE and saw God?

Sup Forums is a board of raging hypocrites.

Not my upload. Not seeding.

It took me a 5 hours to finish the download, you can put up with it too if you want the info.

biggest red pill. Okay, but i don't think you're ready for it. however who cares.. EVERYTHING IS MEANINGLESS. THAT'S A FACT AND DON'T COME WITH YOUR EMOTIONAL RETARDED CORRECTNESS

Sounds too Thelema for me. Crowley was quite the scrotum.

Running a blue pill factory, I see.

Your brain compentating for the fact that you're dying (or so it thought). Your brain wanted to feel comfort in death, so it thought about a god.

Your loss.

currently downloading at 0bps, infinity time remaining... there is nobody seeding this

It's in /x/, the link gets posted in every opener of /omg/ threads.

My advice? Start with Gurdjieff.

I'm saying that because there's much better out there. Crowley was a good scholar but ultimately an egomaniac that died forsaken, friendless and miserable. Take his teachings with a grain of salt. He was the GG Allin of the occult.

>> 80497004 #

Idk how to use Sup Forums but have lurked for a very long time, feel free to inform me of any faux pas or how to utilize properly.

I grew up in a Orthodox-Christian family but the services and teachings were nearly always in a language I didn't understand and was not allowed to learn. Bratty and spoiled growing up I didn't like the concept of a God and saw him as Mega-Dad, this was pre-college. Went to college at Jesuit Private School and learned many weird things about religion, which distanced me more. After college I was just space cadet on another planet observing humans which for the most part could not understand. 2012 the world did end for me. Car accident in EVO, 90mph, no braking, head-on into concrete wall. I was passenger, no seatbelt. I know of God. Judgement. Hell. the Rabbit Hole. What happens when a unstoppable force meets a immovable objects. Many redpiled things, it is my job and one of the reasons I came back to Earth from Paradise.

Then look for other torrents or something, Idk. I downloaded from a different link from a thread on /x/ a few month ago.

>WAHHHH GOD IS MEAN WAHHHHHHHH

So I deadlifted my monitor and nothing changed.

For sure, but it's not all about Crowley. Its' not mostly about him either. He's just included.

youtube.com/watch?v=jO_t6sGSpf8

>manifesto

why do americans always take themselves too seriously?

feminists invented age of consent to control men.

google josaphine butler, the feminist who started it all.

google feminists wanting to raise the age of consent to 25 now, to increase their pussy power and force men to date them once they're old.

google and read how they conflated a man liking a teenage girl with him being a pedo DESPITE THIS BEING MEDICALLY INACCURATE.

google the diagnosis of pedophilia, every doctor agrees it's an attraction to 11 or under. now look at how feminists will shame any man who finds a 16 year old girl hot and accuse him of being a sicko.

real pedos need to hang, but it is natural for men to find teenagers hot.

I think therefore I am is one of the only absolute truths that is definitely legit

Everything could be lies, mistakes, deception, delusions etc.

I don't even really know if hitler existed to be honest, I don't know if WWII really happened, I don't know if China exists, I don't know if my parents aren't just holograms, I don't know if I'm in the matrix as a brain in a vat etc.

>I AM AN AGING CHILD WHO IS ONLY NOW BEING FORCED TO ACKNOWLEDGE MY OWN MORTALITY
>BECAUSE OF THIS THERE IS NO POINT IN LIFE
>I WILL EDGELORD TO MASK MY FEAR OF DEATH

The Post

Good, then I might download it to check if I'm missing something in my library.

Not to be the edgelord that doesn't suggest jackshit, check out Meditations on the Tarot. Anonymous author (probably Tomberg), coming from a christian viewpoint but transcending it greatly.

One of the best books on spirituality.

Honestly I don't think you're ready for this OP...

#staywoke

>> 80497510 #

sometimes I wish that was true, but I went way past that.

Read up on your PKD, theologically speaking, he and the Gnostics got it right down to seconds.

Wut
Thank you for that.

This the right stuff?

theosnet.net/dzyan/miscpubs/Meditations-on-the-Tarot.pdf

Freedom doesn't mean what you think it means. Freedom in the sense of "an absence of restraint" is a leftist lie.

Freedom comes from the Old English word "Freodom" which comes from the Old German "Frie". "Frie" is the root of both "Free" and of "Friend". "Frie" literally translates as "to love or be loved". It refers to the status of a German man in his community who, because he was loved and respected by his neighbors, had rights of equal access to the community's shared property and to an equal and authoritative voice in community politics.

Freedom is the standing you have in a community that loves and respects you.

Freedom isn't the absence of restraint, it's the presence of belonging.

Existentialism, mhm, funny

fucking kike

>Idk how to use Sup Forums but have lurked for a very long time, feel free to inform me of any faux pas or how to utilize properly.
>I grew up in a Orthodox-Christian family but the services and teachings were nearly always in a language I didn't understand and was not allowed to learn. Bratty and spoiled growing up I didn't like the concept of a God and saw him as Mega-Dad, this was pre-college. Went to college at Jesuit Private School and learned many weird things about religion, which distanced me more. After college I was just space cadet on another planet observing humans which for the most part could not understand. 2012 the world did end for me. Car accident in EVO, 90mph, no braking, head-on into concrete wall. I was passenger, no seatbelt. I know of God. Judgement. Hell. the Rabbit Hole. What happens when a unstoppable force meets a immovable objects. Many redpiled things, it is my job and one of the reasons I came back to Earth from Paradise.

Sometimes I wish that was true

I'm wondering, do you approve of private property?

>Picking at archaic semantics is a red pill, even if certain words change context over time, such as "gay"

Really made . . me . . . think . . . . . . . . . . .

That moment you realize that the central thesis of our lives, the only thing that matters, is money, and people lend it to us.

We can't do anything without it, were defined by it, everything is measured by it, we collect it, steal it, kill for it, friends become enemies because of it. Enemies become friends solely because of it.

We whore ourselves, our precious time and our efforts to get it. And few people have any fucking clue how the goddamn thing works. Ask anyone. They can't tell you, all they know is that they need and want it. Like a fucking addict.

And it's lent to us. We borrow it. Through our ignorance and short sightedness, we've allowed a select few the power to issue the only thing that matters in our lives.

I am no exception. I was fucking stupid too. Fuck humanity

That's it! Enjoy man.

It gets DENSE sometimes but it's a great enlightening read. Very humbly written too, which for me is the sign of a deep understanding of what spirituality is.

Fluoride destroys your brain, decreases brain development, cause cancer and is proven to decrease IQ.

Im a Doctor so feel free and ask what you want.

So to break out of prison doesn't provide freedom? If you're trapped in a cave and you are rescued, that doesn't provide freedom? What would you call it then when someone removes their restraints?

Maybe there are degrees of freedom, and the lesser degrees don't evaporate or become unimportant just because you've found something better.

Belonging is magnificent, but you can't reach that point when burdened with constant internal and external restraints. You need absence of restraint to reach the presence of belonging.

english.stackexchange.com/questions/15367/liberty-versus-freedom

Liberty and freedom are two different things and must balance one another out:

>To have liberty is to be unencumbered.

To have freedom is to have the aggregate benefits and protections provided by society.

As citizens we give up some of our liberty in exchange for freedom. This is the social contract. It allows us to enjoy our liberty far more than we otherwise could. (Being unencumbered isn’t much fun in a lawless place like Sudan)

Leftists want liberty without freedom

Not an argument.
Excellent. I plan to get comfy with this read.
There's a different way to live and it's called "community". Some of us out here on working on the Great Temple, and when it is revealed even the greatest cynics will weep for all the lives and years they've been wasting.

mind is not natural

Okay, that makes sense. I accept.

beep beep coming through

this

youtube.com/watch?v=dIEemKcy-4E