This society is sleep deprived

this society is sleep deprived

everybody wakes up to alarms everynight

their heart goes to 200

and they go bed late

its killing us

>t. country where everyone takes a nap in the middle of the fucking day

Did you just wake up from your siesta, Inigo?

Makes sense, I've never seen a shop that sells alarm clocks in Spain and everyone there is pretty passionate.

>sleeping is bad

>a primal instict is bad because you lose time to earn $$$

yea sure

nice blog post

>Implying siesta is a thing among the vast majority of spanish people

I actually agree with this. It seems like such a fundamental thing to get 8 hours of sleep each night but we all stay up late because we don't want to stop watching Netflix, playing our videogames, or shitposting on Sup Forums. I'm guilty of that.

blog post?

evrybody talks about marihuana and alcohol and fat and sugar

but everybody forgets sleeping

OP isn't wrong. But it's more than just sleep.

Humans are currently forced to do a number of things that violate their body's clock in order to accommodate the integration of everyone's schedule into one giant workforce.

Example: You should be able to take a leisurely shit. It's not supposed to all come out at one time like projectile diarrhea, and it's also not supposed to be pushed out at intervals throughout the day. You should have time to sit on the toilet in the morning, and allow your daily bowel movement to happen, and complete itself.

Depending on what you've eaten, and other factors, this could take a while. But you don't have a while, do you? You've gotta move. So you squirt out a tiny turd or two, wipe what would normally be your ass but because you didn't finish is actually just the bottom of the next turd, suck it all back up inside yourself and go to work.

Maybe you'll have time during the work day to finish it. Or maybe you won't. Maybe you'll visit the bathroom 3 or 4 times that day, taking a little partial shit every time, never emptying your bowels, the next day's movement already building up before this day's movement is complete.

Does this kill people? Well, it doesn't make them healthier, that's for damn sure.

>Depending on what you've eaten, and other factors, this could take a while. But you don't have a while, do you? You've gotta move. So you squirt out a tiny turd or two, wipe what would normally be your ass but because you didn't finish is actually just the bottom of the next turd, suck it all back up inside yourself and go to work.
>Maybe you'll have time during the work day to finish it. Or maybe you won't. Maybe you'll visit the bathroom 3 or 4 times that day, taking a little partial shit every time, never emptying your bowels, the next day's movement already building up before this day's movement is complete.

Uh, if that's the way your body works you might want to go see a doctor.

Whenever I take a shit at work, it's a full and complete evacuation done in about 15 minutes.

I can't believe I'm literally talking shit on Sup Forums

>implying discipline is bad
you're no better than a liberal

discipline is good for society

not for myself

the same that donating blood is good for society

but i dont like being hurt with a needle

Alarms are shit, yeah. We all have different, natural sleep cycles and they prevent us from following them.

you're actually worse than a liberal

i like a conservative society

but i prefer myself being cozy

bim,

>Whenever I take a shit at work, it's a full and complete evacuation done in about 15 minutes.

My shit entirely evacuated and it takes less than a minute.

You guys just eat 0 fiber, or have 0 muscle power, or over eat or what?

Hes not wrong and what he says is not liberal. Liberals typically believd in sacrifice for societies benefit. They accomplish this with the government. Bull fighter advocates for his own well being over society and you insult him.
Enjoy your muslim invasion.

>Spaniard
>supports laziness and disorderliness
How original.

I wish I can just hook up to a socket to recharge

Transhumanism can't come soon enough

Says the goulashfag with a crisis in his cuntry

They simply celebrate that exciting feeling that their shit gently sliding along their anal cavity gives them.