The fact that it had better numbers than Eric Andre's early seasons is pure testament to how good it was...

the fact that it had better numbers than Eric Andre's early seasons is pure testament to how good it was. At the end of the day, the fanbase wants nothing to do with a station that caves to MSM pressure. We all watch Youtube now. We'd be much happier with Sam being able to speak his mind as much as possible, and that's what he'll be doing when the sequel project comes out. This timeline is much better than being on Adult Swim's leash.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/wp/image/dgCmWWL92f8j-wSnJMRXvQ/
youtu.be/9Hkov3QcCpQ.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>lol jews rock
>david duke
>blackface
>30yo women are all used up whores
>single moms are crazy whores

>eyy calm down we're not alt-right the show isn't even political, don't cancel us pls as overlords

What did the /vg/ crossie mean by this?
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/wp/image/dgCmWWL92f8j-wSnJMRXvQ/

None of those things are inherently political. Just mildly racist.

I now have a scene in my head of Sam making this exact argument to Lazzo on the phone right before he hears a dial tone.

Keep up your online activism, stay strong. We will not be silenced! We have a voice and we matter and they will hear us!

SAM GET A FUCKING JOB

This was just a rip-off of Tim and Eric. Fuck off.

Lol

You get that the joke of that image is that he fucked a transsexual, right?

what did the useless moderation mean by that?

I get jokes

This.
Get a fucking life, dipshit

janitors must be associated with OP. if any other person were to spam a dead meme, 5 to 10 times per day, every day for months, that guy would get a ban.

perhaps the best way to save Sup Forums is to terminate all the current janitors and recruit some young blood

Yeah
terminate 'em

I love mde and world peace but following him on twitter got me worried
does he really beleive in the white genocide meme or is he still trolling? it's the only fucking thing he likes/shares on twitter

White genocide is real, user.

There's nothing conspiratorial about it, you can just describe what is happening without calling it "genocide" and everyone is going to agree with the facts.
>population X is being repeatedly told that overpopulation/pollution connected with having more people around is really serious problem and that the less babies we have the best it is
>population X is living in conditions that disincentivise reproducing
>population X's lands are the target of mass immigraiton from lands where only people who are not population X live
>population X is being told that opposing the previous point is evil and they're deeply disturbed people if they want to
In other words, conditions are being forced on population X that make it so population X is going to greatly diminish in the future.
Guess what you can call that...

who cares though? my life is not going to change because muh race is having sex with other races

sounds like Zionist propaganda to me. If you think Whites, the biggest demographic in America, are at risk of being wiped out then you've probably fried your brains with alcohol or research chemicals, or you were deprived of oxygen during birth.

>people who believe this also believe that they are entitled to a chatshow where they can discuss these topics

The only thing he ever did that made me laugh was youtu.be/9Hkov3QcCpQ.

His standup is atrocious though. He's doing the exact thing as all those LA hacks - thinking stand up is about spouting your political ideologies and expecting applause breaks.

even if they are I just think it's funny the tables are finally flipping on americans lmao

>my life is not going to change
Yes, as demonstrated by all those beautiful multiracial countries, which are typically not shitholes at all.
>are at risk of being wiped out
That's what I said? Because it doesn't look like what I said. Also, the us isn't the only country in the world, the same is happening in europe, which in fact is what I was referring to.
>lesillygreentext

it's not going to change

Ok, if you say so, I guess white flight in response to a smaller version of the phenomenon I'm talking about is just paranoia, totally unjustified.