Did Jack molest Danny?

Did Jack molest Danny?

no he just injured his arm pretty badly

No and I'm really sick and tired of Ager and similar imbeciles and their "analyses" of the movie.

How do you even come to that conclusion?

No, he was just a mean drunk.

Read the book, no

yes, rob ager told me so

I always just assumed he did

Jack was the little boy that lived in his mouth. Whenever his wife was out of the house.

Did you see how Danny dressed?

he may have sucked him off yes

What is it about The Shining that attracts so many schizo "film analysts"

>DUDE YOU CAN SEE STANLEYS FACE IN THE FUCKING CLOUDS
>THE MAN STANDING BY THE DESK IS AN ERECTION INNUENDO
>JACK RAPED DANNY
>IT'S ABOUT STANLEY FILMING THE MOON LANDING

Rob Ager is a fucking nutcase

>buy muh dvds for further paranoid ranting

No for fuck sake he dislocated his shoulder.

No but it was probably on King's mind when he wrote the book

100% yes

That's how jack escapes the freezer

Denny let's him out to lure him into the maze

The irony tis the Moon Landing one seems the most credible

itt: NASA shills damage control

And if you actually want to buy his dvds you have to mail him a fucking check or something and he'll mail you the dvds in return.
Just fucking make a paypal or something and make the videos available online, put them on youtube and monetize them or something

The only thing that makes me think otherwise is if Stanley faked the moon landing then the moon scenes in 2001 would have been much more realistic, he wouldn't have been able to hold back his autism

Dunno.
Kinda felt the shining isn't that gr8. But I am regarded as a kubrickfag, and if I told that people would discredit me.

Yeah

Jack represents tired, sell-out Kubrick and Danny represents young, clever Kubrick.

As a sell-out, Kubrick raped his artistic self in order to cash out on faking the moon landing.

I'm joking of course, Danny's "Apollo 11 USA" sweater wasn't a reference to anything. He just wore it because Kubrick was always a lazy director who didn't give a shit about minute details. No sir, it's all a coincidence.

Does 2001 and the shining take place in the same universe? Somehow I feel that the shining is a sequel to 2001: a spce odyssey.

>it's a "read the book" episode

>its a kid in a horror movie

>DUDE SOMEBODY HAS BEEN FUCKING THAT 8 YEAR OLD ANUS I SWEAR READ BETWEEN THE LINES! THE HORROR ELEMENTS ARE JUST SYMBOLS OF RAPE!

Every time

>that scene where they imply he forced his son into eating his ass while he was jerking off

Pretty rough.

It'd be a prequel and maybe. Danny is one of a further evolved human or he possibly gained his ability through the aliens.

Probably not though, I don't see why they'd meddle in such pettiness.

Well both 2001 and the shining are scary and somewhat strange. The films are in someway the same and connected.
Also Jack is behaving like a monkey with his axe.

But lets say that the shining is a prequel to 2001.

>Co-directed by Sam Raimi

I just knew it

For what purpose?

Post it

WE NEED TO DISCOVER THE PURPOSE! WE MUST UNCOVER THE TRUTH!

You must help me with discovering the proof that they are a sequel/prequel.

I think Ager made a pretty compelling case that he did 2bh

Why?

Why?

I love how Kubrickverse faggots can't find a shred of evidence, it's always just "COS IT'S COOL LIKE TARANTINO xD"

i can't believe people actually bought into ager's retardation

that guy is a fucking loony

Why is Danny wearing that sweater? You can't explain that and you will dismiss me as a moron because you're scared of the truth. I'm serious, why is he wearing it?

Wasn't he involved in some insane court case, something involving UKIP?

It's just a sweater, Kubrick focused on the big picture, not the little details

>Kubrickverse
Your are a faggot too!

All Kubrick protagonists are the same entity reincarnated

Reddit and Sup Forums should work and stick toegther. How awesome would that be? Sharing a board and thread together, destroying Tumblr, 9FAG, Facebook and Imgur.

Reddit and Sup Forums should rule internet together!

Tell me, LE FRIEND, when did user The Wise traded reason for madness!?

or maybe his movies share similar anti-authority themes

>Kurbick didn't focus on the details

This is wrong. No person has ever been more wrong. On a scale of correct to incorrect you scored a 0/100, i.e. not correct.

fucking kek

Tell me, muh user, why do you guys hates us (reddit) so much?

Its your own fault that we, tumblr, 9gag and imgur are looking down upon you!
You Sup Forums are the cancer of the internet with muh baneposting and Sup Forums

The pleb always envies the nobility

This has to be bait. Kubrick was a madman.

What the fuck do you mean he didn't focus on the details? The guy age 40 years while making 2001. He lived details.

There's no way he said fuck it on the sweater and just threw some random shit on the kid.

Also, the big picture comes out of the details. That's what a picture is, a collection of details.

Fuck you

>the moon scenes in 2001 would have been much more realistic
What the fuck are you saying? Kubrick never saw space.

honestly who wouldn't

>pleb
>nobility

You are a middlebrow

>implying Steven King's shitty book has any relevance

Listen good Sup Forums, we Le Reddit wants a truce. We must stop fighting and bickering so we can work together to make internet a better place.

Be honest guys, internet right now is litteraly shit cancer because of you, because of baneposting, muh this, muh that, Sup Forums and Sup Forums. Aply yourself Sup Forums.

No, the ghosts did it. *eyeroll*

damn that dude gets laid the fuck out

Admit it, reddit is much better and way superior than Sup Forums, right.

You people are jealous because of our better service and system.

If that was the intended subtext, it makes this line more terrifying.

>DANNY! I'M COMING! I'M COMING DAN!

Look at this fucking faggot blowcock!

movie is about manifest destiny.

the overlook is America.

the antagonist is the American dream.

Jack is the white man. He's always been at the overlook since it was built on an indian burial ground. It used to be managed by an English guy.

Danny is the future. Spiritually emphasizing with and eventually seeking help from the black man.

Jack goes crazy trying to fulfill the American Dream. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. He becomes possessed by the past and sets out to destroy the future, with the black man suffering the most in the ordeal.

Jack ultimately dies lost and frozen after failing to find his way in a new complex world he had never experienced before, a world which Danny already knows well.

Ending thesis is that time is a flat circle and this will probably keep happening forever.

Also Shelly Duval is women or whatever.

Did (((they)))) kill Stanley