This is a better Luke Cage production than Luke Cage

This is a better Luke Cage production than Luke Cage.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tUTbBun0t4s
youtube.com/watch?v=rayVG170f5g
youtube.com/watch?v=STeCodxQkaU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Luke doesn't even sell drugs to the community.

SHUT THE FUCK UP EUPHORIA I KNOW IT WAS YOU I AIN'T EVEN GOTTA LOOK

So many beats in Luke Cage reminded me of Black Dynamite I couldn't take it seriously.
>HE'S DEAD
>dun dun daah duuuun
It's like the unironically made the thing that had just been parodied a few years before as ridiculous

So many good lines in this movie.

>Now Aunt Billy, how many times have I told you not to call here and interrupt my Kung Fu!

>No! Not the orphans!

>I'd like to take the credit, but dig, mama, there's no "i" in "revolutio...", in "team."

>Err, uhh, hush up little girls. A lot of cats have that name.

>Ha-ha! I threw that shit before I walked in the room!

>Shh. Mama, you're gonna wake up the rest of the bitches.

>Your knowledge of scientific biological transmogrification is only outmatched by your zest for kung-fu treachery!

>the entire Anaconda Malt Liquor scene, especially the random lady with Greek trivia at the table "Yeah, uh, thanks lady"

>Scram. Scram! I said split! Shake the scene you turkeys! Get out of my house! I'll see you all tomorrow.

>Ha-ha! I threw that shit before I walked in the room!
That line is so goofy, but damned if it doesn't make everyone laugh.

>So many beats in Luke Cage reminded me of Black Dynamite I couldn't take it seriously.

the blaxploitation elements are the only thing that made luke cage watchable for me, would have been impossibly dry and boring without them.

Vietnam flashback was my favorite moment in that film:

>He was charred from his head down to his little Chinese knees. He tried to get up, but he fell over when what was left of his right leg broke off.

>As he laid there, flat on his face, he looked up at me. His little Chinese eyes burned right into my stomach, deep into my soul.

>He said something to me in Chinese like, 'Boo coo sow!', sounded like some cartoon shit. But I understood it to be a question that he was asking me.

>And I don't have to know how to speak Chinese to know what that question was. 'Why, Black Dynamite? Why?'

youtube.com/watch?v=tUTbBun0t4s

>when they first cut to the asian kid
>"sounded like some cartoon shit"
These always have me fucking crack up like a madman.

>when Black Dynamite is talking and the boom mic drops into the shot
>he glances at it, visibly frustrated
This movie is literal, actual kino.

>Militants turn, startled.

> when the henchman accidentally Bullhorn for real and is replaced by another henchman

> when he fights off screen and you can see his shadow as he runs around behind the camera

>"MUTHAFUCKA" about to hit him back *CUT*

>Establishing shot of city street
>Zooms in to show hospital entrance
>Cut to room inside hospital
>Doctor is being paged over PA system

youtube.com/watch?v=rayVG170f5g

The toon is also pretty good

Loved all the music, especially during the whole Jimmy death - flashback - funeral sequence
youtube.com/watch?v=STeCodxQkaU

I didn't realize this bombed so hard on release. I saw it in the theater on opening night, midnight show, high as fuck. There were maybe 10 people in the whole place. Me and some brother up front were dying laughing the whole time, I think he was ripped as well. My girlfriend at the time thought it was stupid.

SHOULD SEND YA ASS BACK TO CRENSHAW PETE, WITH HIS HOT ASS COAT-HANGARS BITCH, WOULD YA LIKE THAT???

>"sarcastically, I'm in charge"
>black dynamite looks behind the camera, confused

KEK WEED AMIRITE

You must be 18 to post on this website.

DYNAMITE

>DYNAMITE