My town has been overrun with niggers

My town has been overrun with niggers.

>pic related

The highest amount I've spent on a pair of shoes is $100. Am I a nigger?

If you don't buy your shoes at the grocery store you just might be a nigger.

What's the deal with blacks and shoes?

Ghetto rich.

Shiny beads

Like Costco? Those shoes look pretty bad.

I can see paying over $100 for a good pair work boots but that's about it

Who cares?

Rhetorical question, niggers care.

Yes.

>Ausfailia buys his shoes from the grocery store

Just like you buy so much gas and you never buy a car

They like to pretend they are rich and wear expensive clothes

Just bought these on kixify. Am i part of the problem?

Did I trigger you Jamal?

Ditto. Paid 120 for my boots. Nothing else gets that much money.

Why do black people like shoes so much?

Are black people women?

Why are blacks the only race who would steal worn shoes from another person?

This. Im perfectly happy with my $25 pair of sketchers that are comfy as fuck. Maybe even a nice pair of leather dress shoes for $30, spend the bug money in some damn good work boots or trail boots.

I bought a pair of used boots from a milsurp store for $50 in 2007 and I still wear them.

>white
>Jordans

Just end it, you faggot.

13s are my fav jordans

No self respecting man wears sketchers.

>actually wearing oxfords with broghues

you sir, are a gentleman and a scholar

*tips fedora*

I don't get it, they don't even look nice and just as bad as autism shoes like these

I notice they seem to really like multicolored shit which you'd get as a child.

I bought a 400 dollar pair of Womens boots

>nice leather dress shoes for $30

dude what the fuck seriously

Do they even have shoes in Soviet Russia? Don't you have to wear cardboard boxes issued by the Zygravetubruv Design Bureau?

You're allowed to spend $200 or more if the footwear in question are fine boots.

Basketball and running shoes over $100 are degenerate.

>busch NA
why drink something that tastes bad and won't get you drunk?

I have a 3000$ pair of Tom Ford dress shoes and a 1000$ pair of raf simons

Most of spent is 100 on some Harley Davidson boots, what kind of shoes did you buy?

This guy gets it.

Hey, at least they're helping the economy. What have you bought this week? Something that's worth $100+

As opposed to what, neu male beta shoes, ie boat shoes or vintage new balances? I don't care what anyone says. Jordans are coveted for a reason, there are no other shoea like them.

it's OK bro, I'm with you. only savages wear anything except the finest gentleman's shoes. pic related, my new hat. if you don't wear one you're definitely a subhuman

Why do blacks wear stickers on their coon fedoras?

>most of that money goes to china
>not even to the workers
>helping US economy

>Basketball and running shoes over $100 are degenerate.

What if you're actually a serious runner or basketball player? I mean, I know that doesn't apply for 95% but some people are.

I'm going to guess you wear problem glasses and have an undercut.

It means their hat is "authentic"

>as if that matters

Money moves around.

what difference does it make

> Jordans are coveted for a reason, there are no other shoea like them.

you're literally justifying your purchase by saying that the brand is popular, therefore good

you must also swear by starbucks, apple, the shoes in OP's pic, the top 40 playlist, the most pleb tv series, etc etc

An alcohol. All I drank was shitty pilsners when I was a drunk. I just drink it for the carbonation and taste now.

>$175 for essentially plastic children's footwear
good mentally retarded goys

my sides

basketball is almost as important to blacks as claming their dicks are big.

People will spend tons of money on tennis rackets, baseball bats, and golf clubs for a small advantage. Why wouldn't running shoes be the same?

Gotta be fast when running from the police.

I wear these. I don't have problem glasses or an undercut.

Some of those things I can see perhaps making a legitimate difference, but what difference does $15 shoes compared to $300 shoes make? As long as they cover your feet and have grip aren't they the exact same thing?

I buy target brand shoes that kinda look like Vans and Sperrys. They're cheap and look decent.

according to slav science, since it has 6 or more stich lines on the brim, it's already authentic

Same kind of white people that buy Yeezy's and kanye's "distressed' sweater for $2000. Falling for manufactured scarcity and marketing-embarrasing.

They're the best pair of basketball shoes on the market as far as quality/style goes.

I didn't say I bought them because they were popular. You must be le edgy zune man who buys things no one else did just to justify going against the status quo.

>what difference does $15 shoes compared to $300 shoes make?

one will fall apart on you in a week?

Raf Owens, Rick Simons usually what I'm dressed in.

I buy random 200$ shoes Nike/Adidas/Lacoste whatever the fuck and usually wear them for 2-3 years

Bitches dont know bout Solomon XA Pros.

No they won't lmao

what kind of shit do they sell you over there?

can you even wear sneakers in such constant oppressive weather?

>look decent
If you're a highschooler.
I always suspected that most people on Sup Forums are NEETS and highschoolers nowadays.
Kinda sad.

I have a 100 dollar pair of asics for running as well as some 50 dollar ones for work. The difference is night and day. Cheap shit breaks down faster.

Sorry son but the amount of sneaking I have done the past ten years don't justify me spending over $100 on shoes designed for sneaking.

Now sauntering, that is completely different story.

They scream "look at me! Look how much money I have!" They have an inferiority complex and constantly have to prove how great they are to everyone.

I have a pair of $30 and $60 dollar running shoes and there's a big difference. Obviously I'm just extrapolating, but I'm not even a serious a runner. I just jog from time to time and I can definitely imagine serious runners have specific needs from their shoes. How much your ankle can move, flatter or raised heel, shape of the sole/arch etc.

no faqm that is how americans dress now those shoes are mostly fine cheapo casual-wear

also random image from google

Kek

Go back to your vodka.

I hate boat shoes but the shoes in your picture actually look like real boat shoes.
Not like the abominations in the picture of the dude I've responded to.

>I can definitely imagine serious runners have specific needs from their shoes. How much your ankle can move, flatter or raised heel, shape of the sole/arch etc

Won't necessarily get those things from $300 shoes over $15 shoes

Most Air Jordans are ugly as shit, I do have a few pairs of 1's though.

What a good goy you are. it matters what your shoes look like and how much they cost.

You can spend 75 on a pair of actual Sperrys and I'll spend 20 on a well made, decent looking knock off.

how much do you two walk per day?

I average about 10 km and cheap shoes would literally fall apart in a couple of months

100 dorrar winter shoes last me around 2-3 years and 60-70 dorrar summer/autumn shoes last me around a year and a half

This. I do a fair amount of running, my price range for running shoes is 70-130$. I run probably about 20-30 miles a week. Typically, you get what you pay for with shoes. My pair of bates 922 boots lasted only a year for example, but it was worth it for the padding.

as far as the shitter

Why buy anything else

>it matters what your shoes look like
It actually does you savage.
I actually buy my shoes from a local shoemaker so the jew doesn't profit from my purchases.

i literally only have one pair of shoes

lacoste sneakers for ~99€ i think
i bought them years ago and they still do just fine

pic related (minus they gay cloth shit at the back, mine are fully leather)

am i a nigger?

how much did you spend on your hormone replacement therapy?

Post best sneakers.

>abo calling me jamal

>

I work for a running shoe manufacturer. There are a lot of fantastic running shoes you can buy in the $100 to $120 range and that will last 300-500 miles. Ones that are more expensive than that are often high-cushion shoes, which are recommended especially for overweight people who don't want to wreck their knees.

ruined

Nah, it really doesn't. If they cover your feet and are as cost efficient as possible then they are effective shoes.

Yes, support your fellow Muslim Ahmed and buy his handmade Jesus slippers.

Nothing better than a pair of comfy panzer boots from aryan wear. Yet there are still people who spend their shekels on nigger tier commercial brand sneakers

I have spent €20 at best for a pair of sketchers. I find it useless to waste more money on nigger shoes

But I do have bought a good pair of plain black oxford for €250 and I am currently saving for a tailor-made suit

Running shoes

you literally made a buying decision because they put some swastikas on some shitty edgy goth kid boots.

ie your retarded nazi beliefs are nothing more than an identity signalling commodity to you, congrats.

Fucking REKT

Clarks Desert Boots the best shoes

>if you don't spend only 20 bucks on poorfag shoes you are somehow a nigger

Go back to Ayers Rock you petrol sniffer

>ausfailian thinks because the country is 40% non white he thinks that means there's a 40% chance I'm a nigger

You are all laughing at a retarded post because "lol omg Australia!"

It's so they can take them back to the store after wearing them a day or two and get a new one without paying.

>on Sup Forums
>not familiar with hyperbole

this must be a very bad experience for you m8

>iron rangers

top taste friend

Yes you will. People pronate amongst other things. Certain running shoes are designed for the way your feet contact the ground, different types of running(trail, pavement)

Those shoes will be used for running though, and not showing off. 99.9% of the time niggers buy expensive basketball shoes, just to show off and wear with their ridiculously gaudy matching outfits. There's a huge difference.

I spend a good amount on my soccer cleats. Why? Every pair I've had that was under $100 turned to shit in short order. The most expensive pair I have, I've had for nearly 10 years. Although they weren't used for that whole period, I lost them for 6-7 years.

Do I wear those cleats and play with them? Absolutely. Niggers will never play ball in their ridiculously priced Jordans.

I've spent $700 on a pair of boots before. They are really nice boots though. Other than that, I think I spent $80 on a nice pair of running shoes.

If you argue with Australia, they win.

did you get your butthole fixed yet, Gavin?