I'm bored. Should I watch it? Any good waifus?

I'm bored. Should I watch it? Any good waifus?

yes it's good

If you're bored, that movie really isn't going to help the situation

It's pretty fun. No waifus, though. Unless you're gay, so there's the Vikings dude.

Not if you like Warcraft, no

um GARONA?

Depends if you're Chinese. Chinese people love this movie. The rest of us were bored.

If you do watch it, notice that almost all of the characters have the same facial expression regardless of which scene they're in. It's weird.

Garona is a good thiccfu

>that scene where Garona playfully jokes about being raped so much and so hard that all of her bones have broken and healed

Without humans: 9/10
With humans: 4/10

just beaten not raped

It's bad and forgettable, the CGI is way worse than the wow 2004 cinematics, watch some other flick like hardcore!

They were talking about sex

Awful characters, bland acting, laughable costume design and cringy dialogue.

I had high hopes and watched this opening weekend. It was easily the most disappointing movie of 2016.

No waifus but not as bad as youd think

I finally saw it on a plane for free. It was aight. Plane landed 20 minutes before the end, so I missed the last bit of it.

if you don't know the story of warcraft its shit desu
I enjoyed it but I felt without knowing the lore you'd be a bit lost
no qts

i thought green lady was a qt. And that Ruth Negga is in it

Khadgar is /ourguy/

I suppose the orc is qt
ruth negga looks like an alien though

I don't know jack shit about Warcraft and didn't think the movie was bad. It wasn't great either, more just fun to watch once and forget

You're gay.

huh maybe
I just thought it was a little too fast paced and maybe needed an intro similar to lord of the rings to give a background to the universe

It's a fun 7/10 really, it falls a bit short in trying to explain the setting and backstory to people who aren't Warcraft nerds by cramming everything in too hard, also the human actors suck massive dick compared to the CGIs. But other than those two criticism it's a solid epic fantasy and if you can pay attention then you won't even get very confused who is who and where.