Ask a real Indian person anything

I will respond only to serious questions, stupid poo in loo and designated posts will be ignored.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/indian-arrests-reveal-corruption-in-granting-of-pilot-licenses/2011/04/13/AFTaIkvD_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what's your plumbing like

post a pic of your room?

What exactly is the toilet situation in india? is it the common people who shit in the street or just the lower peasants?

Is toilet accessibility based on caste?

do you like curry

Have you ever pood in a designated street?

Why is your existance purly based in lying and scamming.

Poo?

What programming language do you work with?

Indians seem to be the only large chunk of people who don't openly hate whites, but rather aspire to be more like them yes or no?

How common would you say REAL beliefs in Indian mythology is over there? For example, in Canada, most people are counted as Christians, but it's obvious that the huge majority of those "Christians", if they believe at all, tend to believe in some sort of voodoo new-age version of Christianity.

Who is your favorite Indian mythology character?

Are toilet witches real in India?

Why do you think you're somehow above poo in loo?

What is up with the mustaches?

I have 3 toilets in my home; 2 Indian style, 1 western style commode as my father has arthiritis and can't squat. Apart from that we have the usual taps.

Sorry, can't do that right now

Its a combination of cultural and economic factors. Mostly its poor people but there are some people who have recently gotten out of poverty but aren't used to the idea of a toilet, so they poo in the open.

No.

Yes

I majored in liberal arts

Yes. We love whites

I'm not religious, but majority of the population is. As for fav character, that would have to Krishna

don't forget the ubiquitous cheating

Who wouldn't want a poo that had to cheat on the pilot's exam to fly a plane?

washingtonpost.com/world/indian-arrests-reveal-corruption-in-granting-of-pilot-licenses/2011/04/13/AFTaIkvD_story.html

What is an Indian style toilet?

Fancy way of saying "street"

Indians poo while squating; its a better position as the butt spreads and the thighs exert pressure on the abdomen facilitating bowel movement

Google "Asian squat toilets"

What's up with the mustaches?

True, that's shameful

Are you aware of the times of the british raj? if so what are your thoughts on it. Are you happy being free or do you like the idea of the commonwealth? do you think india and UK still has a bond?

Cultural thing. The young people these days are less inclined to keep one.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

Is India really getting better or you people just like pretending to be optimistic bacause it feels good?
Every time someone talk negatively about India, Indians always be like "it's getting better now", "Modi is fixing it as we speak", " it's only in rural areas" etc.
I mean certain things are getting better here too, but we know that we will always be a third world country.

I mean it's a good thing to be optimistic, but don't you think Indians should be realistic and admit that India will never have what it takes to become superpower just like any other brown countries?

How is the quality of life in India?
Is it possible for a foreigner to live a comfy life in India, or at least some part of India?

kek

Nobody cares about your comic. Stop posting it.

Is India good for tourism? I definitely don't have money now, but in the future I want to visit.

What does India think of what's going on in America?

Do you like Pakistan?

What do you think of minorities?

Can you explain to me why Northern India is so much less shit than Southern India?

Got any good recipes that include lots of turmeric?

How often do you step in shit at the store?

That video was fantasy. Absolutely no-one genuinely believes that we will ever get there.

>Is India really getting better or you people just like pretending to be optimistic bacause it feels good?

Both.

>Every time someone talk negatively about India, Indians always be like "it's getting better now", "Modi is fixing it as we speak", " it's only in rural areas" etc.

Many of us are ashamed of the pitfalls of our country and like to pretend they don't exist. Then there are some hyper-patriotic people who believe india was world leader 500 years ago and we're gonna achieve those glory days again.

If you're rich. Although prepare for over-friendly Indians trying to strike a conversations with you everywhere(if you're white) or harassment(if you're black)

There is a lot of dirt(by western standards) but there's also lots of awesome stuff to see. Just have to get over the initial culture shock.

>What does India think of what's going on in America?

I think its hilarious, your president comes here and lectures us on harmony his own backyard is lit with racial hatred.

I don't hate white people(think you are the best race) but honestly stop being so condescending towards others.I feel Trump makes some valid points but his supporters are bit of an annoyance.

>Do you like Pakistan?

No.

>What do you think of minorities?

They should.integrate or GTFO

Are you the guy who created the sick bantz
about using the Leaf from Canada's flag to wipe the asshole on the Indian flag?

No.

Do you actually think 1+ Billion people are always going to always live in a 3rd world country?
Indian isn't that bad as you think it is in the long term, we have a great history but it's the past so it doesn't matter anyways.
To firstly start, we need to kick out muslims and make Dharma great again.
But it's going to take a long time, but not as long as you may think it is.

I think our large population is exactly the reason why we are a third world country.

I don't think India is "bad", i was referring to that video. That is seriously fantasy.

Kicking muslims out is not feasible, it will start a civil war and cause lots of destruction.

If you have a plan, i'd like to hear.

Krishna is dope, good choice.

DESIGNATED

They are the long-lost cousins of gypsies.

Do you think your country makes sense as one country? Do you feel camaraderie with fellow citizens from all regions, and do you expect them to feel the same way?

What do you think about Muslims?

Yes. This is the land of Hindus, and despite our cultural linguistic differences we are one in essence.

I feel solidarity with indians from all states. My family has people who have intermarried from other cultures and its amazing.

I expect them to feel the same way, yes.

In?

They need to chill out and stop taking their religion so seriously, like the rest of us manage to do.

If not they are free to leave.

Think about China.
Muslims are unwanted people, no one likes them.
Well, firstly we have to remove democracy and instead your monarchy. Muslims living in our county aren't armed, we can firstly send them letters to leave India in sometime and go to Pakistan. Most of them would go away, the ones who will be handled by the military.
Ever heard of Dharma?

post height and weight

5'11"
130 lbs

What's with the fire water addiction

How redpill are you? It seems you really aren't.

Bumping because you're an ally.

I'm literally the same

I wonder what percentage of this cake is human/cow feces

Greetings brother,

What is life like for Indian robots and failed normies?

Are you aspie?

Thanks in advanced, peace and blessing from Los Angeles

Why do you have chicken strips.